The Legend Legacy: Chapter 8.3, 25 February 2024

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

The Legend Legacy: Chapter 8.3, 25 February 2024

Post by klmnz »

Hi everyone :) Thanks for checking out my legacy! Links are to my dreamwidth.
NOTE: legacy posts contain some swearing. There's not a lot, but there is some! Just fyi incase it bothers you

Generation 1: Gaia Generation 2 Generation 3 Generation 4 Generation 5 Generation 6
Generation 7 Generation 8
Chapter 8.1: Love Never Dies
Chapter 8.2: Naughty Boys
Chapter 8.3: Second Chance Romance *NEW*
Last edited by klmnz on February 24th, 2024, 4:37 pm, edited 107 times in total.
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 14 Oct16

Post by klmnz »

Okay, with the release of Chapter 1.14 today, we are at the conclusion of Generation 1. The next chapter released will be the first of Gen 2...exciting!
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 2.2 Oct19

Post by klmnz »

Chapter 2.2 released today!
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Wow you are really busting these chapters out! That's incredible!
Spoiler:
I really love your legacy! Your founder is adorable and I think Athena will make a wonderful heir. I also really love how you help the neighborhood move along as well. Now I myself have the story progression mod and it's really helped me. I haven't had any glitches yet but that doesn't mean much. Anyways I can't wait to read more!
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

Ellenyarai: thanks for the lovely comments! I am super tempted to investigate the story progression mod, although I'm still erring on the side of doing so after this legacy is completed. I used to love it for Sims 3 but my game did glitch out a lot. Then again, Sims 3 open world always killed my computer in and of itself, so it wasn't necessarily modding that was the problem there. I'm finding Sims 4 much kinder on my laptop's ability to run the game!
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 2.5 November 26

Post by klmnz »

Chapter 2.5 posted today! This legacy IS still ongoing, despite progress being much slower than it was in the beginning. The reasons for this are:

1. I installed Outdoor Retreat, sent the family on holiday, and realised it was MIND-NUMBINGLY BORING. I fell out of love with playing for a bit as a result.
2. My thesis work ramped up a lot.

But, I have installed Get Together since it was hugely discounted, so I booted up the game again, sent the Legend's home from holiday early, and got the ball rolling again. My thesis is still busy right now but I promise continued updates as often as possible - hopefully once a week to two weeks!
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 2.6 November 28

Post by klmnz »

Chapter 2.6 released today!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

You've got a great start! Just finished reading through, start to finish, and was thoroughly entertained. I've got this bookmarked, looking forward to updates. :)
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

Thanks for the lovely feedback! I'm always looking for new Sims 4 legacies to read, so if you have one please feel free to link me to it!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Oh I've got quite a few . . . lol.

Regular 10 Gen Legacy (currently in the middle of Gen 5) - The Gieke Legacy

Disney Themed Alphabetacy (currently growing Gen C) - Wishing Upon a Star 2.0

Alien themed Build Newcrest Challenge (currently growing Gen 3) - Operation : Pollinate Newcrest!

and finally, ISBI Challenge starring the legendary Goth Family (JUST started) - Goth-Sanity 2.0
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 3.8 January 14th 2017!

Post by klmnz »

Happy New Year, Boolprop!! The Legends are back for 2017 with chapter 3.8. Enjoy!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 3.9 January 17th 2017!

Post by Lynnwood »

Great update! OMG That's the same house I use in my Gieke legacy!! I love it. I might actually be rebuilding soon though. Saw on ImaginingMystic's Let's Play a cool idea of having separate rooms or pods around the lot dedicated to certain emotions--like, an Inspired room filled with art easels and computers for writing, and an Energized room for exercise equipment, that sort of thing. But I'm loving what you did with the place, loved Loki's teen look, can't wait for more! :)
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 3.10 March 5th 2017!

Post by klmnz »

Update today! And life update, plus a reason for the longer downtime between chapters...I have officially finished and submitted my PhD thesis. I will be examined on it in a couple of months, after which time if I'm successful I will be a Doctor of Clinical Psychology. Phew!
So yeah, sorry for the delay, but the Legend's are back with their latest chapter :)

@Lynnwood I totally remember seeing the house in the Gieke legacy! You inspired me to put it on my shortlist in the first place :)
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 3.11 July 29 2017!

Post by klmnz »

I'm baaaack! New Chapter out today.
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 3.13 November 19 2017!

Post by klmnz »

New post! Heir decision up next. I'm so undecided for this one, thoughts/opinions appreciated!
dbars107
United States of America

Post by dbars107 »

Wow...took me a couple days but I read every chapter! Loving it! Laughed so much at...well, pretty much everything. Awesome!

Lilith is a sweetheart...she's my legacy-founder's spouse :)
LostInReverie

Post Counts

Post by LostInReverie »

I'm currently reading through all the chapters, and I have to say I love this legacy! :D I really like your writing style and the way you do story progression updates. :)

ETA:
Spoiler:
All caught up! I hope you put out another chapter soon! OMG at Odin turning into a vampire. But ugh Loki and his romancing ways. I dunno how you will choose. They are both awesome, though I lean slightly toward Loki cuz I want to see how he'll manage all his lovers, lol.
Sims 4 Legacies
The Disney LegacyThe Keller Random Legacy
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

@LostInReverie @dbars107
Thanks so much for reading and commenting, glad you're enjoying it!
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Chapter 3.14 December 2 2018!

Post by klmnz »

New post, December 2! (It's only been a year since the last one. Shhhhhhh.)
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Legend Legacy: Generation 4 9 April 2020

Post by klmnz »

So I'm back? It's been over a year but I have picked up the Legend save file, dusted it off, gotten re-oriented, posted an update (Interlude 3), and am about to start playing again properly. It's April 2020 and a pandemic is sweeping the globe; I need a little Sims in my life again.

If you're joining me for the first time, welcome! I hope you enjoy this legacy. If you've read me before, welcome back :) I hope you are all staying safe and well.

A note: Some of chapter 2 and some of chapter 3 have image watermarks that need fixing. I will get around to this one day, but know if you want to read the legacy, it's only for some of the posts and most are hosted with Imgur and don't have the watermark. I know it's annoying and I'm sorry!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”