Frog's Rainbow Matriarchy (Ch. 3.3; Dec. 19)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
FroggyLee

Frog's Rainbow Matriarchy (Ch. 3.3; Dec. 19)

Post by FroggyLee »

I've been doing legacies on my own time since the Sims 2 was in style, and have recently returned to the Sims 3 in hopes of joining the ranks of successful Legacy Writers! For this, I'm combining two of my favourite variations on the legacy: Matriarchy and Rainbowacy (which is why it's in the rainbow section here). :D
The first several chapters are on Livejournal, but then I discovered Livejournal's picture limit, so we're now on Wordpress as of 3.3. Thank you for your patience because I have none.

Follow the Matrons as we take on the world with what will become a blindingly multicoloured house stuffed with grandmothers, mothers, and a whole lot of little children!

Generation 1 (Founder): White
1.1: A Clean Slate

Generation 2: Red
2.1: Rosy Red Rompers
2.2: What Do You See?
2.3: Too Meta
2.4: Mating Dance

Generation 3: Orange
3.1: The Pitter-Patter of Orange Feet
3.2: Pretty in... Orange
3.3: Growing Up and Letting Go (now on Wordpress)
3.4: Loopholes (aka Wedding Special!)
Last edited by FroggyLee on December 20th, 2016, 2:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Frog's Rainbow Matriarchy (Ch. 2.1; Dec. 7)

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Heh, seems Chim-Chim-Cheree is inspiring a lot of Rainbowcies. I finished one myself not too long ago and I also had a spare named Cherry. I went against the order and had Grey as my founding generation colour, and had Pink and Aqua as my other two. Never had Black, combined it with white to get grey. Anyway, a Neurotic founder and heiress sounds like it should be the family trait. Nice chappies.
FroggyLee

Post by FroggyLee »

It's a lot of fun so far!! I can't believe I've been lurking on Boolprop for YEARS (since like ~2012, I think) and never really made a Legacy, or participated in anything. I'm honoured for the comment! :D It would be interesting to have a family trait, but I don't choose traits so I wouldn't know how to enforce it.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well it's time to de-lurk, maybe join a House earn the flag medal and start getting involved. I've been here nearly 10 years now.

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”