May/June/July Newsletter

Forum news, updates, and random information will be posted here.

Are you a fan of Bella Goth?

Yes! Definitely!
32%
Meh.
27%
Not really.
18%
I used to love her but her story has been retold so much...
23%
I prefer Circe Beaker.
No votes

Total votes: 22

singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

May/June/July Newsletter

Post by singinghymns »

General Announcements

Welcome to the Newsletter for Boolprop! We will be coming out with this on the fifth of each month, for the purpose of highlighting what has gone on throughout the month. Rosanna will have a recap of the events that have taken place, what is taking place currently, and what events are coming up! Thai will give an account of our scoreboard on the games and I will be listing all the monthly birthdays and holidays! Newly added is the House Stats brought to you by Abby!

I would like to take this space to say a huge thank you to all the mods and the members of Boolprop who have had me in their thoughts and prayers these past couple of months. I have been rather sickly and am just now getting back to my old self again! Thanks for your patience as the newsletter gets back on track and let's make it a great summer!

And look for the polls each month! They will be fun!
Where is the time going? It is already July!!!!

In April's poll, we asked Where would you rather live? Isla Paradiso was the hands down favorite with 41% of the votes, with a tie going between Magic Town and Strangetown at 21% each, and poor Willow Creek coming in last with only 18% of the votes. So we now know that we would prefer to live by the beach, so I want to make this edition a bit beachy!

COMING IN JULY

WE WILL BE STARTING A FEATURE OF A FICTIONAL STORY OR POEM FOR FUTURE NEWSLETTERS! START THOSE CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING AND LOOK FOR THE POST FOR SUBMISSIONS!!!

There have been requests to provide a donation option along with opening a Boolprop store. We now offer a way to make a donation through PayPal – the Donate link is in the top right menu. We are also working on setting up a Boolprop store on CafePress. You can find many items available there now, using the link in the top menu bar. There is a medal available for supporting Boolprop. If you make a donation or purchase from the store, please PM Teresa with the information. Once the donation or order has been confirmed, you will get a medal.

And as always, please keep promoting Boolprop and thanks for being a wonderful community.
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: May/June/July Newsletter

Post by Rosanna »

Hey all, thanks for reading! Here's just a quick recap of what events have happened, are happening, and will happen! #happenin

Just Ended:
Current/Upcoming
  • Wave Your Flag is still going on, if you want to get a snazzy flag medal!
  • BoolProp Chef will have a new round up soon
  • Let's Build It has a new wedding round
  • And lastly, our team events! This is an ongoing event where you're put into teams and you get points for participating events, reaching post milestones, doing sims challenges, etc. You can sign up at any point and be added to a team.
  • And...be on the lookout for season 11 of a certain sims modeling competition!
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

Games Scoreboard

In the light of the 4th July: "No taxation without representation!", well we don't tax the Games forum, but here's your representation anyway.

* The new V4 thread of Up or Down is off on a run. And by that I mean, the Uppers are running away and the Downers are taking over. 236 is the last count, and it seems the Downers have this one in the bag. Pony is the most recent Upper post in the thread as of this reporting, but any Upper or Downer knows we can't make movements on our own - so is it a Downer victory? :O
* 10,000 posts without any kind of lock is getting dramatically closer to the 5000 reply mark - "Are we there yet?" no, but we're not far off! It's only taken us what, 2 years?
* For the weird and the wonderful, go to the Duck, Duck Goose thread. Benefit from such things as adventures in sisterhood:
Keika wrote:QUACK!
WistfulRose wrote:Honk! You've been goosed!

Make an epic sister mafia banner. With sunglasses, because we are epic.
Penguins are always appreciated.
GustDragon wrote:PSHK! I could have done that! Seeing as I'm the sister with photoshop and illustrator, and skills in both!
; and
modelmgt wrote:Glitter-berries & Sparkle-sunshine!

What more could you ask for?

