The White Legacy

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
LibyLu

Re: The White Legacy - Gen. 8, Ch. 2 - 8/8/14

Post by LibyLu »

KEIKA! :hissyfit:
Spoiler:
But but but I loved Rhea :(
Great update as always, I should have known that since the previous chapter was so calm this one would have drama. Although I am quite sad about Rhea and her husband, I am interested to see how their kids will turn out. Do I sense Clary seeking revenge?
Cant wait for the next update!
IchigoMcCoy

Post by IchigoMcCoy »

Spoiler:
Wow, that would have been bad. I'm glad you were able to get everything back. Arie saves the day! That must have been horrifying.

Rhea, Shane, no! I probably should have expected that, but no! I liked Rhea. She was fun. I didn't get to know Shane that well, but he seemed like a nice guy. Poor kids. Clary seemed to take it especially hard.

I was wondering where the loathe got off too! Mostly because I missed seeing Romi, even though she was probably one of the ones to take Rhea and Shane out. That is just unacceptable! I'm kind of glad the simselves are on lockdown because my simself would have words with her. Words. Also, hi, Sun!

Well, now, there's an excuse to have a fight between vampires and werewolves. Revenge is always a great and convenient motivation!

I think Clary's my favorite for heir. She's self-reliant, snarky, and her parents' deaths obviously hit her hard. I like her.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Call me Jessie.
Night Legacy
SprinkleOfSugar

Post Counts

Post by SprinkleOfSugar »

Spoiler:
Ahhhh, i've missed so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME UPON ME :yuck:

Ahhhh June.... how i have missed you!
And of course Blizzard still stands as my favorite character :P
I feel so sorry for Lara, living with those two, bleh!
Awww, happy marriage! :3 And that cow mascot had it coming for a looonnngggg timmmeeee
No.... NO NO NO NO NO! NOT THE GYPSY OUTFIT, ANYTHING BUT THAT
Awww, you made June's day life.
WAIT...BABY?! ALREADY?!
Keika, you put me to shame with your fast updates :P
SO glad i don't live the the simself compound anymore *.*
Afro Butler has made it a tie between him and Blizzard, standing for the best character.
YAY, A BABY!
CRIME SCENE:
So, Shane came along and saw the grilled cheese. He got so excited that he peed himself and then ran away due to embarrassment.

Aww, sweet baby :thup:
I wouldn't be surprised if the 'milk' was poison >->
The portrait is very cute Keika
Poor Rhea, she never gets a break with all of these baby bumps!
Spike is freaking adorable.

Keika, you may be a extraordinary simmer and you are the only one who could still make it entertaining after Gen 8 :P
...Keika you are setting yourself up for one hell of a roller-coaster with that many kids.
Wow Keika... THAT SAVE!
......CLARY JUST SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE. KEIKA....YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT?! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE JOKING!
Well...that explains why you were popping out babies like no tomorrow!
But Keika *points finger* EVIL!

But otherwise, great chapters. Sorry this was so long and jumbled
Thanks for the Siggy Thai!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Ani-Mei:

You always seem to be the first commenter, Ani-Mei! I appreciate it! :D
Spoiler:
Guess we'll just have to see! To be completely honest, I was indeed thinking "Mortal Instruments" when I gave Clary her name. It showed up on my Wikipedia list of culinary spices, and I thought, "Ooh, I love that name, because I remember reading those books in high school" and used it. I didn't know there was a movie, though. How is it?

