Latte Game - Updated Nov 2023

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated May 2020

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
It's always sad with the spares moving out. You love them, but you also need more room.

Yay for another baby!

RIP Kevin. You will be missed. :(

I love that glitch with the baby and toddler at the same time (or maybe not a glitch). Still funny to see!

The family reunion idea seems fun.

Welcome little Armarja!

I love seeing your updates on the rest of the family.
Spoiler:
It is kind of hard, but luckily with this family they get together ALL the time, so it's just like a RL family. You may not live together, but you keep up with each other and hang out. :)

It was sad when Kevin went.....he was the first, and the first to go. Luckily Kendra is really close to Zophi and invites her out all the time.

I love family reunions. I made the holiday so they want to invite family over, grill food, mourn those that passed, and tell stories I think. It feels very family reuniony to me.

I'm glad you like the extended family updates. I love to keep up with them, but never know what other people thing. :D So it's nice to know at least someone else likes them too.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new Latte update: Generation 3.04

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
no I want more, I wanted to see what Halix had for the L name and what name your going to use. Amarja (hopefully right spelling) ( is blonde cutie
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
no I want more, I wanted to see what Halix had for the L name and what name your going to use. Amarja (hopefully right spelling) ( is blonde cutie
Spoiler:
Haha, sorry to have cut it off before you were ready. :D I love little Amarja and her blond hair! You did spell it right too. :D Getting j's in these names has not be easy!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
Owwwn thiis was such a bittersweet update! It's very sad to see Harvey and also some of the older kids start to go, but it's also great to see the new generations coming! I loooove Amarja, she's a cutie! I can't wait to see who she's gonna take after once she grows up. Also, super excited about the incoming baby L! I wonder if they're gonna have a boy now, or this is gonna be a girls generation!
Halix is doing great with her job! igt really becomes a lot easier to max careers out after the first generation because of the extra childhood traits!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
Owwwn thiis was such a bittersweet update! It's very sad to see Harvey and also some of the older kids start to go, but it's also great to see the new generations coming! I loooove Amarja, she's a cutie! I can't wait to see who she's gonna take after once she grows up. Also, super excited about the incoming baby L! I wonder if they're gonna have a boy now, or this is gonna be a girls generation!
Halix is doing great with her job! igt really becomes a lot easier to max careers out after the first generation because of the extra childhood traits!
Spoiler:
This was a super bittersweet update for me! I will miss some of the extended family and Harvey so much. Still, this generation is going strong, and this is how it goes. Amarja is ADORABLE to me, and I'm excited to see what she's like as she gets older too. It does become easier to max careers for sure! Thanks for reading!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I love that Zophi showed up to Geekcon in her bathing suit. :lol:

Yeah you definitely want to avoid the vampire/mermaid kids from having more kids. From what I've seen they get a bit glitchy.

It'll be nice to have cousins close in age! Maybe they could have a play date.

It is so weird, especially with MCCC involved, with how different the extended family can be in age.

That bonfire is spooky!

No! RIP Harvey. :( And Yuri too!

Amarja is a little cutie.

So many deaths this update. It's always sad when the generation starts passing.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I love that Zophi showed up to Geekcon in her bathing suit. :lol:

Yeah you definitely want to avoid the vampire/mermaid kids from having more kids. From what I've seen they get a bit glitchy.

It'll be nice to have cousins close in age! Maybe they could have a play date.

It is so weird, especially with MCCC involved, with how different the extended family can be in age.

That bonfire is spooky!

No! RIP Harvey. :( And Yuri too!

Amarja is a little cutie.

So many deaths this update. It's always sad when the generation starts passing.
Spoiler:
Yeah, Zophi's outfits glitched out for a bit and all of them were that bathing suit. So I don't think she probably showed up in "swimwear" but because everything was that bathing suit it looks like she did. It's fixed now, but it's happened a couple of times where I will go to see if she can change into something else, and all she has for all like 18 outfits or whatever is the bathing suit. Usually, when we reload to a different lot it gets fixed....it's weird.

