Smithen Wishancy Gen 2 Heir poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.
skyegal23
Origin ID: Skyegal19
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Smithen Wishancy Gen 2 Heir poll

Post by skyegal23 »

Hello Gen 1 of my Wishancy/alphabetchy is nearly finished, just waiting for my founder to achieve her lifetime wish but I can't decide on who should be heir so here's a poll.
http://goo.gl/58dwp4
Voting will close on Friday 8th Jan.
so without further ado, here is the lucky contenders
Ackley, the youngest is still a baby in game. Ackley was born with Absent-Minded and Easily Impressed Traits. He loves rnb music, the colour yellow and Cheese tofu steak. He is a virgo.
Abel the 2nd youngest is currently a toddler. Abel was born with Disciplined and loves the heat traits , He loves French music, the colour red and eating potato and truffle torte. He is a Gemini
Then there is the twins Ada and Adam. They are currently children in game.
Ada was born with the good and absent-minded traits. She loves pancakes, the colour spiceberry and Chinese music. She is a Scorpio. She gained the family oriented trait as a child as it is a family trait
Adam was born with heavy sleeper and artistic traits. He loves the colour blue, rnb music and Tri-Tip Tofu Steak. He is a Scorpio like his twin. He gained family oriented as a child.
Next is Aaliyah. She is currently a teen in game. Aaliyah is born with loves the heat and slob traits. She loves Latin, peanut and butter sandwiches and the colour Sea Foam. She is a Pisces. She got Family Oriented as a child and clumsy as a teen.
Last but not least is the oldest child Avalon. Also a teen in game. Avalon was born with loves the cold and genius traits. She loves Beach Party music, the colour red and eating peanut butter and jelly. She’s a Scorpio. She got Family Oriented as a child and Discplined as a teen.
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Smithen Wishancy Gen 2 Heir poll

Post by Thaitanic »

Had to vote for Ada for the hair and her cute traits
call me Thai!
they/them
skyegal23
Origin ID: Skyegal19
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Smithen Wishancy Gen 2 Heir poll

Post by skyegal23 »

Ada and Aaliyah drew so I picked Aaliyah as one she's not a clone of her mum and too she's a teen whereas Ada is still a child.
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”