Hark(er)! An OWBC (UPDATED JUNE 30, 2014)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
SimAddicted13

Hark(er)! An OWBC (UPDATED JUNE 30, 2014)

Post by SimAddicted13 »

My attempt at the Officially Wacky Boolprop Challenge. List of bonuses and mini-challenges under the spoiler tag below (those will be updated according to published chapters, by the way, not in-game progress). :)

Chapter One: AUG
Chapter Two: Glitch Party
Chapter Three: The Terrible Teens
Chapter Four: Losing Horns
Chapter Five: All Work and No Play
Chapter Six: Jump Scare
Chapter Seven: And When I Grow to be a Poppy in the Graveyard
Chapter Eight: Like Apples and Oranges
Chapter Nine: The Glorious (One-Sided) War of Sisterly Rivalry
Chapter Ten: The Dance of the Dormies
Chapter Eleven: Perimortem
Chapter Twelve: Secret Society Stalkers
Chapter Thirteen: Lethe Takes the Helm *NEW*

Spoiler:
Base Game Bonuses
-Alien born on lot
-One generation without promotions (Done - from before gen 2's birth to before gen 3's birth)
-Gnome guarding the flamingos (Glycogen, and Pheromone at ALT)

Nightlife Bonuses
-Every heir(ess) goes on a date (Olive, Lethe, ...)
-Every heir(ess) becomes a Grilled Cheese sim (Olive, Lethe, ...)
-A sim is turned into a vampire (Fergus)

Seasons Bonuses
-Throw one party per season (28 so far in the main house, during 1st to 7th springs, 1st to 7th summers, 1st to 7th autumns and 1st to 7th winters; also 12 more at college, during 1st to 3rd autumns, 1st to 4th winters, 1st to 3rd springs and 1st & 2nd summers)
-Earn a wishing well (Done - earned by Olive)
-A sim becomes a plantsim (Olive)

Story Bonus
-The challenge is posted online (work in progress)

"Boolprop Naming Scheme" Mini-Challenge
-First generation has names starting with B, O, and O (Börje & Bruna, Olive & Oil, Olenna)
-Second generation has names starting with L, P and R (Lethe, Peridot & Phlox & Pomp and Power, Ruthenium)
-Third generation has names starting with O, P and C (Okul & Orcus, ...)

"One Bad Apple" Mini-Challenge
-One uncontrollable sim every generation (Bruna, Peridot, Orcus)

"Cowforbrains' Ghost Hunt" Mini-Challenge
-Three sims must die every generation, all causes of death must be different (Dustin - death by starvation, Donna - death by fire, Reese - death by drowning, Alani - death by cowplant, Darryl - death by disease, Jessica - death by heatstroke, ...)

"Family Scrapbook" Mini-Challenge
-Every member of the family must have their picture/portrait hung around the house (Nisha, Cody, Börje, Bruna, Olive, Oil, Olenna, Dustin, Reese, Donna, Fergus, Lethe, Peridot, Phlox, Pomp and Power, Ruthenium, Alani, Darryl, Jessica, Vernon, ...)
-The founder and every one of the heir(esse)s must write a novel (Nisha, Olive, ...)

"Workaholics Anonymous" Super Mini-Challenge
-Earn all career rewards available (in my case, Base Game, University and Seasons careers), every sim can earn a maximum of 3 (17/20, 2 earned by Cody, 2 earned by Reese, 2 earned by Börje, 2 earned by Bruna, 1 earned by Donna, 3 earned by Fergus, 2 earned by Olive, 2 earned by Oil, 1 earned by Vernon)

You might also be interested in:
Download a Harker (will be updated as the story goes on)
Harker Family Tree (updated in reference to my in-game progress, so may contain spoilers)
Interlude-ish Picspam: The 20 Loves of Oil
"Memories bring no joy or peace/We are alone/And all we need"

(IAMX, Bernadette)

Image ImageImage
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Hark(er)! An OWBC (UPDATED JUNE 30, 2014)

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :D

Oh, wow- that was a good update. :highfive:
Spoiler:
I had forgotten one chapter so read two... I do believe your ghosts won't scare her to death - how annoying. :cover:

They're all set up and ready to go. It's so good to see yours doing well. Happy Simming and waiting for an update. :popeye:

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Graveyard”