Cupid Bear Hunt - The Riddles Explained!

Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Cupid Bear Hunt - The Riddles Explained!

Post by Blamsart »

Valentine 2019
Cupid Bear Hunt

Hello everyone! I hope you had fun with the riddles I gave out for this hunt!

Some were a little more complicated than others and since I'll be taking care of the riddles for the Easter hunts too I thought I'd give you all the answers!
That way you're better prepared to the types of riddles I spin up ;)

HINT #1

:heart: "Some of the acclaimed lovers have spotted a heart floating around in their homes. I'd say there were...what about eight of them?" :heart:

Keywords: Acclaimed, Lovers, Home, Eight

There were eight hearts associated to this hint. Acclaimed and Lovers were my nudge nudge to the Golden Plumbobs that were going down at the same time. There was a category named "Sweetest Lovebirds" with a total of 12 nominees. Homes referred to the threads hosting their stories. And so, 8/12 couples had a heart floating somewhere in their boolprop threads. This is the one that required the most idle searching! (And not that much searching either)

HINT #2

:heart: "-And I told that old heart there was nothing to fix! You're pretty as you are!" :heart:

Keywords: Old, Heart, Fix, Pretty

There was only one heart for this hint, shown by the singular form of Heart. Pretty and Fix together were meant to point you towards the Fix that ugly challenge. However not the valentine one as that was too easy. Hence I added Old to point you towards older threads. A quick search in the search bar on the sight brought you to this thread where the heart was.

HINT #3

:heart: "Hearts from the boolprop challenges LOVE even numbers. Any kind of stable even number! There's a high chance there's one floating around." :heart:

Keywords: Boolprop Challenges, Hearts, Even, Numbers, Stable

This one is kind of my pride and joy haha, and for some the easiest! The first level to this hint was Boolprop Challenges, which meant all the Hearts (plural but unknown quantity) would be in this thread. Next hint was Numbers. You're on a list of several threads, what part of it is numbers? The date of creation and the last known update! Your next hint was Stable. What's more stable between those two numbers? The date of creation of course! That never changes! Your next hint was Even which was used twice in the phrase and served two purposes. First for date of creation. You had to find only the threads that had an even day, month AND year. Now once inside these threads the heart was always on the 2nd page (even again see that ;)). Every single thread that respected all of these requirements had a heart on their second page.

HINT #3

:heart: "Hearts? Heard they wanted to get updated on what happened last month, why?" :heart:

Keywords: Hearts, Updated, Last month

This is the one I consider my easiest. Hearts implied more than one. If you want to get updated on things you'd usually go to the Updates section of the forum where you'd find we have 2 monthly newsletters. Both of which had a January version with a heart at the end of the post.

See you again for Easter!

The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cupid Bear Hunt - The Riddles Explained!

Post by Blamsart »

For the curious!
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Cupid Bear Hunt - The Riddles Explained!

Post by Chels »

I was very stumped with acclaimed lovers. I thought they were in our “houses” like house motherlode. I’m excited for Easter! I’ll get it next time maybe lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Valentine Archive”