Well I don't think this is really MCCC's doing. Kevin was a YA before Ember was even born, and I think Isla was still a toddler. So in this case, the kids are just super far apart. Kevin started having kids right away, so Kendra being an elder while Halix is a YA isn't all that weird time frame-wise. Plus, Kendra didn't have kids, and neither did the boys, but Zorah and Zophi have had some and so has Ember, which adds to their life span too. It is kind of funny though. Zophi's kids are all pretty close in age, so it makes sense that they will have cousins closer in age. :)

There were so many deaths....it was sad. They aren't unexpected deaths at least, but still. I'm not ready to lose all those original kids. I love them all.

Also Amarja is adorable! I'm excited to see what the other kids are like

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I've been thinking of starting one of these. I'm excited to read yours. I'm here to read a bit for now! :D
Spoiler:
Smart choice for your founder's name.

I remember you telling me that he was your co-founder for this, so I'm really excited to see his genetics!

I really like Kynzie's hair.

It always cracks me up when the doctor's look so confused and pull out random body parts lol.

Kevin is cute as a toddler! :)

Aww Izzy! :D

Welcome baby Yuri!

Another boy!? Welcome baby Nick!

Kevin and Yuri are so adorable!

Oh my goodness, they all have Dad's brown hair lol. I hope one gets Kynzie's blonde hair.

Yay for two girls! Though, I know you would've preferred that they were from different pregnancies lol.

They're both adorable!

Aww more girls!

His genetics were interesting, that's for sure, but the kids are still cute! I'll catch up some more shortly!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:I've been thinking of starting one of these. I'm excited to read yours. I'm here to read a bit for now! :D
Spoiler:
Smart choice for your founder's name.

I remember you telling me that he was your co-founder for this, so I'm really excited to see his genetics!

I really like Kynzie's hair.

It always cracks me up when the doctor's look so confused and pull out random body parts lol.

Kevin is cute as a toddler! :)

Aww Izzy! :D

Welcome baby Yuri!

Another boy!? Welcome baby Nick!

Kevin and Yuri are so adorable!

Oh my goodness, they all have Dad's brown hair lol. I hope one gets Kynzie's blonde hair.

Yay for two girls! Though, I know you would've preferred that they were from different pregnancies lol.

They're both adorable!

Aww more girls!

His genetics were interesting, that's for sure, but the kids are still cute! I'll catch up some more shortly!
Spoiler:
Haha, yes, Ukupanipo's genetics are interesting, but I love all the kids, and I think they are all adorable in their own ways. Yes, Kynzie having twins at z was not terrific, but it was a lot of fun. She did have a run of boys for sure, you will see this sort of thing is a trend in the family. lol They all got their dad's hair too I think. Still, I love all the kids in their own way and find them really rather pretty in their own ways. They are unique, but I like unique. Ah, I love this family!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

A new update for the Latte's is here. :D Generation 3.05

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
It's nice to see Uku come out to visit. Honestly it's always nice to see the ghosts come visit.

Getting the plushies is so hard! I usually just buy a ton of the crackers, and fill up a whole room with them. There always seems to be one that's stubborn and hard to get.

Fingers crossed for a single birth! Either way Halix will be more than half way through her name.

I like Hjordis's look. I always like to keep sims in glasses too if they grow up with them.

You've definitely come up with some unique names this generation!

So many birthdays and pregnancies with the extended family! It's always fun to get those popups.

I love all the dogs in the neighbor's family. :lol:
[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Are plushies toys? Hjordis does look a bit tomboyish, but I think Amarja is my favourite too. She has that cheeky look. Only one this time, and another girl, two more to go I wonder if they will be girls too.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
It's nice to see Uku come out to visit. Honestly it's always nice to see the ghosts come visit.

