The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 27 [03/03/2016]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 21 [21/11/2015]

Post by Chase »

I just started reading this; it's so cute! I love it! I'll have to catch up more soon :D
hello! :heartbeat:
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 22 [05/12/2015]

Post by emmalouise »

Taube - Thank you! :D
Spoiler:
Yeah it really was! Haha poor Antoinette. I really wanted to get as much done with Titus as possible so she just had to deal with it :lol: You are right about the deaths. I think the fact the moodlet stays with the sims left behind for two whole days makes it harder too!
Chase - Aw thank you for your lovely comment! I am glad you are enjoying it so far. :)

Also new update! Chapter 22
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 22 [05/12/2015]

Post by Taube »

So sweet! :)
Spoiler:
You're right; I think the moodlets and the attendant reactions are what really makes it so sad! Moving past that, Laura looks great as a YA! I'm looking forward to seeing her parties. Good luck with her new trait! Regina still hanging around at the weenie roast was awesome. All of Laura's nieces and nephews are so sweet (yes, even Aisha), and it's fun to watch her interact with them. Ooh, Louis would make an adorable husband! Here's hoping he works out; Laura is very fickle. Great chapter!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 23 [03/01/2016]

Post by emmalouise »

Aw thank you again Taube! :)
Spoiler:
Yeah I don't think I realised before how many parties you actually have to throw for the party aspiration. I have a feeling i'm going to be sick of them by the end of it :haha: They are very sweet, I'm struggling to keep up with the nieces and nephews a little. Every time I see one they have grown up a stage lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Also new chapter :D Chapter 23
LostInReverie

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 23 [03/01/2016]

Post by LostInReverie »

I just started reading your legacy. It is awesome! :D I just got done with the first generation, moving on to generation 2 now. :)
Sims 4 Legacies
The Disney LegacyThe Keller Random Legacy
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 24 [05/01/2016]

Post by emmalouise »

Hey thanks LostInReverie! :D I'm really glad you are enjoying it

also update!Chapter 24
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Good to see an update ! :D
Spoiler:
The wedding was very pretty. I loved Laura's response to Gregory asking her on a date. Your one party photo from Jack's birthday had me cracking up. Ah, glitches. Louis makes a really good husband/father. The massage was an especially good idea. Here's hoping for a blond baby! Great chapter!
LostInReverie

Post Counts

Post by LostInReverie »

I'm finally all caught up!
Spoiler:
I really, really love Laura. I'm so glad she was picked as heiress. Jack and Troy are super cute. I wonder if they will have a little brother or a little sister. :)
Sims 4 Legacies
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
cholliebear

Post by cholliebear »

Just started reading your legacy and I'm loving it so far, can't wait to catch up on all of the chapters! :)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Ooh thank you guys for your lovely comments!! They are much appreciated :mrgreen:

Taube:
Spoiler:
Yeah Laura and Louis have been getting some weird phone calls lately from sims in their past wanting to go on dates. They also get this weird want to get engaged a lot. I'm hoping the wedding actually worked! :haha: It would be nice to get a blonde baby! So far all possible heirs have had black hair. Maybe I will finish the legacy with all black hair haha.
LostInReverie:
Spoiler:
That was fast :tongue: I'm happy you love Laura because I love Laura too, she is a lot of fun to play! I'm looking forward to seeing how Jack and Troy grow up. I'm also hoping for a little sister, I think Jack and Troy would both be the protective older brother type.
Cholliebear:
Hey thank you so much for reading and commenting! I'm happy you are enjoying it and hope you enjoy the rest :)
freshcookies
Canada

Post by freshcookies »

I just finished binge reading all of your chapters, I love it!
Chan

Post by Chan »

Another binge reader here. Your commentary is really great and I loved reading all the chapters - it always makes me want to play my game lol but my sims are never quite as interesting.
Can't wait for more!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Freshcookies and Chan thank you so much for your lovely comments! I'm glad you have both enjoyed it so far :D

Chan -
Spoiler:
I'm happy it makes you want to go play your own sims :) I have found my sims to be more interesting for myself when I write about them. The random traits always throw in some fun too :tongue: I don't always have so much luck with sims though, I think this is the furthest I have gotten in a legacy :haha:
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 25 [28/01/2016]

Post by emmalouise »

It's an update! Chapter 25
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

:)
Spoiler:
I loved Dr. Ronnie and Louis's little catch up. Literally made me laugh, as did Troy fleecing you with the homework. What a little trickster! Too bad that your only blonde had to be a girl, but Nayeli is super cute and I love her name. You're doing a great job using the clubs, and I enjoyed reading about the kids finding friends/potential SOs through them. I'm looking forward to the heir poll. Great chapter!
LostInReverie

Post Counts

Post by LostInReverie »

Yay, great update!
Spoiler:
Get Together looks like a lot of fun. I should get it. Elsa is too adorable. I'm kinda rooting for her and Troy to bring in the next generation, although Yuki is super cute too. Hehe.
Sims 4 Legacies
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 26 [01/02/2016]

Post by emmalouise »

Taube -
Spoiler:
Haha I love catching my sims doing weird or different things. I'm hoping for some new hair next generation with the ladies Jack and Troy have lined up but who knows at this point. I'm glad you think so, I am enjoying using clubs. I like that my sims can do more stuff in a group now. I think it's a difficult decision for heir, I'm not really sure who will win at this point. I'm excited to find out though! :D
LostInReverie:
Spoiler:
Thank you! :D Yeah I'm enjoying it so far and Windenburg is so lovely. Elsa and Troy are super cute together. I think I made a oopsie with Elsas aging as you will find out but I promise I will fix it! :tongue:
Update! Chapter 26! and a Heir Poll!
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 27 [03/03/2016]

Post by emmalouise »

So it has been a while but here is finally a new update on the doodles!

Chapter 27!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Chapter 27 [03/03/2016]

Post by Taube »

Apparently I read 26 and I think I voted, but I never commented. Sorry about that. This last month for me . . . whew. It's been something. Anyway, I'm back to catch up! :)
Spoiler:
Jack and Yuki are suuuuper cute, and the conversation about the pastels and his orientation was very funny. What happened with Elsa? Did she decide to grow up on her own again? Interesting. That's too bad that it's not aligning with your intentions for him. Laura's weenie roast weenie costume made me laugh and laugh. I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing sims being humiliated as hotdogs. The Grim Reaper role play was funny too. Very amusing chapter! Yuki's rule-breaking romance was interesting. Those two must really have something! I bet it was frustrating that he couldn't reciprocate. They are very sweet. I'm glad that's the direction you're continuing in. It should be fun to play. :) Great chapters!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”