Latte Game - Updated Nov 2023

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Mar 2023

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote: March 11th, 2023, 12:31 am
Spoiler:
love the latte family and so many of them
Spoiler:
I also love this family so much. They are probably my favorite, but you are right, there are SO MANY of them. :)
Thanks for reading!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Apr 2023

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new post and also our latest heir poll!
So you can find the newest update here: Generation 4.26

The heirpoll can be found at either Wordpress or the Boolprop Forum and their links are below:
Boolprop Heir Poll OR Wordpress' Heir Poll

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Nov 2023

Post by ciyrose »

I am so excited that I have a new Latte Name Game update for you!!! We are showing off who won the heir poll and find out if we are wrapping up this generation! The generation 4.27 update is here! This was by FAR our longest generation.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Yay! I've been missing the Lattes a lot lately!
Spoiler:
Congrats to Ricquel for winning the heir poll! She's so pretty and cool looking, I also love her name! I'm very excited to see how her generation is gonna go!
I love the house's makeover! Home chef hustle looks like a lot of fun! I love the idea of making pizzas and waffles!
There were so many fun updates for the family this update! I hope Orquidea gets married soon too, she's so pretty!
Mio and Hjordis are such a cute couple <3 it's really no surprise how close they are after having 7 kinds and all that
I gotta say after reading all your Achievement challenge updates, the rest of the updates feel so short in comparision lol! Still, I ejoy them a lot!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote: November 30th, 2023, 10:57 pm Yay! I've been missing the Lattes a lot lately!
Spoiler:
Congrats to Ricquel for winning the heir poll! She's so pretty and cool looking, I also love her name! I'm very excited to see how her generation is gonna go!
I love the house's makeover! Home chef hustle looks like a lot of fun! I love the idea of making pizzas and waffles!
There were so many fun updates for the family this update! I hope Orquidea gets married soon too, she's so pretty!
Mio and Hjordis are such a cute couple <3 it's really no surprise how close they are after having 7 kinds and all that
I gotta say after reading all your Achievement challenge updates, the rest of the updates feel so short in comparision lol! Still, I ejoy them a lot!
You and me both! I love this family and the worst part about having so many challenge I'm playing through is it takes FOREVER to get back to them.
Spoiler:
I also love Ricquel's look, I think she might be one of my favorite makeovers (as a teen.) There were a lot of updates to the family, and I hope Orquid finds love soon too. I know they feel short, but it's SO MUCH easier on me to write them up. I am shortening the achievement updates (sorry I know you like long ones) but the hope is I can be much more consistent and depending on how life goes, might be able to put out more than 1 update a week eventually. That's the hope anyway, which would at least mean more stuff for you to read even if they are shorter posts in general. :)
Thanks as always for reading. It's also fun to have people comment!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: December 1st, 2023, 9:37 am
Spoiler:
I also love Ricquel's look, I think she might be one of my favorite makeovers (as a teen.) There were a lot of updates to the family, and I hope Orquid finds love soon too. I know they feel short, but it's SO MUCH easier on me to write them up. I am shortening the achievement updates (sorry I know you like long ones) but the hope is I can be much more consistent and depending on how life goes, might be able to put out more than 1 update a week eventually. That's the hope anyway, which would at least mean more stuff for you to read even if they are shorter posts in general. :)
Hahaha don't worry! I like the longer updates just as much as the short ones! I just found it funny how quickly they go! I'll be happy to read your updates in any lenght and schedule that works for you :)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote: December 6th, 2023, 10:50 pm Hahaha don't worry! I like the longer updates just as much as the short ones! I just found it funny how quickly they go! I'll be happy to read your updates in any lenght and schedule that works for you :)
Well I'm always happy to have your comments. :) They do feel fairly quick to read, but that also feels so much nicer for writing. I'm glad to have you reading whenever and however I get the updates done. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I was so behind but I finally managed to get caught up! I just love this family. The Latte's inspired me to do the Name Game Challenge in my own game.
Spoiler:
By the time I got caught up I missed the heir poll but looks like my pick for heir won anyway so YAY! I can't wait for Ricquel's time as heir. I don't know if you heard but The Plum Tree App shut down on December 1, 2023 so sadly the link to your family tree doesn't work anymore. I saw a video on YouTube for a site called the Sims Legacy Hub which looks promising but for a free account you only get one family tree with up to 300 sims and you don't get a link to share it. If you want to create more trees (that are also sharable with a link) then there is a cost of $2.99 a month (5 trees) or $3.99 a month (10 trees). The price isn't bad but with achievement legacies plus some stand alone families 10 family trees isn't enough.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: December 12th, 2023, 5:56 pm I was so behind but I finally managed to get caught up! I just love this family. The Latte's inspired me to do the Name Game Challenge in my own game.
Spoiler:
By the time I got caught up I missed the heir poll but looks like my pick for heir won anyway so YAY! I can't wait for Ricquel's time as heir. I don't know if you heard but The Plum Tree App shut down on December 1, 2023 so sadly the link to your family tree doesn't work anymore. I saw a video on YouTube for a site called the Sims Legacy Hub which looks promising but for a free account you only get one family tree with up to 300 sims and you don't get a link to share it. If you want to create more trees (that are also sharable with a link) then there is a cost of $2.99 a month (5 trees) or $3.99 a month (10 trees). The price isn't bad but with achievement legacies plus some stand alone families 10 family trees isn't enough.
I also love this family, they are one of my favorites I think. I just love them and good luck with your own Name Game!
Spoiler:
I'm glad your pick won even without your vote! I am also looking forward to Ricquel's time as heir! I actually have the Sims Legacy Hub link updated on SOME of the posts, but it's not a complete family tree, so I did hear about that, but thanks so much!! I already have 2 accounts, one of my rotational hood specifically and then my main account for my other trees, but they are still very much in progress. I have so many family members to update. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”