Simbia Penal Colony [Chapter 5 - Year Two]

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Simbia Penal Colony [Chapter 5 - Year Two]

Post by Radiochocolate »

Welcome to Simbia, once a vacation paradise for the Grand Llama and his Councill of Ellders, now a penal colony where the land is poisoned and every sim who's ever stepped foot on it is doomed. Exciting, right?
For more info on the BaCC spin that will keep your population count at a lolnope for generations to come*, please check out the premise and ruleset by our very own MichelleCYoung.

Meet the Founders **
Year 1
01: The Processing Week
02: Beginnings
03: Life goes on
04: Spring air

Year 2
05: Fall and Rise

*YMMV. I prefer storytelling over speed.
**This one took ages to format and it still looks wonky on mobile. Please do not read it on mobile.
Last edited by Radiochocolate on October 6th, 2018, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Re: Simbia Penal Colony [Year 1 - Rotation 4]

Post by theoddcatlady »

Ohmygosh this was great to read! I'm at the edge of my seat seeing who's gonna die next lol. Loved it, can't wait to read more :D
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

EEEEEEEEEEE! Bouncy! Bouncy! Bouncy! :bounce:

I'm so excited to see this! Yaaaay! Also the next chapter is up! Yaaaay!

I know you didn't name your founder after me, but I still get a giggle every time I see it. I'm so mature.

It does seem like such slow population growth, but look! You're in teh double digits! People are growing, moving in, gearing up for a new generation. It's good. It's growing. And with a few more businesses, the multiplier will be enough to push immunity up a level, too. Speed is great, but slowness is good for more storytelling.

I am LOVING what you're doing with this!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

theoddcatlady: I'm so glad to see people enjoy both of my narration types ^^ I can't guarantee a date for the next upsate but it is a lot of fun to play.

Michelle: I actually used the game's name list for those names ;)

Yes, I'll be able to push the multiplier up pretty soon, but remember that the next rotation will see FOUR deaths :roll:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Holy cow! This is amazing!
Spoiler:
I can't believe the Garths got wiped out so soon. :O And poor Regina, I was looking forward to seeing who she paired up with. Eek, who's going to die next? I'm at the edge of my seat
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Pony:
Spoiler:
I know right! I guess it's genetical :pacman: I wish I knew who'd die next, but I don't roll in advance. Thanks for reading!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

This is such a hoot :lol: I'm loving it. The Grand Llama is ruthless! :eek:
hello! :heartbeat:
Avenie

Post Counts

Post by Avenie »

This is so cool and creative! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Chase wrote:This is such a hoot :lol: I'm loving it. The Grand Llama is ruthless! :eek:
Avenie wrote:This is so cool and creative! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Spoiler:
New chapter out! I know I said that there would be four deaths this time, but my math had failed me. It seems I need to pass the threshold of 13 eligible sims before that can happen, and there are still some playables within their two-week grace. Though not for long :rip:
Avenie

Post Counts

Re: Simbia Penal Colony [Chapter 5 - Year Two]

Post by Avenie »

Yes, an update!

Still looking really good! Your BaCC is so different, and your lots are so wonderfully grim and miserable (that doesn't sound like a compliment, but it is meant as one, I promise!). As for the Deli, you could also sell that painting of a grilled cheese sandwich on a fork? Or plates.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Simbia Penal Colony [Chapter 5 - Year Two]

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 5: :rofl:
Spoiler:
I totally want to see that "Oedipal" marriage! And the outtakes! OMG, I laughed so much at the outtakes! A lucky omen, indeed! And the poor, lonely servo. :rotfl:

You're really building this place up. The businesses are booming.

I love the fishing dock, and yeah, with the dock and boat, it doesn't seem cheaty to me.

Ummm, did I miss you asking me a question? I'm so sorry. Yeah, what you did works fine.

I love how you're setting up marriages with the women they like the least. BWAAHAHAHAAA! I am such a Meanie McMeanerpants, but I love it.

Suggestions on stuff to sell to fit the deli/art gallery theme? Well, I'd say any fruit-basket decor, or food-inspired artwork. Still life of fruit basket, for example. And if you can download some decorative objects, such as a basket of bread, or a wheel of cheese, that would be great, too. Decorative plates and the like of course, and I think you have to actually paint the grilled cheese paintings, but you might be able to download a modded version that you can buy? Another thing to consider is that soup goes really well with sandwiches, so pots and bowls and cauldrons would fit the theme, as well. If it's not already in the catalog, look up modded decorative objects that center around food-prep. Maybe slabs of meat, or lettuce, tomato, or other veggies. Of course, there are the condiments/spices/food boxes decorations, but they don't quite fit with sandwiches. Still, I'm pretty sure there are sandwichy decor mods out there.
I love this! I wish I hadn't been offline for so long, and so late getting to read it. Again, sorry for missing your question.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”