Culpepper Pals (Winter 4 Part 7! Updated 20th March '24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Summer 4 Part 8! 3rd August '23)

Post by Sam »

Heather:
Spoiler:
Caliente: Yeah, absolutely not :shifty: :lol: The chemistry between them is really good but that trait really could make or break them. I really like them together, I have to admit. I had a great time playing their trip to Sulani! I'm gutted they can't ride a boat together, and it seems kinda weird to send one off on a boat while the other stays behind. As soon as she got that self-discovery I knew I had to make her a mermaid :lol: Thanks for the windows tip! I have a lot more of the gang in apartments now, so it's going to be handy. Right? :lol: Bri, honey, you have bills to pay. Just try one day :lol:

Zest: It's such a cute feature! I like to try to make sure all the kids have one in their inventory now, ready for trades! I've really enjoyed picking out vacation looks, can you tell? :lol: I think I've left the pets home for every household in Summer 4 - it's much more relaxing for me to play :lol: and Spatula is an absolute handful, I appreciated the break. I'm sure Tania will go to Selvadorada one day and not need the antidote. Maybe. I'm not sure how the wheelie thing is determined, but it seems random? Haley rode all over Granite Falls, no wheelies, meanwhile Becky did one as soon as they got to the park in Oasis Springs. It suits her character, at least :lol: I love that they gave us little scars like that!
:hug:
Time for an update: summer with the Vatores!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Summer 4 Part 9! 9th August '23)

Post by Sam »

update! :cookie:
time for summer with the Lobos!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Summer 4 Part 9! 9th August '23)

Post by Heather »

Spoiler:
Finally caught a wheelie in my game, so it does appear to be random!

Vatore:Ooh, the crush system spicing things up a little with Bonnie and Riley! The Narhwal Arms is so much more colourful now! Dolly cheering Bonnie on is especially hilarious given how things went for her this rotation. :lol: Zelda coming for a visit with the family was so cute! Poor Ash, but I would have done the exact same thing, tbh. Caleb's chef hat. <3 <3 <3 Becky once again winning me over as my current favourite of the next gen. I love the shot of Caleb looking contemplative over the frog statue, as well as all the gorgeous pictures of Henford on Bagley. Oh man, things really are tense between Max and Taeko! Your adults are really having a rough go of it, huh?

Lobo:Well, speaking of the adults having a rough time! Poor Dolly, but that was definitely best for the both of them. Dolly packing up and saying goodbye to Tanner is so sad. At least Zelda is thriving? Her matching strut with Diego is adorable. I did not know they could magic up a pizza, and I love that it still conjures up in a pizza box. :lol: Their hike was super pretty, and once again, I love their little vacation outfits. Especially Diego's feathered hat. Her mother-daughter ice cream date with Dolly was very sweet. It'll be interesting to see what happens next season for all of them!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Summer 4 Part 10! 17th August '23)

Post by Sam »

Heather:
Spoiler:
Becky is still the only one I've seeing doing it!

Vatore: The crush system is so interesting, I'm really enjoying the curveballs it throws! I'm not totally sure why I went in the super colourful direction, but I don't regret it :lol: Yeeeeah. Definitely going to have grandkids come stay more often where I can, it's so cute. I can't say no to playables falling for one another, I'm powerless :lol: Caleb needed that hat! Becky is so much fun, I think she might be one of my favourites too. Henford-on-Bagley is so pretty, I don't think it's possible to take an ugly shot of it! Yeah, I didn't see that one coming. It's probably a little bit my own fault for focusing on Kirby & Caleb more than them, but also the addition of compatibility really didn't help these two. The sheer number of mid-life crisises though :lol:

Lobo: It felt like a long time coming, I think. It was a huge bummer to play through though, I think I was still secretly rooting for them :lol: but I think this is for the best. Zelda is doing so well, bless her! She's definitely Diego's daughter :lol: I didn't know it was possible until Diego did it! Maybe the spell just magically moves it from a pizza place to their table?? :lol: I've really enjoyed playing the vacations, it's nice to take a break from the normal gameplay - and so needed for these two, after the rough start to the season!
Time for an update - summer with the Embers!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, I am finally back for some more. I've been really busy IRL and been catching up on some other blogs as well, but I'm excited to work my way through some more updates, they have been a lot of fun!
Spoiler:
Summer 3:
Ember: YAY for chickens!! There is something to be said for having the normal, quiet, peaceful family in your rotation. Wow, Caroline is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Vatore 3: Wow, you really disliked uni if you started a whole new save. OMG, Bonnie is SO CUTE! HAHA, I love the chicken on Caleb's chest. Too fun.