I don't think it had anything to do with M&G, really. It was probably a side effect of my larger households mod. I fed Rhea cheesecake and then used Boolprop to force twins, since the house was already at seven, and throwing in twins would make it nine--cheesecake doesn't work by itself with the mod if it would put it over eight. Somehow the babies got corrupted, I guess, or something like that. I'm not sure what happened, and I'm just feeling really lucky that my legacy survived. ^^;

Thanks for the comment!
Taube:
Spoiler:
Yep. And now the calm is over. :eek: It really depressed me for the rest of the day when I killed off Rhea and Shane, and then I put off actually writing the death scene for a few more days afterwards. It's done now, though. Obviously. :P

Thanks a bunch! I'm getting nervous about my 'hood--you'll see why in the next chapter--but luckily it doesn't have to stick it out for that much longer! Thanks again!
Anne:
Spoiler:
It had to happen! I'M SORRY!! :cryingeyes:

Thanks. :awesome:
Libylu:
Spoiler:
I loved her too. :( This is the problem with plotted stories! It's the characters that are universally LIKED that are the most likely to go! :cryingeyes:

Thanks!
Jessie:
Spoiler:
It was TERRIFYING. O.O

Clary did take it really hard. Being the oldest, she understood the most, I think, and is kind of an emotional person to begin with. Losing her parents hit her pretty hard.

Yep, we haven't seen the back of the loathe (or Romi) yet! :awesome:

Thanks!
Gabie:
Spoiler:
SHAMEFUL! SHAME UPON YOU! :thdown:

Oh, you know I'm just kidding. Feel free to read and comment however the mood takes you. :awesome:

CRIME SCENE ANSWER KEY: Lewis was carrying his second plate of grilled cheese into the dining room, working on his LTW as he was. His bladder need was low because he just ate a bunch of spoiled grilled cheese. A ghost popped up and scared him, which caused him to drop the platter next to his pee puddle and run to the nearest shower. ^^

Yes, that is exactly why I was collecting a bunch of kids for the generation. I needed to make sure I had a good selection, because I wouldn't get a second try. :duck:

I loved your comment! Sorry I can't respond to it all, but there's the highlights. Thanks a whole bunch for the comment! :goodvibes:
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
The mating call of a legacy sim xD Blizzard always cracks me up. I think I'll roll the aspirations at birth, when the time comes. The future is much too unpredictable. Ooh, plot! Stop tickling furry unicorns, June. I like aliens, their eyes and Pepper >.< Look, Lara graduated into Dnorma's clothes! *happy* Love the outfit you gave my simself <3 What EP/SP is it from? ...I regret signing the contract. Cute kids are cute :3 I swear I've seen Clary's face somewhere before... But where? *scratches head* Phew, good thing your game survived! I thought you were going to use the hack for child werewolves on MTS *pout* Rhea... Shane... *cries* For Merry's reincarnation, my simoleons are on Clary. I'm so excited for Ultim I mean LE! I used the product code online but I don't know if it's on my account >:I FROG HAT! :D Waitwhat.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The White Legacy - Gen. 8, Ch. 3 - 8/13/14

Post by Keika »

Spoiler:
I've considered rolling aspirations at birth. It would make characterizing a whole heck of a lot easier.

I love alien eyes, too, and was thrilled when they showed up on Pepper. I'm seriously considering starting a challenge and breeding specifically for alien eyes.

The pants are I think from Nightlife, but the shirt is custom content from Migamoo right here. ^^

Clary is pretty much a female clone of Shane, so if you've seen the female staircase nose face template running around, that's probably where you've seen her face. :P

There's a hack for child werewolves!?

FROG HAT! :D

Thanks for the comment, Mia!

I've updated, everyone! :)
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Summary of this chapter:
Cute kids are cute. Amusing characters are amusing. Answers to questions are lacking *frown*
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
IchigoMcCoy

Post by IchigoMcCoy »

Spoiler:
Well...I wanted Clary, but I can accept Saffron. I'm just glad to see Clary isn't becoming Merry 2.0. Poor Rose having to pick another heir instead of her daughter doing it and being scared Saffron's going to die because of it.

The loathe aren't in the nest? Uh-oh. That can't be good at all.

