What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 4.8!*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 4.6!*

Post by Salem »

Oops!! sorry, I pressed the wrong button!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 4.5!*

Post by ciyrose »

YAY a new update that I have a moment to read!!!
Spoiler:
4.6: Oh my goodness, Agatha is Aggressive? So funny. I always feel like parents getting strict with their younger kids makes a bit of sense since it's definition says they will ask them to do more things, and the kids aren't likely to rebel. YAY for inheritable hair from Blams!!! I LOVE infants, they are so cute! Oooh, what is your mod that has cakes give baking? I might not use it yet, but that is one of those things that does not make a lot of sense to me. lol LOVE Aggie's makeover, she is so adorable! You know maids do seem a lot less efficient and effective than they did in TS2. Poor Aggy, it can be tough to be in the "middle of the pack" position. Wait so he was able to get Evil, even while being good? Those usually aren't allowed at the same time are they? What fun! I really enjoy slumber parties, I'm so glad they were added, just so much fun! Awww, Vaughn is adorable, as expected! I haven't fully gotten the hang of milestones yet, but I'm excited to try again. Wow I didn't know there was a qurik that meant they didn't go through hair and makeup, what fun! Love the makeovers as always!
A very fun update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 4.7!*

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: July 29th, 2023, 7:55 am YAY a new update that I have a moment to read!!!
Spoiler:
4.6: Oh my goodness, Agatha is Aggressive? So funny. I always feel like parents getting strict with their younger kids makes a bit of sense since it's definition says they will ask them to do more things, and the kids aren't likely to rebel. YAY for inheritable hair from Blams!!! I LOVE infants, they are so cute! Oooh, what is your mod that has cakes give baking? I might not use it yet, but that is one of those things that does not make a lot of sense to me. lol LOVE Aggie's makeover, she is so adorable! You know maids do seem a lot less efficient and effective than they did in TS2. Poor Aggy, it can be tough to be in the "middle of the pack" position. Wait so he was able to get Evil, even while being good? Those usually aren't allowed at the same time are they? What fun! I really enjoy slumber parties, I'm so glad they were added, just so much fun! Awww, Vaughn is adorable, as expected! I haven't fully gotten the hang of milestones yet, but I'm excited to try again. Wow I didn't know there was a qurik that meant they didn't go through hair and makeup, what fun! Love the makeovers as always!
A very fun update!

Hey! Glad to see you enjoyed the last update! :)
Spoiler:
Agatha looking so sweet and being aggressive was cute ironic lol but fun.
Oh, yeah, I think it kinda makes sense that they get that dynamic that way lol I may be influenced by my own upbringing in this, my parents were pretty far from strict lol.
Blams' mod really made me so happy <3 I love unnatural hair colos
Oh, it's one of the tiny mods from Srlsly sims! Cakes give baking it's a tiny thing, but it really makes more sense to me this way lol.
Aggy is so pretty! I love her, but honestly, I think att kids in this generation are so adorable lol
Yeah, I usually don't hire maids because I forget, but they really don't make much of a difference in this game lol in TS2 I remember they were literal life savers!
Slumber parties are a lot of fun! I love it how kids have a special type of party for themselves now!
Oh, he's not good, he has the good manners trait lol! I think if he was good he would have the chance to exchange traits too, but I've seen that happen a lot less than just earning a new trait!
I discovered the perk while playing my Sweet lips challenge! I think it makes sense for big celebrities!
I got a very long update for today! I hope you guys like it! Chapter 4.7
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 4.7!*

Post by Salem »

sorry, wrong button! :fisty:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I had totally missed you had an update here. And just as a side, 4.6 doesn't actually have a link to go to 4.7 (which is why I initially missed it)
Spoiler:
4.7: So "rest from pets" means, we're getting a dog later right? :D I hope you enjoy HYS, I think it's actually pretty fun. Not perfect, a bit finicky at times, but fun. I also LOVE slumber parties! What fun! I always get a kick of seeing spare's or spare's families show up around the hood. Wow Avon, that wasn't nice to do with the TV at all. One thing you can try, and I think this worked for me, throw a non-goaled meet and greet. Then you don't have to do things to make it work, and he can just stand around. I have started flagging all the kids right away, even as toddlers. I have no idea if it sticks, I'm testing it, but I always forget too. I also love the canning stuff, and I use them frequently in cooking at this point. Look at Vaughn go with all those stuffed friends. Good for him. Awww, my kids rarely get crushes it feels like, so what fun! I love the fact sims can ask to be SO's, go to prom all that stuff now, automously. It's super sweet. OH MY, a sudden death, what did neighborhood stories do to her? The friendship is probably from social bunny, with HSY. SUPER OP really, can rise and fall relationships QUICK. I do with the cheer/football days were a bit more varied and interesting, but oh well. I don't think there is really a "team" specifically, I think you have to make a group and then do a group routine. Kind of silly. Zu is a beautiful teen! Awww, what a sad moodlet. I don't think I've ever had anyone do the "Your my Favorite" interaction, but I'm assuming that's what did it. I love when non-jokester dynamics pop up! Not that I mind jokesters, just that most of the family gets that one. lol I love the HSY hood, it really is quite fun. The Social Bunny posts make NO SENSE 99% of the time. lol Those calls from parents who live WITH kids is the weirdest bug. lol Yeah, I find myself, much as it works here in the states, only sending teens when they have 2 Saturday's left as a teen. (Basically what would be considered junior and senior year) although if they are invited before that I'll send them (because that's like they got asked to prom.) I went 3 years in high school because I was dating a guy who was a senior when I was a sophomore so we went to prom together. It is too funny to me they can max motor but still not have learned to ride the bike. HAHA, I feel you on notes. This is why I have such extensive spreadsheets. lol Not that I always remember to fill them out, but I try, before closing the game to update everything. What a great update, so much going on, but so much fun!
A great update, as usual, and super fun

