The Parisshian Legacy (of sorts)- Heir ?!? 30.10.16 *update*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: magpie2012
Origin ID: Ravenangel888
South Africa

Post Counts

Re: The Parisshian Legacy (of sorts)- Heir #2 14.08.16 *upda

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Ok, let's try the long response again lol

I kinda stuck to colours, but I never wrote them down, so if something else looked good, they kinda got that.

The girls turned out gorgeous. There's still •number redacted• To go, but that would be telling lol

The boys are another story. Let's just say that, if I passed these guys in the street, I probably wouldn't even notice them... Total wallflowers!

That being said, I can't decide who I want to have win the eventual heir poll. I'm attached to all these simmies and can't bear the idea of losing some of them!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
You HAVE to read this!
The story of the Whitelight's
spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by spacemagic »

Love it! I just got caught up and it's a really fun legacy so far! Jax is so cute :heart:
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Thanks. I'm in a bit of a RL bind at the moment, but, I'm definitely still going to be continuing with this as soon as RL gets a bit quieter :grin:

You HAVE to read this!
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

Cute legacy, looking forward to your next update :)
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Hi

So there is a new update! I will link to it when I have a chance. My WiFi as we all know is a piece of crap work in progress, so I managed to use my uncle's to get this update done, only for the BSOD to pop up with an "page error in non paged area" wtf?!? I wish I could remember what triggered it, but, as per usual, I was doing like 30 things at a time! Oh and then the power tripped cuz lightning struck the house :shocked:

I'm starting to think this legacy might be cursed :scared: like the "The Crow" movies from when I was a kid!

Anyway, loooong story short: there's an update but no link oops :grin:

You HAVE to read this!
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Parisshian Legacy (of sorts)- Heir #3 22.10.16 *upda

Post by Taube »

Wow, that sucks that you're having so much trouble. I was able to find the update from the main page of your blog and read it.
Spoiler:
He has an . . . um . . . interesting brow? Poor thing! The rest of his face isn't so bad, but the brow seems kind of unfortunate to me. However, on the bright side, there's a lot of genetic diversity in the three faces we've seen so far, that's for sure.
Looking forward to more (when you have the time and internet connection).
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Thanks Taube! They definitely are a very diverse bunch, which you'll see with the last 2 especially not spoiler lol

We have been having endless hassles! And the worst thing is, we're locked into a 2 year/24 month contract which we would have to buy out if we wanted to change providers #AfricanProblems I'm thinking of using my new Huawei P8 Lite (a gift from someone who I love dearly) to start updating WP (it uses 4G/LTE so I'm hoping the speed will be good!

Anyhoo, for those of you who have yet to read it:
Heir #3

Last edited by RavenAngel888 on October 30th, 2016, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
You HAVE to read this!
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Guess what I have right HERE
You HAVE to read this!
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Re: The Parisshian Legacy (of sorts)- Heir ?!? 30.10.16 *upd

Post by RavenAngel888 »

And then there's this Click Me :wizard:
You HAVE to read this!
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Spoiler:
Just a little note (I'll do more indepth this weekend) Brandy is officially our winner! She was the crowd favourite from the get go ;D poor Gael only got 1 vote and the others got none. I thought about leaving the vote up longer, but, I'm not sure. Does anyone have any suggestions on that?
You HAVE to read this!
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

I need y'all to give me some advice here:
Spoiler:
So I thought I'd update y'all on the (sort of) progress towards the next chapter. I've basically been playing just to get to Brandy's YA birthday (yes, and Gael's too sheesh). I want to start the next chapter from when she takes over. I think there will be a bit of catch up to now portion in that chapter, since, being Sims, a couple interesting things did happen.

Now, y'all know I'm planning on Brandy becoming a "new" Founder, due to starting Karda and Joaquin on the road to Legacy-ville only in their adult "years". Well, I have a couple ideas about that...

First: I can move Brandy and co (basically, anyone who decides they want to join her) out of the house and into the Legacy lot in Newcrest, and reduce their finances to a more "realistic" 20K or something (before building the new home) I mean, she is technically Gen 2, so some money would have been acquired by her YA birthday, right? So, the rest of the Parisshians will stay behind in the amazing house I (sort of/partially) built...

Second: I can leave Brandy in the amazing house, and just move out those people who would have been left behind in the first scenario. I'll then reduce all their lovely top-of-the-line items down to the bare bones (and get rid of 2 of the 3 nanocans). And then reduce their running funds to say, 2K?

Third: I can leave Brandy and everyone in the house and play as if I started with a "normal" founder (technically I did, but, if it hadn't been for the Tournament Challenge, Karda would not have amassed as much wealth) so the items will all stay the same.

Fourth: I can leave everyone in the house and do the reductions as in the second option...

And lastly: I can move EVERYONE out of the house and into Newcrest and start them off with only 20K?

Any input you have for me will be great. I'm really stuck and can't decide what I want to do!

Oh, I thought of a fifth option:
move everyone into Newcrest with the obscene amount of money they would get from selling the house (and possibly the furniture too)?
You HAVE to read this!
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

Spoiler:
I like changing things up and I like the fresh start idea..I think you should move brandy(co-spouse) to the new lot with 20k. Newcrest is awesome though the 50X40 lot has that little playground near by. If you move everyone with them it might be crowded with the new kids coming. Here is the bottom line though... It's your legacy and you should do what you want to do. Because you have 9 more generations to go and you wanna have fun with it!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”