The end is nigh! I can't wait to see how everything comes together!
Call me Jessie.
Night Legacy
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Mia:

Yep, pretty much. Don't worry, answers are coming. Just a liiiiiiittle bit more patience. ^^

Jessie:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I see Clary as mean as a hornet, but not bad-hearted. :yes:

Nope. That's not good. ^^

Yup, it's a-coming! You and your simself had better hide! :)
SprinkleOfSugar

Post Counts

Spoiler:
Sorry, i'm a bit late, huh?
Lara, tut tut tut. I know it's hard but can you think about something other than your thesis?
WHAT WILL I EVER DO WITHOUT THE WHITE LEGACY?!!?! :cryingeyes: So Keika, will you do another challenge after this? Will you use characters from the White's?
I'm going to miss that butler's Afro...
Bye Clary!
Aww, Lewis :(
Saffron and Bay are stunning! :eek:
Glad that Saffron's going to be the heir! Update soon Keika!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Spoiler:
Naw, you're not late.

The thesis is Lara's excuse. She was out there because she was mourning her sister, not because her thesis was actually ruined. :yes:

:hug: I'll definitely be doing more challenges after this. I'm waffling back and forth on what the next one will be (TOO MANY CHOICES *EXPLODE*), but I have a few ideas. I'm also waffling back and forth on whether I want to use one of the Whites as a founder for the next challenge or not. :awesome: Either way, I'll be picking and choosing my favorites out of the family tree to townie-fy in a new custom neighborhood, along with the simselves and some of my favorite sims from other peoples' challenges. :yes:

Aren't they, though? The twins definitely won the genetic lottery out of their siblings.

Thanks, Gabie! :goodvibes:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Wasn't first this time. Sims 3 is notorious for stealing my attention when the ball really gets rolling. And now I just got another idea, damnit. Sims 3 makes supernatural-ism genetic so if I recreated Eirene and Fricorith I could have vampire and fairy/witch babies. Even though I know you can't layer up supernatural types which is boo. Anyway, OT is OT and empty loathe nest is never a good sign...
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Another great chapter!
Spoiler:
I think Saffron will make a wonderful heiress, and Rose needn't have worried too much since - barring the kind of "accidents" that are alarmingly common in this legacy - she won't have to die, being the generation 9 heir. I do feel really bad for Rose having to resume the heirship. That's just salt in the wound. I'm looking forward to reading more of how the plot works out and seeing the kids in college. Keep up the good work! :)
Miri

Post by Miri »

Oh dear I'm a few chapters behind aren't I? Well I'll be back soon with proper commenting once I've caught up. Unfortunately I've got some work to do today so I don't have time to catch up now. :hissyfit:

Yes I am that upset I can't catch up on this wonderful legacy right now. :hug:
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The White Legacy - Gen. 8, Ch. 4 - 8/19/14

Post by Keika »

Ani-Mei:
Spoiler:
Nope, empty nest is not good. :no: Um, what exactly does "OT" mean?
Taube:
Spoiler:
That IS a major perk of being generation nine. The whole not-dying thing, I mean. :yes:

Thanks a bunch for the comment, Taube! I've already gotten started on college for generation nine, and it's a doozy! :shifty:
Miri:

Aww, thanks Miri! I'll be looking forward to your comment! :hug:

Everyone:

New chapter! This is the last one before we move into generation nine!! :bounce:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

OT= Off Topic.
Spoiler:
An heiress ghost death? Been a while since that's happened. :eyebrow: Good thing she was spared though, even at the expense of the current matriarch. It was nice to see my Percy again, even in a flashback. *still luffs him* So the last college should be interesting, I remember I was in disbelief when Theia and Phaethon were the last generation to go too. *sniff* Although I don't count it over until the final heir/ess is an adult not as soon as they're born. Now we wait...
SprinkleOfSugar

Post Counts

Spoiler:
*Gasp* Gen 9 is so close...
I don't think i'm ready!! :(
Well... we've started this chapter on a cheery note!!! O.O What's going to happen?!
Keika, is sure hope you'll stick to your word and make this the last death :( R.I.P Rose, you were amazing!
Aww, Bay is so sweet ^-^
I love Sun so much :heart: Him and Jade where my favorite Generation, closely followed by Ella and her Gen.
AT THE END AT WE GOING TO HAVE VAMPIRES VS WEREWOLVES?!!?

