The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge ~Updated: 23/01/16~

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Kota

The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge ~Updated: 23/01/16~

Post by Kota »

This is a the Sims 4 Random Legacy Challenge, I enjoyed playing this challenge in the Sims 3 because it encouraged me to see more of the game. I’m keen to explore more of TS4 than I have so I’m starting this new challenge.

It's been a long, long time since I documented a sims story so I'm feeling pretty rusty. Feedback is welcome. :heart:

Gen one roll:
Spoiler:
Marital Status: Couple
Children: 2
Primary Career: Detective
Secondary Career: Unemployed
Generational Goal: Deadbeat Parents – The heir, spouse and helpers may not help their children this generation, apart from basic needs like food and interaction(autonomous chatting over dinner). This includes helping with homework, mentoring or encouraging children in skills, and reading books to them.
Misc Fun: My Precious – When your sim finds something they like, it’s hard for them to let it go. Pick one of the options below to build a collection over the course of your heir’s lifetime. The collection must be displayed somewhere on the legacy lot, so it may not be kept in an inventory, until the generation is complete.
A) I finds it, it’s mine – At least once a week, your sim must go out and find a unique object to add to their collection(pick a single category: frogs, MySims Trophies, metals, crystals, elements, fossils, aliens, space rocks or fish). You may not display duplicates. If you have found one of every item and the generation isn’t complete yet, pick a new collection to begin.

Last edited by Kota on January 22nd, 2016, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name on the TS4 gallery is Kotabuck.
[align=center]The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge[/font][/align]
Kota

Re: The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge UPDATED 16 JAN

Post by Kota »

Legacy updated with week 2! Week Two: Gen 1.2
My name on the TS4 gallery is Kotabuck.
[align=center]The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge[/font][/align]
GustDragon

Re: The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge UPDATED 16 JAN

Post by GustDragon »

Very nice!