The Saphyre Legacy *3.3!* Update! 9/6//16

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *2.1!* Update! 12/13/15

Post by Taube »

Wow, you weren't kidding! :jawdrop:
Spoiler:
I've read a lot of 'dramatic' legacies but this situation really takes the cake. Was Jasper's death autonomous or was it plotted? Either way, wow. Feel bad for the guy, but at least he has two great choices to carry on the legacy, which is what really counts. I'm curious to see where you're going with all this, especially the club. I love seeing people incorporate new content right away, so good job for that. :) Interesting chapter!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *2.1!* Update! 12/13/15

Post by rubysapphire »

Thanks!
Spoiler:
It was on purpose but I thought he could be saved! It wasn't until I sent Mollie that I realized I should've sent someone else! It showed that she had saved him when, in fact, she had not. I've always wanted to try the ambrosia, so this will be a great use of that! I think the clubs are great! I plan on making them a staple in the legacy. The Grim Reaper lives across the street. I contemplated making a legacy with him as the founder but he'd have to adopt and I suspect him being playable is a glitch. I'm looking forward to seeing who becomes heir!
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *3.0!* Update! 12/23/15

Post by rubysapphire »

Bumpity bump bump!

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Sorry this took me a while to get to! I did love it, though. :D
Spoiler:
I especially love that Seraphine is part of the club. It's so perfect! I enjoyed the wedding outfits - Rose looked ethereal and Finn looked ridiculous. Amethyst cracks me up, especially at Copper's wedding. I hope we see her again. Carnelian is a redhead - yay! Great chapter. :)
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Yay! Glad you liked it!
Spoiler:
Rose is my favorite. Finn has a "bold" fashion sense and a mind of his own (unfortunately) and Amethyst was/is fun to write! She makes a cameo in this update! As a redhead, it's cool to see a bunch of redheads in the sims! It is super cool that ghosts can join clubs!
Update 3.1 is ready!

Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *3.1!* Update! 1/26/16

Post by Taube »

Fun chapter! :)
Spoiler:
That's hilarious that you had all boys because you didn't know about the alternative music. Oh well! A girl with five brothers would be in trouble anyway. :haha: The boys are wonderful, with the notable exception of Peridot (which is my birthstone :P), and I'm excited to vote though I'm not really sure yet who I'm voting for. Rose is a really wonderful sim. I like her too. I like that you're continuing the club. Keep up the good work!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Thanks! I can't wait til I get a new motherboard (my current one is fried.)
Spoiler:
I love the way it all turned out! Pyrite won by a landslide!

rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Good news! My wonderful boyfriend helped me fix my computer and the Saphyres are back on! Just had to age up a few kids from the last time it saved before motherboard died!

rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *3.2!* Update! 3/7/16

Post by rubysapphire »

Bump

Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *3.2!* Update! 3/7/16

Post by Taube »

Welcome back to the land of the living, Saphyre Legacy! Fun chapter and this looks like an interesting direction!
Spoiler:
I'm interested to see what happens with Pyrite, Jasper, the bakery, and all the rest. Loved your use of the wishing well. Great chapter, and again, glad you got your legacy data back! :)
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy *3.3!* Update! 9/6//16

Post by rubysapphire »

Bumpity Bump Bump! Bumpity Bump Bump, look at all that bump!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”