All of the portraits and graves really hit a soft spot in me. Argh, i love this Legacy way too much.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I can't believe you're getting so close to finishing! I hope you have something else up your sleeve, because I love your writing.
Spoiler:
It'll be interesting to see the kids in college. I feel really bad for Lara being all alone in the house. Saffron's death was . . . kind of unexpected. Unexpected because it wasn't plot related, but expected because this is the White legacy, after all. ;) Having Rose trade her life was an interesting way to play off of that scenario with Grim, but so sad. At least she and Lewis are together again. I'm getting kind of nervous since Arc and the loathe are both in the wind and there isn't much time left for them to cause havoc. I can't wait to read more! :)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Catching up...
Spoiler:
You're so close to the end!! It's exciting and sad at the same time!

The kids are cute! And I was cutting up fennel for our tortoise this morning, so for some reason I grinned when I saw you'd named one of the kids Fennel! :D

The boys's noses are going to be quite pointy, I imagine.

I find that pets die when I'm not looking - I very nearly missed Grace passing away in my Tower legacy!

I love Vale's hair, where did you get it from? :)

Not Rhea and Shane! D: It's a shame they had to die, but plot!

And yay for Sun being around again! I love him.

Clary is really quite pretty! In fact, all of the kids are. I think Bay is particularly cute, though.
I've got two chapters left to go before I've caught up completely!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Ani-Mei:
Spoiler:
It hasn't happened. Not until now. I was all :popeye: then I was all :uhoh: and then I was like :banghead: and then Rose stepped in and saved her and I was all :neener: !

This has been tough watching this generation grow up! You might have noticed at each and every birthday of the twins'. :roll: It's even weirder now that they're all in college!

I've been counting it as birth because that's what the rules say. *shrug* I've got some idears for how exactly I'm going to end this thing, and the birth thing works in pretty well. ^^ Thanks for the comment, Ani-Mei!
Gabie:
Spoiler:
I don't think I'm ready either! All the plot to write--*cough hack* Did I say plot? I meant... college to write. All that time the kids are going to have to spend in college. I didn't say plot. Not me. :no:

I know, right? :P Good job Saffron, dying like that. She actually died twice the exact same way, I just only filmed it once. >.<

Ehehehe...

Isn't he though? I luffs Bay. ^^

Aw, thanks! :hug: And thanks for the comment!
Taube:

I've got some ideas on my next challenge. Don't worry, this isn't the end. ^^
Spoiler:
Unexpected, but still somehow expected. :rotfl: I seriously considered going with it, but then I thought, naw, I've got something better in mind. :mrgreen:

Rose was only a day or so off from old age when Saffron died. The thought occurred to me as I was writing the slide, and I thought, hey, why not? Let's give our heiress a little more angst, shall we? :awesome:

:yes: Thanks, Taube!
Sam:
Spoiler:
I know! This last bit has been really tough. *sniff*

Yep, they are pretty pointy. Not as bad as I feared, but pretty pointy.

Pets have this annoying way of dying when I'm not looking. Skip did that, Maugrim did that, and now Cynthia's done it. Well, pffbt I say! :neener:

Vale's hair? Let's see... it was a reproduction of Cloud's hair from his appearance in Kingdom Hearts 2, I believe, which I picked up off ModTheSims, um, let's see, [url=
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=414802]here[/url]. I don't get to use it as often as I'd like, but it's awesome. :lol:

I think Bay is super cute, too. So is Saffron. And Clary. And Spike and Fen. Heck, Rhea and Shane just made some cute kids. :yes:

Thanks for the comment and for reading, Sam! :bounce:

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”