I'm going to totally skip the Strangerville interlude since I have managed to never actually play it and I want to experience the story mostly fresh (I know what is at the end, but you know, without reading an entire playthrough of it.) I'll come back and read the interlude later more than likely.

Autumn 3:
Titan-Ojo: I LOVE that opening picture FYI, it's so pretty! Awww, I love the little play area/gazebo type thing. What a cute idea! OMG, I love Lilith and Candy, and what a cute little boy they have! I love the reunion, so cute! I really do love this family, just so sweet. Welcome Samanatha!!! I am sure she will be adorable...and I was right! So cute!! Awww, this must have been when fireworks were broken. That was a sad time. Such a sweet family!

Titan: Oh man, what a way to start, a new cute kitten and then Miko leaving us. So sad. At least Norah got to complete her aspiration. Smart to play David and fam first! I understand completely, I love the random large family gatherings. I agree about the shoes off policy. I have enjoyed adding it in here and there. How do you have more than 3 lifestlyes? I thought you could only have 3, is that a mod of some kind? I really do love that location, but hate that no one ever heads down to watch. Cute wedding pictures! Aww Joslyn is so cute! Hey, I learned that same lesson recently! Such a cute update!

Goth: Oh geez quite a bonfire night. I approve of not rolling with that punch, that was crazy and not something you could easily control yourself. It's one thing if it's a townie, but a playable that isn't currently playable, I'm all for saving them. :) What a cute update for them!
Those were fun updates, but now it is time for me to stop reading. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

All right, I've got like 38 posts left to read though. lol At least so far. :party:
Spoiler:
Autum 3:
Holiday: Oh boy, that was...unexpected. Oooh boy. Why do I think this is going to get more complicated before it's all over. Yeah, this is going to get complicated, but I am totally here for it. Although I'd judge Tori a tiny bit about Throne. :wink: I love the she is just free on the ice. It makes so much sense. Your Vlad in that shot of him and Dolly looks totally creepy, I love it! Oh boy, giving him a key....I'm sure Summer will LOVE that. lol Wow, the fairy outfit with the broom that matched the color really did make Cass look very magical. Tori also makes a beautiful fairy. Well not just, why did Tori invite her, why did she accept? lol I always love how they go through makeup to go into a full-body costume. So silly! I love this convo the girls are having. Feels very true to life. WOAH, move in with him? That's a huge and quick step. Awww, it's sweet that he cleared a wall for Dusty's paintings. That was quite the season.

Bell: Oh bow, zombie cowplant. Wow, Bri is BEAUTIFUL!! I love that hair on her. Awww, I love these two already. I love that they are such a blended and unique family. The girls are sisters, all raised and loved by Adora, even if they aren't all blood related. Love the fact we just keep adding pets now. Shari looks lovely as an adult, love the addition of glasses! HAHA, for a half a second the picture of Travis blowing the horn looked like the horn had wings thanks to the lamp. lol, maybe me laugh. Awww, bye bye Shadow, you were very loved. Awww Spatula looks like a sweet dog, too bad about the cat, but good for Spatula.

Zest: I have never actually tried out the odd jobs myself. I really should try that at some point. LOL, I love Johnny's thoughts on the jungle adventure. I LOVE Selvadora, but I am not surprised it's not Johnny's cup of tea. Glad Johnny survived, too bad about Tiana needing an antidote. Guess she didn't find bone dust in her traipsing? LOL, you know, I'm with you Johnny. How did this end up a proposal? I love it! Aww, what a sweet wedding!

Vatore: Awww, not a puppy death first thing? So sad. Why am I not surprised at all that Caleb loves the llama? It's too perfect. Oh, the fox got an egg! Aww, Bonnie is adorable as a child! I love the kids all getting together. So cute! I love the Vatore's in Henford. Such a beautiful, laid back household right now.

