Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

BNTM Season 12 - Round 4: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

Post by Thaitanic »

BNTM Season 12 - Round 4: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

Welcome to Round 4 of Season 12 of BNTM! I'm posting this one a earlier to keep things to timetable and also to give an extra week (the period of the judging), because as we know real life gets in the way. I'll post the results of the judging in one week's time, so keep your eyes peeled and in the mean time think about this round :D

Round 4 Details
Requirements & information for round 4: This round is all about the past, present and future! One of your three shots must be set in the past, one set in the present day and one set in the future! Go wild - choose any past, any present, any future. I'm really excited for this one!
  • 1 head shot of your model
    1 full body shot of your model
    1 freestyle photo
Photo editing is allowed
Be creative. Surprise us!

Judging will be based on
  • Your concept (be creative)
    The scene and background
    Your model position & expression
    Photography (technical details)
    Following the round rules
Deadline: 2nd April 2018
call me Thai!
they/them
dbars107
United States of America

Re: BNTM Season 12 - Round 4: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

Post by dbars107 »

Spoiler:
Hello from Blissful Sims! Today we're with Carly Burkett who is giving us a peak at some of her fashion choices for her upcoming nuptials to the gorgeous Caleb Vatore! Her Theme is "Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, & Forever!" and watching her trying on these gorgeous gowns is just so sweet! Carly, tell us about your top three choices!

C: Well, i've narrowed my options down to three dresses, one from past fashion, one from modern day, and one that is a bit futuristic looking to me...haha. Anyway... my first choice is a dress that represents our past. Caleb was actually born back in the 1900's and became a vampire when he was a young adult so I thought perhaps I'd wear something that represented that era.
Yesterday - 1900's Period Wedding Dress - Full Body

That is a gorgeous dress, but I know there's two more, so let's see them!

C: Ok, my second choice represents the fact that I fell in love with him in the modern age. I've loved him since I was a child growing up a vampire myself, and we were both so thrilled when I found the cure! Our love and our lives will now live out in this day and age and it too should be represented.
Today - Present Day Wedding Gown - Freestyle

Awww, that is just the sweetest story! And another absolutely stunning gown to go with it! One more to go...

C: My last choice represents our future together. There's not much I can say about this dress because the future isn't here yet, but it holds such promise! I can't wait to see what's ahead!
Tomorrow - 2020 Fashion Wedding Sheath - Head Shot

Oh my...how on earth will you choose?

C: I can't! So I'll use one for the before pictures, one for the ceremony, and one for the reception!

Makes perfect sense to us! This is Blissful Sims saying "Happy Simming"!!
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Palling with Puppies
Featuring Posey Toth

Since the beginning of time, dogs have been out faithful companions. Even the cavemen knew that a pooch is in its element while goofing around.
Spoiler:
{Full body}

In the past, a go-go girl had to hop into her van with her sidekick and seek out adventure in the most abandoned(and possibly haunted) places she could find.

{Headshot}

And in the future, as technology advances, a gal can jet around with her faithful guy watching her back.

{Freestyle}

As for right now? Well...no one better than her best pup to kick back and watch cartoons with!
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Lottie Abbott
Evil Throughout the Ages
Spoiler:
[Freestyle]

Past

[Full Body]

Present

[Headshot]

Future
jcampbell
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by jcampbell »

Ember has been invited by Boolprop Magazine to be a part of their Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow article.
Spoiler:
Yesterday
Ember has always been in love with love, however, she loved her beauty more than anything else.
She felt the only way to be noticed by men was to always look her best. Looks meant everything to her.
While Ember was so consumed with what was on the outside she didn't take the time to figure who she was on the inside.
Head shot

Today
Ember has spent a lot of time since her disastrous marriage to River ended figuring out who she is. In that time she has found the things that make her happy and give her peace. There is one thing that has not changed though and that is love. Ember still dreams of having a family and being in love. The difference now is that Ember knows better than to rush it ... or to look for it on a TV show. Ember has started dating again and on her recent date to the lighthouse Ember realized that she may be falling in real love.
Freestyle

Tomorrow
With the realization that she has fallen in love with her boyfriend, she is excited for what tomorrow brings. Ember has a vision in her mind now of what her future family could look like and it has her flying over the moon with happiness. Ember's advice for the future to our readers is; "Remember to love and know yourself before you go out looking for love."
Full body

Return to “BTNM Archive”