Population: 2 | A Zombie Aftermath Challenge

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Laura

Post Counts

Population: 2 | A Zombie Aftermath Challenge

Post by Laura »

I am doing my first Zombie Aftermath Challenge, actually my first Challenge ever (minus the legacies.)

So get out your :spam: and weapon of choice and come join me as we come kick some Zombie butt.

These are the rules I'm following: RULES.
(Pretty much the original ones, with some alterations.)

Here is my table of contents, usually the easiest way to navigate my blog: TABLE OF CONTENTS
This is also the best way to check for new chapters, since I'm not the best at updating here. :oops:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! I'm really focusing on plot & prettier pictures for this one :goodvibes: Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Stage Zero: Zombie Infestation
1. Shianne - Day 30
2. Infestation - Day 1
3. Aaiden - Day 35
4. Shianne - Day 45
5. Shianne - Day 70
6. Rayna - Year 3
7. Rayna - Year 6
8. Aaiden - Year 13

Stage One: Military Takeover
1. Takeover - Year 17
2. Quinn - Year 19

*P.S. The "Days" are in human days not Sim Days. They are 100% how I envision time passing in my head. I'm following the timeline in the rules, and that goes by Sim days.
**P.P.S. There is 1 swear word in Chapter 3. :censored:
Last edited by Laura on August 3rd, 2014, 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Laura

Post Counts

Re: Population: 2 | A Zombie Aftermath Challenge

Post by Laura »

Updated! Chapter 5 has been added for your viewing pleasure.

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

Updated! Stage 0 has been completed...onto stage 1 as we speak.
Spoiler:
I sooo lucked out with the kiddo's skills! Since there's no school, the kids automatically have a "bad" childhood and are assigned traits. I was so fearful every time someone had a birthday.

Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Squee. You have an apocalypse challenge! I read the most recent post from back in August and loved it. Are you thinking of going back to it?
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Wonderful challenge

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”