Lobo: Awww, I never really expected Dolly to start feeling bad about feeding on people. Awww, yay, a Sulani proposal! Good job Dolly! Sulani is one of my favorite worlds. I totally understand about doing holiday decor more often. I very rarely do more than the outside lights, but it can be so fun to do indoors. Oh dear, that doesn't sound like good foreshadowing. I don't know, this seems like a sims wedding to me. More akin to TS2, but at least people WATCHED the wedding. Well, what wedding goes off without a hitch? It was lovely all the same.

Ember: Awww, Caroline is a beautiful sim, and the short hair works really well for her (her long hair did too of course, but so cute!) Oh no, poor Caroline and her lactose intolerance. I wondered if Elise was going to get pregnant. I love the outfit you gave Elise this pregnancy. I need to play with sprinklers more, they look so fun. A new little girl, yay! She is adorable! That's clearly what she's making fun of, her big sister is a nerd. :D
Woo, made it through a full season, but now it's time to call it! Wonderfully fun updates as usual!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Summer 4 Part 11! 25th August '23)

Post by Sam »

ciyrose:
I haven't got a lot of time this afternoon to reply to your comments, but I really appreciate you leaving them :heart: I love reading them, and I'm glad you're enjoying the updates!

---
The last part of summer 4 is up now - a visit to the Suzuki household - as well as the summer 4 summary.
Time for autumn 4 to begin!!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 1! 3rd Sept '23)

Post by Sam »

The new season has begun! I'm so excited to finally be sharing the autumn updates.

A note for the upcoming season: rotations now run from 6am Monday instead of 6am Sunday. This is part of the gradual shift to the rotations beginning at 6pm Monday in Winter 4, which is chosen based on Heather's advice for making uni work in this thread. Some of generation 3 will be starting uni in Winter 4, can you believe it??

Anyway! Autumn! We start with a visit to Jared Q in Strangerville! :heart:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 1! 3rd Sept '23)

Post by Heather »

I'm excited to see what Autumn holds for these guys! Also can not believe you have Gen 3 in uni starting next season.
Spoiler:
Ember: Honestly, seems fitting that the two spellcasters got a little extra life! Elsie in her little garden corner is so peaceful. Tarin doing party tricks in the park is just so Tarin. I love Alice's teen makeover, and that she was the first to run into Andy! My only gripe with the beautiful little beach Brindleton Bay has is that the water is not swimmable, it would be so perfect if it was. Loved Tarin's little interaction with his former teacher. :lol: Geppetto! :( Bit of a downer on poor Tarin's birthday.

Suzuki:
I love the younger siblings being part of the wedding ceremony! I'm glad the venue seems to have worked well for you, aside from the odd floor-sitters! The family portrait of them all in their wedding wear is so heartwarming (and how cute are Tarin and Ella in their matching formalwear?) <3 I've not spent a lot of time playing in Evergreen Harbour, so I've never seen the pot looking so nice and green! Their little honeymoon was very sweet, and so is Mina! It'll be fun to find out if she's a spellcaster or not.

Q: I'm sorry but Jared being put outside like some sort of misbehaving dog during his rampage is too funny. :lol: The secret agents keeping an eye on him also crack me up. The lighting on that short of the nursery! All the new infants joining the save are too stinking cute. Their little spooky day party with Georgia! She somehow gets even cuter as the week goes on? Oh my goodness. <3 I was worried when I saw Rory pop up to make a move on Jared, but of course I should have known Jared would never!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 2! 8th Sept '23)

Post by Sam »

Heather:
Spoiler:
Autumn has been so much fun to play - and has definitely come with a few surprises! I can't quite believe gen 3 are beginning to grow up and start their adult lives!

