The Saphyre Legacy *3.3!* Update! 9/6//16

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

The Saphyre Legacy *3.3!* Update! 9/6//16

Post by rubysapphire »

This legacy begins with Seraphine Saphyre. She has deep blue colored hair, light blue colored skin, black-eyes and a curvy build. Her traits are Ambitious, Gloomy, and Loves the Outdoors. She came from the planet Sixam-a gloomy, drab atmosphere with inhabitants that don't accept Seraphine as truly one of their own. Seraphine decided to step out on her own and settle in Willow Creek to find a like-minded young man to start a legacy with. Please comment. Happy Simming!

Seraphine Saphyre Gen 1:

The Saphyre Legacy 1.0
The Saphyre Legacy 1.1
The Saphyre Legacy 1.2
The Saphyre Legacy 1.3
The Saphyre Legacy 1.4
The Saphyre Legacy 1.5

Jasper Saphyre Gen 2:

The Saphyre Legacy 2.0
The Saphyre Legacy 2.1

Rose Saphyre Gen 3:

The Saphyre Legacy 3.0
The Saphyre Legacy 3.1
The Saphyre Legacy 3.2
The Saphyre Legacy 3.3
Last edited by rubysapphire on September 7th, 2016, 12:40 am, edited 14 times in total.
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.0 11/1/15

Post by spacemagic »

good start!
Spoiler:
sera is super cute- it's too bad about travis, though, i liked him a lot! can't wait to see the next chapter
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.0 11/1/15

Post by Ellenyarai »

Seraphine is so cute!
Spoiler:
Why does love have to be so tough for founders? Ah well I'm sure she'll end up with someone great and make some adorable kidlets! Can't wait for the next chapter!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.1 11/3/15

Post by rubysapphire »

Version 1.2 is up! Thanks!
Spoiler:
Yay! I'm glad you both liked it! It's been fun to write!

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
nataria

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.1 11/3/15

Post by nataria »

Aw! I love her blue hair! She's so pretty
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.2 11/8/15

Post by rubysapphire »

Thanks! She was fun to create! I've always wanted to play an alien as a founder! Chapter 1.2 is out!

spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by spacemagic »

Jade is so cute!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Thanks! My personal favorite is Obsidian-and i usually don't like social sims! XD i think it's his painter aspiration that was unwxpected and cool at the same time. You'll learn more about the twins in the next update!

nataria

Post by nataria »

Spoiler:
!! All the blue sims! :) they are so cute! LOL the poor cowplant ;(
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.3 11/12/15 Update!

Post by rubysapphire »

Thank you! The poll is open to vote for generation 2 if you like! And version 1.3 is up! (boolprop->sims 4 legacy poll) NONE of them got the "Ambitious" exemplar trait -___- I already have a few favorites... There will be a week to vote! ::Legacy Withdrawals:: :heavybreathing:

Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Just started reading today and just did my vote. Can't wait to see who wins! Also I have a feeling who's your favorites
Spoiler:
Nice how you used her being an alien as a key part of telling the story in the beginning. Cool about the hidden identity part too, personally also love the struggle of building houses and not wanting too much money to have to build.
Keeping an eye on this....
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Thanks!! Looking back, i probably put too many hints about my faves. It's definitely not what i was expecting though! XD
Spoiler:
i'm glad you like the story segueway! I just wanted to get the last chapter out asap! The fact that the children can't be disguised irritated me a bit but not too bad. I'm glad someone relates to me about the house thing. Maybe one day i'll develop on that skill.

rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.4 11/22/15 Update!

Post by rubysapphire »

Update 1.4 is here!

nataria

Post by nataria »

Spoiler:
Eeek! The grim reaper with the cowplant! Don't you get scared? And the ALien baby!! So exciting... cant wait for the next chapter.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Thanks!
Spoiler:
Eh not really. These cowplants are much kinder than the ts2 ones-same goes with fires. I can plead for the lives and if they die i figure it was meant to be. I certainly wasn't expecting Jasper to get abducted and pregnant! He was a good sport about it. I let him take 3 days off work cause...yeah. Thanks for reading and i'm gonna get the next chapter out asap!

rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.5 11/29/15 Update!

Post by rubysapphire »

Bump! Brofist! Update is finally here!

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy 1.5 11/29/15 Update!

Post by Taube »

I am working on catching up with this. So far I've read through 1.2. I like it a lot!
Spoiler:
Sera is a beautiful founder and I like the idea of starting with an alien. You're certainly injecting a lot of drama into the founding of a legacy! All these interpersonal conflicts are more interesting than the normal litany of lawn living, though, so . . . :haha: The kids are so cute and I love all the blue skin! I'm looking forward to catching up with the rest of this and reading more. Good job!
EDIT: Okay, I'm caught up now. I really enjoyed this. :)
Spoiler:
The cow plant certainly gets to chew on a lot of sims! The weddings were cute and I think Jasper will make a good heir. Rose is very pretty and I think it's so cool that you have another actual alien in the family! I didn't know that aliens have special tombstones, so that was interesting to see. It's always sad to lose the founders, but they've set a good example for the legacy and given it a good start. The photo montage at the end was a nice touch.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *2.0!* Update! 12/8/15

Post by rubysapphire »

Thank you for taking the time to read it! Update 2.0 is up!
Spoiler:
This is the first legacy that I really spent more time on and 'got to know the characters.' Seraphine's ghost often likes to scare Mollie. I couldn't believe that Jasper got abducted! So far it's looking like gen 1 are the trailblazers, gen 2 are the goody-two-shoes and gen are the rebels. I can't wait to see how this further develops!

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *2.0!* Update! 12/8/15

Post by Taube »

:)
Spoiler:
Ha ha, Rose's first kiss! That guy was the perfect spoiler. Rose is beautiful with the blue hair, by the way, and Jasper of course looks great too. Good genes, if not always personalities. I'm looking forward to what you do with them and Get Together. Cute chapter!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *2.1!* Update! 12/13/15

Post by rubysapphire »

Spoiler:
Thanks! Rose is one of my favorites! I had no idea this family would take a turn for the dramatic! It just felt right to write it that way considering all the bizarre things that actually took place in game! I've never really connected to my other legacies like this! Warning: This next update gets slightly darker-mostly weirder. I'm so glad you're following Taube. :)
Update 2.1 is up!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”