Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Requesting Simselves for a BACC

Post by simsterlyrock »

Calling all (sims 2) simselves!

Once I finish my OWBC, I want to attempt another BACC, but this time I want to use simselves! My simself will be the founder, and I need some brave sims to join on my expedition. If you’d like to help found a city, send me a link to your simself, any CC (although I’d prefer CC-free or with defaults), and your aspiration, zodiac, turn ons and turn off, and chosen sexuality so that I can add you to the list of founders! If I get too many, I’ll move more in later as I unlock CAS sims. ;)

I'm going to be using Nepheris's rules for the BACC, so I can have 4 other households with up to 3 Sims. I probably won't have that many because starting off with 13 Sims is a lot, but 1-2 selfsims per household would be perfect, I think. :) I'll add them to the 'hood in the order that I receive them, so if you want to be in the founding generation, make sure and get your sims in quick! Any others I get sent will be moved in as I unlock CAS sims.
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Re: Requesting Simselves for a BACC

Post by theoddcatlady »

*slides in*

Simselves, you say? :D Sign me up!

theoddcatlady

Aspiration: Knowledge
Zodiac: Scorpio
Turn On: Brown Hair, Formal
Turn Off: Stink
Sexuality: Bisexual

I think my hair and eyes are default replacements, I really cannot remember and bodyshop is not My Friend atm so this is the only simself I have to offer. I know my dress is CC, I think I got it at medievalsims.com. If you use a clean installer I think you can choose not to install it though and I advise it unless you want my simself walking about in a blue medieval-fantasy inspired dress :lol:
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

theoddcatlady wrote:*slides in*

Simselves, you say? :D Sign me up!

theoddcatlady

Aspiration: Knowledge
Zodiac: Scorpio
Turn On: Brown Hair, Formal
Turn Off: Stink
Sexuality: Bisexual

I think my hair and eyes are default replacements, I really cannot remember and bodyshop is not My Friend atm so this is the only simself I have to offer. I know my dress is CC, I think I got it at medievalsims.com. If you use a clean installer I think you can choose not to install it though and I advise it unless you want my simself walking about in a blue medieval-fantasy inspired dress :lol:
Welcome to the expedition! Do you care what I do for the secondary aspiration? I'll just roll a random one if you don't have a preference. :)
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

You know what, just roll random for it. Add to the fun :D
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

i need to update mine but yes!!! i'll sort it soon
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

nicholaplaysthesims wrote:i need to update mine but yes!!! i'll sort it soon
Yay! I saw you on the Boolprop Simself list and was really excited to have you running around my game. But an updated version is even better! :)
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Cheyenne

Knowledge/Family
Cancer
Fat/Smell good
Skinny
Bisexual
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Feel free to snag mine! And raid the simself list :diablo: Link for the list in my siggy

User: Pony
Information: Keep away from cereal unless you want to deal with the aftermath. I'm hyper, silly, and somewhat shy. I love animals of any kind and have an unhealthy craving for cereal. I tend to be a bit of a mother duck and worry over the little things.
Personality: Place the numbers in ol' place, as long as it stays within the zodiac.
Zodiac: Cancer or Leo, you pick
Primary &Secondary Aspirations: Logic/Family
EP's Required: All, I think, I have all.
Turn ons/off: Witches and Fitness, can't stand stink
Gender Preference: Straight
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Now my problem is that I have so many simselves to choose from that I have to pick which ones will be founders and which ones will join the town later. :lol: I'm also trying to decide if I want to attempt challenges with the households. I'm kind of thinking yes, but I'm not sure...
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

mine has been updated!! enjoy!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Go ahead and get mine.

I'm in the list, of course, but I'll just tell a bit about myself here:
I'm a Libra. Go ahead and make it just the basic Libra personality, if you want.
My turn-ons are variable, but currently, I love creative men with glasses. Specifically, Harry the accountant from Vicar of Dibley's Christmas special "The Handsome Stranger." When he did those figures... Yowza!
Turn-off is robots. I like people, but I just can't get into the idea of having sex with a robot, you know? I don't even use a vibrator. Oops! TMI!

Aspiration - I usually go for Family/Knowledge, but I'm also really into Pleasure, so feel free to pick that, instead, if it suits you. Just not for an apocalypse. Please do not make me a Pleasure sim in an apocalypse. Although, if you want to stick an apocalypse into your BACC, I am totally up for the challenge. Either put me in a sub-hood, so my weather doesn't annoy everyone else, or else give me just enough aspiration to start with (boolprop it), to get and use the weather controller, and set it to permanent winter for my lot, alone. Both ways will work for an apocalypse within a non-apocalypse town. I'm also up for other challenges, of course. Feel free to use and abuse me.

I LOVE games! Games is my real-life OTH.

I also love witchcraft, so please make me a witch in your game, if you're going that way. I'm open to whichever alignment you prefer.

My simself is listed in my siggy. There are two versions - one is adult and one is young adult, and for the life of me, I can't remember which is which. So, if you download them both, you'll be set for whatever you want to do. I THINK they were both created on the Super Collection for Mac, meaning all the stuff up to Bon Voyage, but I can't remember that, either, and it might be the Ultimate Collection (everything through Mansions and Gardens) on the PC, so sorry I can't be more specific. But I know I didn't use any CC.

Oh, and feel free to change my hair. I just got a buzz cut, myself, because my family wouldn't let me shave my head. In other words, feel free to go wild!

And my favorite color is green. I am also quite fond of yellow.

I rarely wear make-up or jewelry in real life, although I used to, so use it if you want to. Or not. I'm not against it. I just don't really see the point in it. Likewise for glasses. I used to wear contacts, so you can take off the glasses, if you want to. I just prefer glasses because I like to be able to grab my eyes and go in the morning, rather than taking a long time to fuss, plus my eyes got soooooo dry and uncomfortable, and the right frames can really frame the face nicely, so I like glasses. So there. Yeah, on second thought, please leave my glasses on. Change the hair, make-up, jewelry if you want, but leave my glasses on, please. Although feel free to change the frames.

Please don't make me a Goth. Unless you marry me to Gomez Addams, in which case please make sure Morticia is well out of the way. I'm not a Beau-stealer. Although, I do have a thing for Gage Uglacy. Go figure.

Edited to add: In case you haven't figured it out, already, I'm straight. Sorry, ladies, I just never felt the appeal. So, if you're working on a scale, it's definitely high-straight. If I give you a compliment on your appearance (and I do that a lot! I love pretties!), it's because I appreciate the aesthetic, not because I'm hitting on you. But, yeah, if you're playing me, please give me lots of pretties to look at, and let me compliment pretty people a lot. Especially the hair. I love to notice hair, mostly women's hair, because men's hairstyles are largely boring, for some reason.

Oh, yes, and I'm fat. I love people of all sizes, and hate body-shaming. Please, if I lose weight due to exercise, let me get my fat body back again. I love my bodacious boobs, belly, and booty. I will exercise for body skill, or for fun (dancing is my jam!), but not specifically for weight loss.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

You can use mine. It's here on the forum, so the info is already there.

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”