Ember: Yeah, that's true! I love that little garden nook she's sat in, it's actually the first floor balcony! Honestly Tarin is so much fun to play. I had to give Alice the green hair, one of the kids had to have it! Andy's been in the save for most of Summer 4, I'm surprised it took her this long to turn up! I would love for that little beach to have swimmable water, it's such a shame. I feel like Tarin might not have been her favourite student :lol: I hate losing the pets :(

Suzuki: They're such a close-knit family, it just seemed perfect. I guess Diego will always choose the ground at these things :lol: especially when the only other empty chair is right by his ex-wife! I'm happy with how the wedding went, though. A nice change from the glitchy ones I've had! I think Tarin & Ella matching was an accident, but I'm very happy about it :lol: With a few NAPs, Port Promise is a totally different neighbourhood?! I haven't played with Evergreen Harbour much, but I've had another family move into the apartments so it'll be interesting to see how their area changes over time. I honestly can't remember if Mina is or not, so we'll have to wait and see :lol:

Q: It's the best method for dealing with them :lol: I just had to include the secret agents hanging around! It's definitely my favourite nursery in the save :heart: I take far too many pictures of the infants, I have to say. They're just so cute, and I think Georgia might be the cutest one yet. I can't wait to watch her grow! Rory hasn't turned up in so long, it was so surprising to see her waltz in and start flirting! I was so happy he refused it and ended the rotation drama-free! You're right, Jared would never :heart:
Time for an update!
Autumn 4 with the Villareals!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 2! 8th Sept '23)

Post by Anne »

Spoiler:
I haven't commented in a long time, I don't think, but I'm still following Culpepper Pals religiously! I love all of the families and I get so inspired by seeing you explore all of the different parts of the game.
Not a very lengthy comment, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your story! :hug:
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 3! 19th Sept '23)

Post by Sam »

Anne:
Spoiler:
This was such a lovely comment to receive! I'm so glad you're still enjoying the gang :heart: Thank you so much! :hug:
----
Time for an update!
A visit to Sulani, and the Titan-Ojo family :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 3! 19th Sept '23)

Post by Heather »

Spoiler:
Villareal: Hannah during the teen hang-out is honestly such a mood, down to her awkward little smile. Joslyn sure is a studious one! An interesting contrast between her and the other teens this generation for sure. Also interesting that she developed a dislike for handiness! Marnie and Luna's lil mom date. <3 Max!!! I was shook watching this unfold on my dashboard, let me tell you. I love that you have carefully obscured Jeb's face during his royalty win. :lol: It'll definitely be interesting to see what Hannah and Josyln in particular get up to next season!

Titan-Ojo:I feel like every time you update I develop a new favourite? Currently it's Samantha (and Becky ofc), a testament to how much I'm enjoying reading about the teens and kids this generation, at least! Riley sure had a day, huh? :lol: Samantha and Jeb are too cute this rotation. I like to think he cut some tiny holes in his bag for movie-viewing purposes. I also loved Samantha fangirling over Captain Sigma, and I love that it all ties back to Tori! Of course she'd write Captain sigma fanfiction. And the storytelling this rotation in particular! It's getting so juicy, and I think you're really fleshing all the teens out with all the dialogue, especially this update in particular. I'm thoroughly enjoying it! The spooky day costumes are A+. Riley's gotta hit the dance floor with a fresh shave, y'know? The bag comes off!! Poor Laura and Melinda are really out of the spotlight this week, aren't they? :lol: I wish you luck with all your sims next generation. ;)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Summer 4 Part 11! 25th August '23)

Post by ciyrose »

Sam wrote: August 25th, 2023, 9:16 am ciyrose:
I haven't got a lot of time this afternoon to reply to your comments, but I really appreciate you leaving them :heart: I love reading them, and I'm glad you're enjoying the updates!
Oh please do NOT feel the need to reply to my comments! I'm just happy to know they are fun for you to read. I have really enjoyed these stories and I am determined at some point to catch up!
Spoiler:
Winter 3:
Q: Well welcome in Jared, excited to see how the werewolf things goes for you. Haha, yes, watch what you say in werewolf territory! HAHA, I have never unlocked the grilled cheese aspiration so far, so that's fun! Well he has wolf energy pent up all the time now. Gotta get those work outs in multiple times a day to stay sane dontcha know? :) HAHA, I'm with Max, are Kirby and Caleb the kind of vampires that would REALLY care about a feud? MAYBE Dolly. Haha, I love how easy it is for Alice, truly sims is such a weird place at times. lol What fun!

