Jolie's introduction

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Jolie
Finland

Jolie's introduction

Post by Jolie »

Hi everyone!

I'm Jolie, a sim player who is addicted to writing stories. I had long break from Sims, years actually and when I started, it was with Sims 3 after years of playing Sims 2. I really like the idea of open neighbourhood, all the possible juicy rumours and gossips going around the town, Sims visiting each other etc. The Sims would be perfect if it had some goals, options for build in challenges for example as I'm very much goal oriented person. However, Sims also gives me the moment of relaxation, I don't have to be in charge of everything, I can just sit back and watch. The best things always happen when I don't interfere!

But that isn't usually enough for me to keep things interesting, it doesn't have any meaning. Luckily there is this forum and the possibility to write stories! That makes this game very close to being perfect and I hope people will find my story as interesting as I do. I started with own edition of BACC for Sims 3 and the story is in my blog.

As for myself in a real world... I'm close to 40 (oh my how old that sounds, I have some trouble getting used to say that), hopefully I'm not too old for the community, mother of two kids (6 and 7 years old), live in Finland in a small town village and I work as sales assistant in a furniture store.

Great to be back!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Jolie's introduction

Post by Ani-Mei »

Welcome back! It's nice to know we still exist in the memories of Sims players.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Hello! Its very nice to meet you. :celebration:
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hello Jolie, and welcome back to the game and to Boolprop! :wave: :coffee: :donut: :cookie:

I'm swedish, so it's fun with a neighbour here! :D And you're definitely not too old for the community. I'm an "adult" myself. On paper. :shifty:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to Boolprop. You are definitely not "too old" as you have still have many years before you "catch up" to me on paper ;) But we are all still kids at heart where it counts.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
MaxiBuckle

Post by MaxiBuckle »

Hi, Jolie! Welcome! I think we are all ageless in print. The love of the game is what we have in common. I am often surprised to learn people's real age. I always imagine them older/ younger.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Hi there Jolie!

Please never fear, we have many "adults" as Cor says (on paper) here! Thankfully Sims doesn't have an age limit! It's so awesome to see your blog with stories, if you start up a thread on Boolprop here I can give you a mention in August's newsletter! I'm sure everyone will love your stories - we're a big fan of our stories around here. I hope you enjoy it here and hope I'll see you around too! :bounce: :wave:
Jolie
Finland

Post by Jolie »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :D I definitely agree that one's age is just on the paper, it seems like my mind doesn't keep up with the years, it was left behind somewhere before I turned 30... Even so, I'm a bit relieved that I'm not alone with my age. Also glad to meet almost neighbour, Cororon. :)

I have a thread now, it was being approved when I was writing my introduction. The thread is here: http://boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4150
Mpart

Post Counts

Post by Mpart »

Welcome back, Jolie! :wave:
ImageImage
"I saved their asses from a dragon, but nooo, the bucket was over the line."
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »