Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Joint Boolprop Legacy: TS3 Version

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well it's April, finals are coming soon for Uni so we understand. Real life sucks but it must come first.
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

Ani-Mei wrote:Well we have spouse potentials for the non-winning founder so there's a chance everyone will get to see their Sim somewhere in the legacy.
Totally, Ani-Mei!
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Everyone's potential founders are so cute! Livy, I'd definitely love to add Mona to my game if she isn't chosen as founder or spouse. Ani-Mei, Andalusia's name is fantastic, and Heather, Joni is adorable - I love her formal look so much!

Definitely in agreement about using other potential founders as potential spouses, if they're not chosen as founder. Also, Sam, please don't feel like you need to rush anything if real life is busy I'm sure we'll all understand if things are put on hold for a couple of weeks, until you can sort everything out. :) And if there's anything any of us can do to help you get organized, let us know!
The Scatterday Matriarchy - Chapter 5.9 and 5.10 published October 31, 2016
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

Emily Whalers wrote:Everyone's potential founders are so cute! Livy, I'd definitely love to add Mona to my game if she isn't chosen as founder or spouse.
Yay, I'm glad you like her! :D I have both .sim files and .sims3pack file, but given that she has no CC I didn't really need to do that XD

I actually had the same idea about using the potential founders as spouses, but me being me, I completely forgot so I'm glad somebody else had it too! I definitely agree - it's sometimes really hard to find good looking/available townies!

And Sam, take as much time as you need. Life's a bitch but it has to be dealt with, and everyone seems to be super understanding! :)
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

DSLady wrote:And Sam, take as much time as you need. Life's a bitch but it has to be dealt with, and everyone seems to be super understanding! :)
Definitely! And well said! :plumbob:
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

DSLady wrote:Yay, I'm glad you like her! :D I have both .sim files and .sims3pack file, but given that she has no CC I didn't really need to do that XD
Ooooh thank you so much! I just downloaded her! Can't wait to throw her into my game. :D
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Thanks, guys! :hugs: The funny thing is I'm not actually in school anymore, but I do run a university club and have to wrap everything up this week. I'm also staying with my parents so that I have a place to park my car (long story short, I share a driveway with morons).

BUT I'm hoping to log some CAS hours tonight! In the meantime, are there any additional mini-challenges people want to throw in for fun? Alternatively (and this is what the TS4 crew is doing) we could each pick something we hope to achieve by the end of our generation (like maxing 5 skills, raising 5 children, etc.).

Here are some examples I pulled from the EPIC thread:
Spoiler:
You may pick and choose from these to custom-create your own challenge....or try to do as many as you can for the most points!

Roll the Dice: Give yourself 5 extra points if you randomize traits of all children for the whole challenge (minus the required traits following the crossroads). You can still do this mini-challenge if you choose to have a passed-down family trait, as long as you roll for all the rest of the traits besides the family trait.

“Every family has one…”: This mini challenge is in addition to the Roll the Dice challenge. Give yourself 1 point for each sim who rolls the Insane trait.

Business is Booming: Every three generations, the family must purchase as many businesses as they are able to, bringing their funds down to almost nothing. Businesses, once purchased, may not be sold, and must be maintained and, if possible, upgraded to the highest level. 5 points

“No well-behaved woman ever made history.”: Can you make your challenge into a Matriarchy? Must use watermelons to try and give birth to girls so each generation can have an heiress. The use of mods to tamper with gender does not count! 10 points

A Man’s World: Can you make your challenge into a Patriarchy? Must use apples to try and give birth to boys so each generation has a male heir. The use of mods to tamper with gender does not count! 10 points

Gnome Mania: Give yourself one point for each gnome on the family lot by the end of the challenge. Additionally, give yourself one point for each TYPE of gnome the family has collected.

Hoarder: An extra 10 points if the family has at least one of each type of insect/metal bar/gem at the end of the game. In the case of gems, another five points if the family has one of EACH CUT of every gem type.

Senility: Elders may not be controlled directly throughout the challenge. 5 points

Changing the Past: After child restriction is lifted, someone in the family must use the time machine to change one thing about his/her life such as: Must add a time-child to the family, must use time machine to add family friends, or change everyday outfit. 5 points

Doing it the Hard Way: Give yourself 10 points if you did not use any lifetime rewards during the challenge.

Creature Comforts: 3 points for each type of creature which joins your family’s household at any point in the challenge (Simbot, Ghost, Vampire, Mummy, Unicorn, or Imaginary Friend if it becomes real).