Villareal: It takes SO MUCH to be able to finish the mountain climb, but you did great. I can see how it can feel a bit anti-climatic. The fun thing is you can actually build a lot up there if you wanted to. I plan, eventually to leave things from each playable sim that makes it in my rotational hood. Aww, Joslyn is ADORABLE! That Winterfest looked so nice. I'm so excited to have more extended family to bring over for holidays and stuff. Awww, right at new years. I guess it was time for Nora to be with Miko.
Ok, only getting through a couple updates today, but hopefully I'll be back soon!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 4! 30th Sept '23)

Post by Sam »

Heather:
Spoiler:
Villareal: It was a lot of fun having her there, it kind of reminded me of my younger sister tagging along when I was a teenager :lol: She's so different, I really can't wait to see what life has in store for her! I do try and have the parents in the save take a day off together every now and then :heart: I really wasn't expecting Max to instigate drama, but there you go :lol: these things happen, I guess! I did choose that angle on purpose :lol: I really don't know what the future holds for the sisters, but it'll be interesting to find out!

Titan-Ojo: :lol: Samantha has definitely become one of my favourites lately, but this generation has a lot of interesting characters in it! Samantha and Jeb though :heart: I love that idea, I hadn't really given much thought about how Jeb was viewing the world :lol: I've known for a while that I wanted one of the teens to become a fan of Tori's work, I'm so glad I was finally able to include it somewhere! Thank you! With so many sims it can feel a bit overwhelming to try and make them all feel like different individuals, so I'm glad it's coming across. It does help that I love them all, though! I'm hoping I get to spend a bit more time with Laura and Melinda next season :lol: gosh the population is going to explode so badly and I only have myself to blame :lol:
ciyrose:
Spoiler:
You're not too far off catching up! It's been great reading your comments as you progress through the updates :)

Q: I love Jared :lol: I now actually have my first grilled cheese sim (I won't say who, you'll find out soon) and it's a fun aspiration to play so far! Jared's been a lot of fun to play as a werewolf, too, and I love his relationship with Alice! :)

Villareal: I don't think I realised how much effort it would be! But I'm glad Marnie made it. The top was so empty :lol: I love the idea of building up there though - and everyone leaving their little mark up there! Joslyn was the cutest toddler :heart: The extended family thing is definitely a lot of fun, I highly recommend it - even if my population is now about to explode!!
----
Time for an update, and a visit to the Goths!
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 4! 30th Sept '23)

Post by klmnz »

Have loved the last few updates, of course! Your pictures of the grotto are so so gorgeous, my favourite of the latest update!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Culpepper Pals (Autumn 4 Part 5! 29th Oct '23)

Post by Sam »

klmnz:
Thank you! Glad you're still enjoying the updates :) I love the grotto, I'm so glad I was able to have a sim open it up finally :heart:

----
This update should actually have been finished at the beginning of October, but I was away on holiday for a week and then a bunch of stuff happened this month :lol: naturally. So the Ember-Goth update is finally up!!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Glad to have you & the Culpepper gang back on my dashboard again! :wave:
Spoiler:
Goth: Poor Ana! Can't blame her for making a change to avoid the mean kids. Ella going au natural in the background tho. :lol: Haley is either naturally gifted, or just having a very lucky day! She really is living up to the live fast aspiration it seems. This is going to sound very bad, but Oli's long-impending mid-life crisis was highly entertaining to witness. I love Cass noting that he's working through some things, but they're gonna support him as a family! So sweet. (Can't blame her for passing on that dumpster woohoo, tho) Is it bad I'm excited for my gang to have some crises soon? Did not forsee a death coming from Bonfire Night (though I probably should have)! That wishing well clearly can not be trusted.

Ember-Goth: Who wouldn't want a spellcaster dual happening out in the apartment hallway? :lol: I see they gave Ella a slightly more work appropriate outfit to go with her promotion. Nothing like putting that GeekCon rocket to good use and checking off some aspiration goals! These two (or perhaps, Tarin in particular) are quite the party animals this rotation. I think their spooky day party was my favourite. I agree, the mop suits him quite well. They really are a sweet pair, looking forward to seeing their eventual wedding!

Holiday: The paparazzi squealing in the background over Tori as she's trying to have a heart to heart with Dolly is hilarious, sorry to say. (And the reason I have not let any of my sims become celebrities themselves yet, haha) I bet the bad boy of Windenburg would hesitate to admit that to her peers, though! Congrats to Tori on getting her star! Tori's crisis stemming from her not knowing where to go now that she's reached the top made alot of sense to me, so I'm glad to see that was how you interpreted it as well. Bruno!! :( Grim immediately fangirling over Tori is again hilarious though. Thorne being in a suit to blow out his candles is also funny to me, I'm not sure why. I hate that he looks so good in that makeover, stop making me want to like him Sam! :shiftyeyes: (That sequined blue suit jacket looked especially good on him though, and love that he matches Tori on the red carpet!)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I have not been able to read in SO LONG (well ok, not entirely true, I haven't had a lot of time to read and I got behind on a BUNCH of stories, but I'm back!)
Spoiler:
Winter 3:
Titian-Ojo: I really love this little family. They have quickly become one of my favorites. Oh boy, well good to know those can be impactful for playables! It was a lovely wedding, even if not originally planned. I loved it! Samantha is such a cutie! I love the domestic bliss. Awww, he just wanted to test out his flirt one last time, but clearly determined he loves his wife. The garden looks awesome. I do love Sulani, such a beautiful world.

Goth: Aww, I love getting the kids together for the weekend, that's fun. Awww, Ella Goth is a lovely name, she picked out a good one for herself. Awww, not Rosie right before Winterfest, that sucks. :( Awww, Haley is SO CUTE! HAHA, yeah I just pretty much say yes to ever BFF to avoid hurt feelings. I wish you could have more than one BFF, I certainly did in school. I feel you about that first kind of of being, meh. I like it quite a bit more myself now, although I do wish the cheer/football 'festivals' were more interesting. Prom can be very underwhelming. It's fun enough, but it feels super short to try and get all the things done. I rarely vote for anyone anymore, since it seems like if you vote for anyone they win.

Holiday: Ok, I'm ready to hate Judith Ward now, not that I am ever a huge fan of hers. My next mischief sim who need an enemy is going to work on making Judith one just for Tori! I have all kinds of trouble remembering to send my sims, let alone have them be famous enough to get into the Starlight Accolades. I really don't think they should nominate you if you aren't famous enough to get in. Too many mood potions? That's crazy talk. :) I love Thorne looking bored of attention.

Bell: Oh man, Caroline really doesn't seem to fit Bri anymore. I feel for her, that's hard, but hopefully, they can still be friends. I agree about the BFF being too often. I think they toned it down a lot because I haven't gotten a request to be BFFs in a while, but for a bit there it was nearly constant. Wow, Cathy was really upset, I haven't had anyone get upset about not being BFFs after I said yes to someone else, crazy. Congrats on finishing one of the aspirations! Love the apartment, and what fun for her to be an interior designer. I have only played a tiny bit with it.

Kibo: OMG, she died? First try on the murphy bed, holy cow!!! Wow, what an unexpected update, and so sad. Poor Shari, I liked her. I guess sometimes that just happens.

LOL, I was so confused why dreamwidth suddenly gave me the summary. Now it makes sense, you switched to Tumblr. This is going to take some getting used to, not easy to just read through anymore and I'm trying to avoid spoilers for myself on what is to come. Ok, confusion solved, time to dive back in.

Zest: The sisters are going to be in rough shape for a bit, but at least they each get a pet. One of my first things to train out of dogs is rolling in puddles. They seem to LOVE them. Yeah, the auras for a green neighborhood are nice. I think Johnny got the raw end of the 'odd job' stint this season. HAHA, Lemon Zest would have been fun, but Rebecca is a good name. Oh dear, I haven't really ever had that much trouble with any toddlers, so I'm curious what happened. I hated how easy it was there for a bit for a toddler to be 'hurt' by an adult. Not that it can't happen, but it happened SUPER easily.

