I lost Body Shop!

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

I lost Body Shop!

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Seriously, I don't have the shortcut, I can't find it in my "All Apps" start menu (I have Windows 10 now), and I can't seem to find it in the files anywhere, either. I'm really stuck!

I can add simselves, but I can't seem to create new sims for my own game, and it's really frustrating me. I mean, first Body Shop went wonky in my Mac version, and now it's completely disappeared from Windows. What's UP with that?

Any ideas on where to look for Body Shop, or how to get it back?

I haven't tried it, since I upgraded to Windows 10, so I think it disappeared then.

ETA: I found it! It's hidden away in the "Fun with Pets" part of those files where they like to hide stuff. Now I click on it.... I click on it..... I CLLIIIIICCCCCKKKKK ON ITTTTT!

Gaaah.

20 minutes later...

Well, it's opened up to the loading page, at least.

Sigh. If it ever opens up, I'll let you know.

Also, I'm afraid to even try SimPE, now. I installed it, so that I could fix townies with missing careers, but I don't know. I may just have a neighborhood with completely unemployed sims.

Well, it finally opened.

I forgot who I was going to build. Ah, well. Maybe tomorrow.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: I lost Body Shop!

Post by Taube »

Aw, that's too bad you forgot the sim you wanted to make! Personally, I find that Bodyshop never loads for me unless I've deleted cigen.package, just like a lot of people delete groups.cache to run the game.

I don't know what the deal is with Bodyshop but it is ridiculously resource-intensive to load. When I switched to a shiny new computer, the game loaded very quickly but Bodyshop still feels like it takes a week or so. :roll:

Return to “Sims 2 Help!”