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: November 13th, 2023, 2:11 pm I had totally missed you had an update here. And just as a side, 4.6 doesn't actually have a link to go to 4.7 (which is why I initially missed it)
Spoiler:
4.7: So "rest from pets" means, we're getting a dog later right? :D I hope you enjoy HYS, I think it's actually pretty fun. Not perfect, a bit finicky at times, but fun. I also LOVE slumber parties! What fun! I always get a kick of seeing spare's or spare's families show up around the hood. Wow Avon, that wasn't nice to do with the TV at all. One thing you can try, and I think this worked for me, throw a non-goaled meet and greet. Then you don't have to do things to make it work, and he can just stand around. I have started flagging all the kids right away, even as toddlers. I have no idea if it sticks, I'm testing it, but I always forget too. I also love the canning stuff, and I use them frequently in cooking at this point. Look at Vaughn go with all those stuffed friends. Good for him. Awww, my kids rarely get crushes it feels like, so what fun! I love the fact sims can ask to be SO's, go to prom all that stuff now, automously. It's super sweet. OH MY, a sudden death, what did neighborhood stories do to her? The friendship is probably from social bunny, with HSY. SUPER OP really, can rise and fall relationships QUICK. I do with the cheer/football days were a bit more varied and interesting, but oh well. I don't think there is really a "team" specifically, I think you have to make a group and then do a group routine. Kind of silly. Zu is a beautiful teen! Awww, what a sad moodlet. I don't think I've ever had anyone do the "Your my Favorite" interaction, but I'm assuming that's what did it. I love when non-jokester dynamics pop up! Not that I mind jokesters, just that most of the family gets that one. lol I love the HSY hood, it really is quite fun. The Social Bunny posts make NO SENSE 99% of the time. lol Those calls from parents who live WITH kids is the weirdest bug. lol Yeah, I find myself, much as it works here in the states, only sending teens when they have 2 Saturday's left as a teen. (Basically what would be considered junior and senior year) although if they are invited before that I'll send them (because that's like they got asked to prom.) I went 3 years in high school because I was dating a guy who was a senior when I was a sophomore so we went to prom together. It is too funny to me they can max motor but still not have learned to ride the bike. HAHA, I feel you on notes. This is why I have such extensive spreadsheets. lol Not that I always remember to fill them out, but I try, before closing the game to update everything. What a great update, so much going on, but so much fun!
A great update, as usual, and super fun
Oh, I always forget to put the link in the past chapter! Thanks for reminding me!
Spoiler:
hahahaha Yeah honestly my idea of resting from pets was out of the window pretty fast, I'm kinda sad we didn't get a doggie when Xzavi visited the park! But oh well, there's always more time for pets!
Yeah, the gameplay can get a little repetitive, but I'm really liking HSY! I'm also completely in love with the CAS assets lol!
Oooooh that may be the way to go about Xzavi's aspiration! Thanks for the tip, I'm definitely gonna try it next time I go into this save!
So far most of my kids have gotten at least one crush, but I do have them introducing themselves to a looooot of teens lol so it may be that!I really like the crushes feature, it's very cute! :heart:
I'm still confused about Namaari's death lol! It was pretty epic, but suuuper random. Neighborhood stories can be brutal.
I usually don't do the you're my favorite either, but I was experimenting and it's quite funny for story purposes I guess lol!
I'm kinda considering getting a social-bunny expansion mod because it does gets a little random and repetitive lol! But I also don't use the app that much I guess
The bike riding learning really takes a lot of time lol sims are lucky I love having them learn! :haha:
I allways overestimate my own memory and end up forgeting things about my playthroughs lol! You're doing so much betten than me with those spreadsheets! I gotta learn to do it if I don't want to go crazy with my achievement challenge lol
I'm glad you're having fun with the family! I hope I can keep it up!
As usual I love reading your coments!
I got a new update ready! Chapter 4.8!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 4.8!*

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, I'm on the next update! (Kind of avoiding testing at work today :shhh:
Spoiler:
4.8: Oh man, that would give me a small heart attack as well! Oh interesting about the trashcan. Something to watch out for. Glad you were able to save them. It would be so sad to lose them in Gen 5... crazy to believe you are farther in your NG than I am. lol I have been slacking (and well having like 16 challenges doesn't help.) Love the new house! Always good to playtest! The greenhouse looks great! I never use those vertical planters, I probably should, but not all the plants work in there. Oh man, ANOTHER surprise baby? These two. lol I love that ghosts do more than just scare people nowadays, but sometimes I wish they weren't QUITE so obsessed with the plumbing. I do wish there were a few more locker options but it's fun. I am with you, I love Sulani, although I'm learning to really appreciate some of the other worlds beauty too. Haha, I find myself just ignoring a lot of the fines. lol, it seems like using ANY water is too much, my family of 3, with 1 bathroom, consistently gets "you've used too much water." Like, how? They didn't even shower today? I LOVE Aggy as a teen, I think she might be my favorite so far! Awww, I love that mural! YAY for a selfie! I swear that is the HARDEST part of that aspiration. I don't often do anything about the bear phase either, but it is cute for a parent to 'help'. Yeah, career day is not the most exciting, although occasionally having my other playables in the insanity challenge show up as speakers was fun. lol I have not yet gotten to the top of any of the teen 'clubs' that is really fun! Wow, that was the most interesting prom I've seen. lol, can't say I've ever had people fighting, although dancing outside seems to happen frequently.
A great and fun update as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”