Vatore: HAHA, I love that the bunny's favorite gift was plasma. Did he pick the right family to befriend or what? Crazy to believe the kids are becoming adults, especially weird when Kirby and Caleb are immortal. I love Caleb and all these animals, he really is just a big softy. James and Tim are adorable as well. Dolly does seem very unsettled and keeps visiting home, I hope everything is ok. Bummer about the ribbon. I am not sure why that sometimes happens.
I'm so close to being through Winter, but it will have to wait. Still around 30 updates to get through, but tumblr posts are a little faster to read through, so I don't blame you for doing them, and hopefully I'll catch up soon

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, going to try and catch up a bit more while I prepare for the holidays (Thanksgiving here in the states)
Spoiler:
Winter 3:
Lobo: INTRIGUE right off the bat! I guess this explains some of what was happening with her and Diego. OMG Dolly, they wanted you to follow their rules while under their roof, and they didn't kick you out because they didn't care about you or were disappointed specifically. They wanted you to find your path and be free to be how you were. Good Caleb, and good Diego! Poor Diego, he did a good thing, but this has got to be tough on him. Admittedly I wouldn't enjoy my bedroom being wallpapered with newspapers. Oh a baby added to the mix. I think I'm understanding the way they were in the Vatore update now. Poor Diego, what an update for him. Zelda, perfect name. Awww, isn't she a little cutie? I wondered if Dolly would be ok with not having a vampire child. I think it's just as likely Caleb called Lilith to let her know what was going on. :)

Ember: Love the new house! I can imagine how sick you can get of a single season after so many families. I think I am very glad I chose not to worry about the seasons and just have the season switch ever two families. Tarin is a handsome teen. Oh dear, maybe cause he just grew up, or maybe your forgot to pick him to follow as well? Awww, I like Tarin and....Ella? I forgot her name! Caroline is a cutie. It will be fun to follow her. Wow, they DIDN'T sit where the table was set? That never happens in my game. They always grab a spot with a placement, which is REALLY annoying when you are trying to set up a nice dinner. Love that shot of Caroline on her broom, beautiful shot! I was right, ELLA!! I have totally had dancing together have them go outside, at least they were still in prom attire, mine changed into cold weather outfits.

Spring 4:
OMG, I'm in the current year!!! YAY
Q: The date to the botanical gardens was lovely. You know, I need to spend more time playing to my sims likes/dislikes, wishes, etc. I NEVER order out, but it makes so much sense to do it for sims who don't like to cook. Yikes, poor Alice. She seems like she's handling it ok. Awww, that painting after that convo. :heart: Awww, I'm glad he agreed with Alice, I think it will be better for them. I LOVE their little house! So cute! Awww, I feel bad about the routing, maybe you can fix it? I've built and lived in multiple A-frame in the game and I love them...most of the time. :) Oh man, a rampage at the wedding probably would destroy it entirely. Maybe you can revamp the chapel so it works better? Awww, he kept it together, good job Jared, and next to, is that Rory? maybe he looks better. What a nice little update for them!

Villareal: HAHA, I love that Marine eats junk food WHILE jogging. That is a girl who can multi-task. And your population expands again. lol I do like these two though. I'm excited to see San Sequoia in your play-through. I haven't had anyone live there yet. Ahh, Hannah is such a cutie! Looking forward to seeing how infants go for you! I do love the stayover's now. It can be crazy, but it's a fun addition I think. I'm pretty sure you do NOT have to give them places to sleep. They are SUPPOSED to pull out sleeping bags if there are not enough places, although I haven't actually had that happen either. Maybe you need to assign beds? Also, just as an idea, did you ask them to help out or just leave them alone? I think they do better if you ask them to help take care of things. (which you may or may not have already figured out, there could have been issues and glitches, or many other things, just thoughts.) Wow someone didn't like a rose? That feels rare. I've had them dislike all kinds of other flowers, but a rose?

Titan-Ojo: Riley does take after David a lot, but he's a cutie! Oh yay baby turtles, it's cute. I LOVE Riley's tail, so pretty! That is something he got all from Casey. :) It is TOTALLY possible, and you may have discovered this or not, but it APPEARS if you make sure they have a locker they will more often attend. I might have mentioned that before, but regardless. It's not like for sure, but it seems to work. Awww, good job David, poor Casey. Aww, I like Ash for Riley! Oh boy, I wasn't intially sure if this was expected, but YAY for another baby! I love these two. LOL, I am glad they cleaned up a lot of the "can I move in with you" messages. I was getting them from cousins who had great parents all the time. Can't wait to see the new baby!
That was a ton of fun, and hey, I am a whole rotation through. Just around 25 updates more to go. It's a long weekend so I might get some more reading in, but I also should try and play some too.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”