Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Joint Boolprop Legacy: TS3 Version

Post by Gryffindork »

Ahh, I love him! I'm just about to head out, but I will post the poll in the TS3 Legacy Polls forum first thing in the morning. :)
Image Image Image
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Poll is now live over here!
Image Image Image
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

Thanks! I can't wait for this to start!
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Thanks for setting up the poll, Sam! I voted and I'm really looking forward to this starting! :D
The Scatterday Matriarchy - Chapter 5.9 and 5.10 published October 31, 2016
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Voted! Impressed with how many votes we have already, looks like there is a lot of interest in this, which is great!
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

No problem, guys! Yeah, I'm glad to see so many people voting on the first day! I set it to close on Wednesday morning, so there should be more to come yet. :)

Side note: I was thinking of throwing in some simselves when I set up the town! I already have Heather, Emily, Livy, Julia, and Other Sam - does anyone else want to add theirs?
Image Image Image
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

Am I Heather over here? Is that me? LOL? I would love to be wandering around in game.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I don't have one yet, well I do but she's a fairy. I'd have to remake my normal human simself again.
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

I don't have a simself for sims 3 yet. I can make one though!
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

ZaleISBI wrote:Am I Heather over here? Is that me? LOL? I would love to be wandering around in game.
Hahaha yes, you are Heather in the TS3 branch of the forums at least! And great, I'll throw you in. :D
Ani-Mei wrote:I don't have one yet, well I do but she's a fairy. I'd have to remake my normal human simself again.
That shouldn't be a problem, since I have Supernatural and I won't be passing on the whole neighbourhood (just the legacy household) to Emily. :) So fairy works fine for me!
Bokavoy wrote:I don't have a simself for sims 3 yet. I can make one though!
Awesome!
Image Image Image
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Sob. I so desperately want to do this, but I gotta get out of burnout on my other two challenges first.... I'll at least track its progress.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Any of you guys are welcome to throw my Simself into your town when your legacy turn pops up. I should probably edit her though - I need to slim her down a touch because I've lost weight since making her. /vain

I'm also definitely going to add some Simselves to my game! They've gotta wreak some havoc in whatever town I use. If any of you used traits, hair, or clothes that are from later EPs, let me know what I should substitute. :)
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

I love having simselves in town, makes it fun to track the town, instead of just EA-townies. Feel free to add me into any game - download here. She does use Night Owl from SN, but that can be substituted for Shy/Socially Awkward/any other loner-type trait.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Echoweaver wrote:Sob. I so desperately want to do this, but I gotta get out of burnout on my other two challenges first.... I'll at least track its progress.
I've been waiting for you to find this, 'cause I figured you'd be interested. :P I can always throw you on the wait list in case there's a chance to jump in later!
Emily Whalers wrote:Any of you guys are welcome to throw my Simself into your town when your legacy turn pops up. I should probably edit her though - I need to slim her down a touch because I've lost weight since making her. /vain
That's not vain, it's all in the name of accuracy! ;) I could be starting this anywhere between tomorrow night and Sunday, so if you get a chance to re-upload then awesome, otherwise I can just sub in the new version with MasterController when you have her. :)

I'll offer up my simself as tribute when I pass things along after Gen. 1. :tongue:
Image Image Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I finally got her done, she does have a custom hair which I tried to find on MTS2 but it seems to want to hide from me. Mediafire only takes the .sim files and not the .sims3pack files for some reason.

Ani-Mei Angel

Currently she has Flirty, Green Thumb, Gatherer, Artistic, Adventurous I remembered it. and I think Charismatic. All are changeable if you don't have the right EP.
Last edited by Ani-Mei on April 13th, 2016, 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Awesome! If you want to send a picture of the hair, I can try to match it the best I can with what I have (if you don't want to go to the effort though that's fine :P).

In other news, the poll is open until tomorrow morning, but somebody seems to be running away with it. :lol: I'll probably prep Radax for founderhood tonight, unless there are any serious objections. This works out great for me since I really just wanted to play a klepto. :D
Image Image Image
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Radax might actually become founder at this point, WHAT. :jawdrop: I was not expecting that, especially because all of the other founder candidates are so flippin' cute. Feel free to change up his hair and clothes, Sam - I just kind of threw him into various blue things, to match his favourite colour. I tend to do that with my Sims, but it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea.

I'll try to slim down my Simself a bit by the weekend - for accuracy! - but if anyone wants to play with her before then, feel free to slim her down yourself. A couple notches toward the slim side of the slider should do.

Angel Sam - thanks for your Simself! I'll download her and throw her into Bridgeport with the Scatterdays when I catch up with publishing my chapters. I have the Shy trait because it comes with Late Night, so I'll swap out Night Owl for that.

Ani-Mei - thanks for your Simself, too! I don't have Supernatural or whatever EP Gatherer came with, so do you have any base game/WA/LN/Generations suggestions for substitutes?
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Hi everybody. Just in case anybody wants my simself in their game-here's the link

Puddinroy

Traits: Family-oriented, Friendly, Nurturing, Childish, Animal Lover. I know that family, friendly and childish are base, animal lover is pets and nurturing is something. Switch those two if you don't have the eps.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Emily:

She's a fairy so you won't be able to install her since you don't have Supernatural. I honestly have no idea if it would even work/install without Supernatural.

Sam:

Here's a picture of my Simself,(who looks nothing like me) doing what I do all day. Playing video games with hubby Dante Morganthe. I stole him from Moonlight Falls and he really makes pretty kids when mixed with the right face.

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”