A Magical Whirlwind - A Baby Boom Challenge

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

A Magical Whirlwind - A Baby Boom Challenge

Post by Bouncer »

Here you go all, to anyone that remembered my Sims2 Sweetmeaton challenge that started from a Spring Break 4 years ago. (Sadly fell through, but I am looking into).

I bring you a new challenge!
Where Mr. Boo Whirlwind and Mrs. Bobibidi Whrilwind make a colorful life in Sunset Valley. In Base game no less!

Updates are made by Bobibidi Whirlwind as a Social Media page on this Tumblr. Thank you Seera for giving the story idea (and everyone else that helped influence this challenge during this last cold winter).

Will add direct links to specific events (births, birthdays, anything else). But like all Social Media, you are going to read into a bubbly mother that tries to avoid any negativity in her posts. I've been having fun working on updating everything so far.

The Happy Couple!

Also, I'm a Tumblr noob and open to any help!
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: A Magical Whirlwind - A Baby Boom Challenge

Post by Thaitanic »

Aw, their kids are going to be so colourful! I love them!
call me Thai!
they/them

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”