GageNation BACC - June 2, 2018

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: GageNation BACC - June 2, 2018

Post by Pony »

I'm almost caught up reading :)
Spoiler:
I normally wait until I'm caught up to comment. But I keep thinking about that trailer park lot. I've always had problems with it screw things up. I don't know why. I don't if It's the source of your problems with Keisha or not. But it's been nagging me. I hope you eventually figure it out. But hey at least Krumpas is playable now. I just wonder if Gage is off the hook for alien babies?
Atlene

Post by Atlene »

I just binge-read the whole thing, and I can't wait to see how all of this plays out! So far none of the kids look too "Gage-y" to me, but maybe I'm wrong.
Also, the idea to found a nation from Gage Uglacy, and his descendants - brilliant!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thank you! I'm having so much fun with this. I did have a "the application has terminated" moment, and nearly panicked, but I had saved not too long before, so it's OK. But it made me take a break to catch up on Silver Bend!
Spoiler:
I just laughed when I realized I was having trouble recognizing the townies. Just as I'm getting used to the way they look in GageNation, I see them in their traditional styles, and think, "Wait, who is that? That's not Brandi!"
You know, I never had problems with that apartment lot before. I think I actually know what the issue was, and it would have been an easy fix, had I thought of it in the first place (Use SimBlender to clear off all non-residents, and then just exit the business lot and go home), but once I deleted her, all hell broke loose. Deleting a sim AT HOME is fine. They come back. But never, EVER do it on a community lot!

On the plus side, I now have a literally uncontrollable "villain" for my story. Yay! Plot! Drama! Danger!
Spoiler:
Off the hook? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Yeah, so far Gage's kids don't look much like him, but they are young, yet. It's when they hit teendom that their faces really explode. And of course Sandy's doing an unofficial Uglacy, so we'll see what happens there!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Wow, I haven't been checking into Boolprop lately like I should. I totally was missing Gage in action!
Spoiler:
Gage's house is perfect, it looks more like a love shack then a bachelor's pad, but that would be typical Gage. And I've seen Gage as lots of things, zombified, werewolved, but never as a witch. The green goes awesome with his animal prints. Green Gage is hilarous. Hooking him up with Sandy should make for some pretty interesting babies, to say the least. Who cares if she''s his great great great grandmother, lol. I could totally see him doing that. I actually really liked Kiera, lol, of course she got glitched. And yea, Gage tends to make girls. In every thing I've ever seen. I got Gage Jr. as the only boy ever in my storytelling. Maybe the boys are glitched. I guess he's like Henry the 8th. I have to check into the challenge you are playing, I had never heard of it before. It sounds interesting.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Wooohoooooo! Thanks, Candi! I love all my commenters, but for this particular challenge, your approval matters more than anyone, since you created Gage, in the first place. So glad to see I'm doing a good job.

Gage is such a horndog, but he'd darned lovable, all the same. And remarkably, for an evil warlock, he's really quite nice. I was surprised how often he likes to cuddle the nooboos, and even autonomously feeds them! But he has not ever changed a diaper. Of course not.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

Yooooo, guess who binge read GageNation in a single sitting? Meeeee!
Spoiler:
Ohman where do I begin? First off, I love Gage. I've always loved Gage. He's great for a laugh and he's truly the face for romance sims everywhere. I feel so bad that Kiera's glitched out on you and is now unplayable but at least u got her kid back! Sproglet might be my favorite.... poor nonsense babbling child. Scarred for life. I really enjoyed this and I'm definitely gonna try and keep up with it!

Oh and btw feel free to throw my simself into the mix. ;)
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Woot! Another Sproglet lover! Hooray!
Spoiler:
My mother tells me that when my brother was a wee thing, he was really late learning to talk, because my oldest sister would always say, "He means (insert whatever she thought the translation was here)" and he just did not need to talk, so he didn't. He understood fine, after all. Of course, nobody translates for Sproglet, and his family members all understand him. Families are like that. However, I am now imagining him at school, giving an oral report. He packs so much into a single "Goo," but he doesn't make the grade.
I've been stalled on the latest chapter for a while now. I need to get it back in gear.

And thanks for offering up your simself. I'll have to read more of your stuff and get a good feel for you.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

So, my PC is broken, and I don't know how long it will be until it gets fixed. For now, I'm stuck with just my Mac, and I won't be able to play or update this for a while.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”