To The End Collaborative Legacy

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ath

Post Counts

To The End Collaborative Legacy

Post by Ath »

This is the Page for updates and such for To The End.
This is a collaborative legacy started by Teresa, Thai, Sualsmommy, and Apocalypticautumn!

For more information, until I update this thread with more of it, go to the blog and read the about section.

Table of Contents

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Re: To The End Collaborative Legacy

Post by TeeVee »

Great start guys! I love the plot and I can't wait to see what the first generation brings :)
_|Heather|_
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Having actually been to Hawaii, the word waihini is used to describe women or a girl. Just so you know. :whistle: Nitpicking aside, interesting set up for a fallen angel legacy, I wasn't sure what this collaboration was going to be when I first saw the ad for authors on other Boolprop. I would have signed up but I don't have Sims 3 installed anymore, it got borked by one of those mandatory enslavement updates. Interested to see where this all goes.
Ath

Post Counts

Post by Ath »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Having actually been to Hawaii, the word waihini is used to describe women or a girl. Just so you know. :whistle: Nitpicking aside, interesting set up for a fallen angel legacy, I wasn't sure what this collaboration was going to be when I first saw the ad for authors on other Boolprop. I would have signed up but I don't have Sims 3 installed anymore, it got borked by one of those mandatory enslavement updates. Interested to see where this all goes.
I'm glad you enjoyed the prologue Ani-Mei! Well Thai should be glad it is his prologue :raspberry:

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Very intriguing! Can't wait to see more!
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
BrainOfIvane

Post by BrainOfIvane »

I love this and I've followed it on WP. I'm really looking forward to where you guys take this legacy. Beautifully written with really great screenshots!

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”