Anything else you're after updates on in the Games section? Shoot us a PM! :plumbob:
call me Thai!
they/them
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by singinghymns »

May Birthdays:

Spoiler:
May 2nd:
Simsimity[hr]
May 4th:
segedey[hr]
May 10th:
CHBlossomProduction[hr]
May 11th:
Pastel[hr]
May 12th:
MAKPlays
lilox12
Emily[hr]
May 15th:
SimAddicted13[hr]
May 18th:
Rhea[hr]
May 19th:
simfulicious
Erin[hr]
May 20th:
xonceinadream[hr]
May 21st:
Little White Comet[hr]
May 22nd:
Bree[hr]
May 26th:
nicholaplaysthesims
Olivia[hr]
May 27th:
kgcowbelle[hr]
May 28th:
platformperil[hr]
May 29th:
Rosanna[hr]
May 31st:
ShadowGem[hr]
June Birthdays:

Spoiler:
June 1st:
sarahthesimmer[hr]
June 2nd:
bunyip92
Nanners[hr]
June 3rd:
Repo[hr]
June 12th:
KimiKatastrophe
youdeserveher[hr]
June 13th:
Sporks[hr]
June 14th:
simmlish_22[hr]
June 15th:
jcampbell
Jadestone[hr]
June 16th:
PastelSimmer[hr]
June 20th:
Kelyns
arabella_[hr]
June 21st:
AliceAsylum[hr]
June 22nd:
BadWolfGirl[hr]
June 24th:
BlueBerryPie[hr]
June 29th:
GustDragon
KatieCat
Shortstop
snowberry
July Birthdays:

Spoiler:
July 1st:
AberdeenSquare[hr]
July 2nd:
Candi0207[hr]
July 4th:
Kimmifer
tayblu[hr]
July 5th:
CK Silly Pants
CatTonic
nyctores[hr]
July 8th:
Laserkatt
Matt
Hollywood3015[hr]
July 9th:
anacsilva[hr]
July 11th:
goeswithoutsinging[hr]
July 12th:
NoSoEvilPepsi[hr]
July 14th:
Iya[hr]
July 19th:
Setopuffs[hr]
July 22nd:
Bokavoy
TwistedSister[hr]
July 23rd:
CathyTea
Pony[hr]
July 27th:
tyralily[hr]
July 29th:
DSLady
Summer Holidays

I have tried to keep the holidays section lighthearted and fun, but our community represents people from all over the world, and I know that there are holidays that are special that don't get included. So feel free to leave a comment below, telling us about a holiday that is coming up for you and how you are going to observe that holiday. Or tell us about a holiday that has just recently gone by in the month of May or June, and share your experiences here with us to enjoy!

Here in the good ol US of A, we celebrated Memorial Day on May 30th, a day to remember those who have given their lives for the protection and security of our country. If your country has a day to remember those who have fallen in service of your country, please leave a comment and tell us about the holiday and how you observe it!

On July 4th, we will celebrate our Independence day. This is the day the USA declared that we are a country unto ourselves, to be governed by our own. Americans celebrate this with picnics, outdoor BBQ's, parties, lake time, and hanging out with family and friends. If you have a similar holiday, please give us details in the comments!

And coming up on September 5th, we celebrate Labor Day, a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

Two other special days that have been celebrated are Mother's Day and Father's Day, a time to recognize the parents that raised us and gave us a chance at life. Whether those parents were your birth parents, or the people who chose to have you as their own, this is a time to say thank you for everything they did preparing us for life.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

BOOLPROP HOUSE STATS

465 POINTS
300 POINTS
515 POINTS
765 POINTS
695 points

Congrats to House Smustle!! Members of House Smustle, feel free to send a PM to any mod with a pick your own medal of choice for being successful this quarter! It's a fresh slate next quarter - it's anyone's game. Keep excited for our October Newsletter where the next winners will be announced :mrgreen:
(Image. Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image, Image or Image!)

Return to “Updates & Information”