Who Needs Real People?: Heir(ess) must marry his/her imaginary friend. 5 points (one time only)

No Wish Left Behind: If heir(ess) rolls up a want and has a free spot, the wish must be promised and completed as soon as possible. You may disregard wishes which are against the rules of your current generation in the challenge. 10 points

Beautifully Decorated: If you have a sim in the painting or sculpting career, every 3rd piece of artwork MUST be placed somewhere in the home. 5 points

Seasoned Traveler: Give yourself 3 points for each maxed visa your sims have earned in other countries.

Pet Legacy: 10 points if you start the challenge with a pet (or the founder adopts one) and carry its line all the way until the end.

DIY: No handyman may be called at any time during the challenge; all broken appliances, plumbing, and electronics must be fixed by someone in the household. No maid or butler may be hired. 5 points

Love the One You’re With: 5 points if all spouses are found within the town and not created for the heir(ess) in CAS.

A Life of Secrecy – Founder and each following heir(ess) must be a vampire. They must guard this secret closely, and so may not make ANY friends other than potential spouses. May not use “Suck up to Boss” or “Chat with Coworkers” from the work dropdowns (or any similar option that raises relationships at work). Must have the family trait of Loner, and each child born into the house must receive this trait at the earliest opportunity. Spouses do NOT need to be made into vampires, but they can be. 10 points
Image Image Image
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Mike Malone will not be a founder candidate. His agent says "Mr. Malone is a serious actor, with no time for levity". :(

I like your candidates so far, and I have a favourite. :thup:

Mike Malone is such a snob! I met him in San Fransimco, and he refused to give me an autograph! :hissyfit:
Spoiler:
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

Well that was rude, I am sorry Cororon. :(
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Sam, even if you're not in school anymore, life can still get busy! It took me forever to adjust to my work schedule, and I felt like I had no time to do my job, spend time with my boyfriend and other friends, pursue other interests, AND work on Sims stuff, so Sims fell by the wayside for a while. Delays happen, and sometimes it's because of morons who can't park. :P Hopefully you can come up with a cool founder candidate tonight or tomorrow!

Sorry to hear about Mike not wanting to be a part of our legacy, Cororon. Are you going to submit another Sim to our founder poll instead?
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Wow, been so busy in here lately, stupid work getting in the way of my boolprop time. I got the second invite, Sam, and accepted this time!

Booting up my game to play in CAS right now - I rarely make sims unless I'm starting a new game, so this will be fun. I love all the options we've come up with so far.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Haha sorry guys, life decided to kick me in the butt yesterday (and even more so today). I did start making a founder candidate, but my computer decided to restart itself mid-CAS. :sarcastic: I'm gonna give it another try as soon as my bedroom warms up enough for me to exist in it. Thanks everyone for understanding. :) Seriously need some Sims therapy right now...

Glad to hear you got the invite, Sam! Looking forward to seeing your sim too!
Image Image Image
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Okay, I finally got it done!
Spoiler:
Presenting: PONCEY PICKLESWORTH
Traits: Kleptomaniac (you totally can't tell, right?), Over-Emotional, Schmoozer, Snob, Vehicle Enthusiast.

Everyday:

Formal:

Sleepwear:

Athletic:

Swimwear:

Outerwear:

And here he is feeling rather put out that no one wants to hear him talk about himself:
Image Image Image
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

I can make it, but I'm not sure if Other Sam (somebodysangel) was going to submit a candidate first? I don't mind waiting until tomorrowish if she's still working on it. :)
Image Image Image
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

I love him Sam! It's going to be hard to chose which one to vote for.
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Ani-Mei wrote:Is Cororon going to join? I don't remember seeing her name on the wait list.
Nope! Legacies are not for me. :)
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Poncey is amazing, Sam! I seriously love him so much! I have no idea who I'll be voting for in the founder poll. Everyone's Sims are fantastic!
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Yes, I have a founder! Was going to post last night, but when it got to 1am and I hadn't finished messing with him, had to call it a night.
Spoiler:
This is Timothy Omega.

ImageImage
Can you guess one of his traits?

Surprisingly, Grumpy is not one of them.

Timothy (never Tim!) is a Neat, Excitable, Ambitious Never Nude, who Hates the Outdoors. His LTW is to be a CEO of a Mega Corporation (though that can be changed if you wish; it was the only base game option)
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”