Moving Sims and Screenshots help

Boaaekin

Moving Sims and Screenshots help

Post by Boaaekin »

Sorry about my title, it's a bit vague, but I actually have two questions but didn't want to make two threads.

First one, is there any way to move sims between save files?
Second one, is there a way to take screenshots that hide the UI but retain thought bubbles?

Thanks!
CHBlossomProduction
Origin ID: Chosomoko

Post Counts

Re: Moving Sims and Screenshots help

Post by CHBlossomProduction »

The only thing I can think about with your first question is to save your sim to the gallery (your library) then go to the other savefile, create a new household and take your sim that you saved from the library. They do keep skills and traits and such that I know! ^^ I hope it helps!

The second question is a little harder... but I did some quick google and found this thread, but from what I can gather it seems that it's not possible at the moment. We can only edit it out at the moment, or not have it at all... it's a little sad that we don't seem to be able to do it :(
So I don't think it's possible sadly. But I might have missed something, I don't know.

Hope it helped you! ^^
The Insanity arise... with a bit of the ABC's on the side and som Baby Boomers!
The Lockwood Chronicle - The Insanity arise!
The Ragsdale Alphabetcy!
The Baby Boomer Challenge + other things!
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Moving Sims and Screenshots help

Post by Trip »

If you're OK with permanently hiding the plumbbob and don't mind being technical, it can be done by modifying a settings file.

EDIT: well, I misread. You could take a screenshot of the whole screen with the UI and crop I guess? Less traditionally, you can try inserting your own with a thought/speech bubble template like this one by cupidjuice. Sorry, it's not really something I think about much! :(

Return to “Sims 4 Help!”