100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 22nd Mar 2017

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 10th Feb 2017

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
The houses can have their own traits??? That's so cool. Hooray for Pocahontas. I'm kinda hoping for her to be your heir with being an alien. But yay! You're a quarter of the way through!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 10th Feb 2017

Post by cynicalbadger »

Pony wrote:
Spoiler:
The houses can have their own traits??? That's so cool. Hooray for Pocahontas. I'm kinda hoping for her to be your heir with being an alien. But yay! You're a quarter of the way through!
Spoiler:
i want her to be heir too for the same reason :3
Thanks so much for watching and commenting :D
simfulicious wrote:There are more lot traits to choose from if you have City Life, one of which is On let Line...when you conceive and give birth on the lot with that trait twins are more likely to appear. There are also lot traits to help kids do better in school. The yellow swirls around Erica when she was repairing the fridge was from the homey lot trait.

Awesome installment, as usual!
Oh that's so cool!! Another reason to get City Life!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 2nd Mar 2017

Post by cynicalbadger »

cynicalbadger wrote:Part 24: New House, New Curse :lightning:NEW!
:celebration: updated! i even played today as well so there might not be as long a wait for the next episode :fluffy:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Yay an update!
Spoiler:
OMB those kids. Toddler nakkey time anyone? Kids at the daycare I worked at would do that. One little boy we had to watch constantly. He would strip down to his diaper in three seconds. You have the opposite problem that I have. My sims won't freakkin' put the toddlers down and your sims won't pick them up. They just want a bubble bath. Poor guys. Pocahantas looks a lot like Boo from Monsters Inc. with her pigtails. So cute!
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by bookloverblue »

Awesome update!
Spoiler:
Archimedes is such a cheeky monkey!
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Origin ID: petunia302007

Post Counts

Post by simfulicious »

There's a glitch with giving a toddler a bath and having a crib on the same floor of the house...so since you aren't actively using the crib right now, put it upstairs and you should be able to give the toddlers a bath. If you really want the two items on the same floor, then put the crib as far from the tub as you can, and hope for the best.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

Pony wrote:
Spoiler:
OMB those kids. Toddler nakkey time anyone? Kids at the daycare I worked at would do that. One little boy we had to watch constantly. He would strip down to his diaper in three seconds. You have the opposite problem that I have. My sims won't freakkin' put the toddlers down and your sims won't pick them up. They just want a bubble bath. Poor guys. Pocahantas looks a lot like Boo from Monsters Inc. with her pigtails. So cute!
Spoiler:
My sims are so disobedient :( sounds like they got toddlers pretty accurate then xD I would not know how to deal with naked toddlers IRL! And she really does look like Boo!
Thanks for watching and commenting Blue :heart:
simfulicious wrote:There's a glitch with giving a toddler a bath and having a crib on the same floor of the house...so since you aren't actively using the crib right now, put it upstairs and you should be able to give the toddlers a bath. If you really want the two items on the same floor, then put the crib as far from the tub as you can, and hope for the best.
I can't believe that is a thing! Thanks, I'll look into that
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Spoiler:
lol the running around naked is funny. And I think he does it autonomously because of his wild trait. Sure makes for some fun times! lol :rotfl:

And the glitch is a real thing. And it's really annoying. In my ISBI my house is a single story and with the house layout, the nooboo is right next to the bathroom, so every time I need to bathe a toddler, I have to move the baby out of the house and next to the street lol! It drives me nuts! I hope they fix it soon...

And did you remember to add the sprinklers to save you from fire? Those do go off automatically which is really helpful if you can't get a sim to extinguish it.
amazing as always!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
lol the running around naked is funny. And I think he does it autonomously because of his wild trait. Sure makes for some fun times! lol :rotfl:

And the glitch is a real thing. And it's really annoying. In my ISBI my house is a single story and with the house layout, the nooboo is right next to the bathroom, so every time I need to bathe a toddler, I have to move the baby out of the house and next to the street lol! It drives me nuts! I hope they fix it soon...

And did you remember to add the sprinklers to save you from fire? Those do go off automatically which is really helpful if you can't get a sim to extinguish it.
The glitch thing sucks but that is one way to fix it :rotfl: I may have to adopt this technique
Spoiler:
i haven't added sprinklers yet, I completely forgot! I've been living on the edge even after my horrific experience in my seven toddler challenge
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 10th Mar 2017

Post by cynicalbadger »

Updated with Part 25!
simfulicious
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Origin ID: petunia302007

Post Counts

Post by simfulicious »

All I'm gonna say is OMG! :duh:
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Spoiler:
I really love this! I wish I had gone with your rule set instead of '25' babies per generation. I also wish I had watched this before I started my generation two. SPOILERS! We both picked Disney as a naming theme. *is ashamed*
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by bookloverblue »

Oh, deary, deary me... :misspeak:
Spoiler:
Easily done, though! It'll be interesting to see you work through it and age up Pocahontas!
Another amazing update!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

Ellenyarai wrote:
Spoiler:
I really love this! I wish I had gone with your rule set instead of '25' babies per generation. I also wish I had watched this before I started my generation two. SPOILERS! We both picked Disney as a naming theme. *is ashamed*
Because Disney is the best! :lol:

Thanks for all the comments and watching :)
Spoiler:
I'm very excited to get Pocahontas aged up and making up for my error :misspeak:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Wow!
Spoiler:
Oh no! Yay Pocahontas is gonna be the heir! Oh poor Ericka! Only nine babies, Pocahontas will just have to make for it. Wow, I can't believe the game let that happen...
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

Spoiler:
I know D: at least I know I can age up people to elders in town to make them die quicker? It might be the only good thing to happen from this (other than Pocahontas heir, that is going to be awesome
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Spoiler:
it is a dark day in the 100 baby challenge world when you accidently age up your baby momma into an elder... Not gonna lie... I did laugh when I saw that... :oops:

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 22nd Mar 2017

Post by cynicalbadger »

Part 26: Old Lady Erica :lightning:NEW!

Forgot that I scheduled this to upload earlier in the week! Would have updated earlier but I'm just back from London :faint:

mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
it is a dark day in the 100 baby challenge world when you accidently age up your baby momma into an elder... Not gonna lie... I did laugh when I saw that... :oops:
Spoiler:
I am hoping I can laugh when I next play. I haven't played on from this new episode so I don't know if I'm completely over it yet :lol:
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: 100 Bairn Challenge | Updated 22nd Mar 2017

Post by cynicalbadger »

Sorry to say this is on hiatus for a little while. I just haven't had it in me to play these guys of late, I'm so absorbed in my Munch Legacy. I will come back to it with Pocahontas and ALL THE BABIES but until then

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”