Getting the plushies is so hard! I usually just buy a ton of the crackers, and fill up a whole room with them. There always seems to be one that's stubborn and hard to get.

Fingers crossed for a single birth! Either way Halix will be more than half way through her name.

I like Hjordis's look. I always like to keep sims in glasses too if they grow up with them.

You've definitely come up with some unique names this generation!

So many birthdays and pregnancies with the extended family! It's always fun to get those popups.

I love all the dogs in the neighbor's family. :lol:
Spoiler:
It's always fun to see the ghosts out, I agree. :) I'm not pushing for the plushies, but just getting them as we have Firework day. Everyone gets 3, and with a fairly full house that is quite a few poppers. :D
Yeah, if they get glasses I usually leave it, unless it was just sunglasses on the swim wear or something. :)
This generation has been hard with names, but I am determined to get a J in every name. lol I've had to branch into a lot of old names for sure.
This family is so big they happen all over the place. lol....I love it. I love the babies, marriages, birthdays, it is so fun to feel like they are still there and doing their own thing, just like in RL.
peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
Are plushies toys? Hjordis does look a bit tomboyish, but I think Amarja is my favourite too. She has that cheeky look. Only one this time, and another girl, two more to go I wonder if they will be girls too.
Spoiler:
I don't actually know if they can be played with or not. lol...haven't looked. I also love Amarja, although we will see what the rest of the kids are like. This family seems to have a tradition of having one gender for about 1/2 the name and then the other for most of the rest. Kynzie did that (3 boys to start then 4 girls (because of the twins), Kevin had 2 girls, then a boy, Zophie had the 2 boys, then 2 girls (she broke it with Ixael but still) so it just kind of seem semi-common to this family. So we'll see if it's all girls, or if she starts with boys now. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Okay, I'm back to catch up more. I have to finish Kynzie's generation up, but then I'll be set!
Spoiler:
Yay Zophi!

Omg, Ukupanipo standing on the table is amazingly hilarious.

I really like the uniqueness of the kids this gen.

Harvey is cute, I'm sure they'll have super cute kids!

Kendra's face about crashing the party is priceless.

I like their future house! :)

Zax is a cute name, I'm excited to see him!
I'll be back to read some more later, just need to do a few things! I'm really enjoying this family!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
I really love this family so much! It's funny that they are having so many girls! I think Halix decided to give a turn around to the last two generations with that!
I love that Hjordis grew up as a tomboy, she looks adorable! Amarja also looks adorable, loved the picture of her sharing the love to Bellamy!
Can't wait to see how litle Lowitja grows up! Thats a pretty good game for the challenge btw! W is another kinda annoying letter!
Yup, families tend to get way to big too fast thanks to MCCC lol but it's kinda cool! And yeah, good call on flagging the cousins!
I think your neighbor just adopted every dog around Brindleton Bay lol! I love it!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:Okay, I'm back to catch up more. I have to finish Kynzie's generation up, but then I'll be set!
Spoiler:
Yay Zophi!

Omg, Ukupanipo standing on the table is amazingly hilarious.

I really like the uniqueness of the kids this gen.

Harvey is cute, I'm sure they'll have super cute kids!

Kendra's face about crashing the party is priceless.

I like their future house! :)

Zax is a cute name, I'm excited to see him!
I'll be back to read some more later, just need to do a few things! I'm really enjoying this family!
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the family. I love them to pieces I really do. :D
Spoiler:
Ukupanipo is just too much fun, I really did like him. The kids are all super unique and fun in their own way.

Kendra was such a fun little toddler. She was too cute. I also really like Harvey and I adore their kids. :D

I love the beach house! It's one of my favorite things that I built in the game.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
I really love this family so much! It's funny that they are having so many girls! I think Halix decided to give a turn around to the last two generations with that!
I love that Hjordis grew up as a tomboy, she looks adorable! Amarja also looks adorable, loved the picture of her sharing the love to Bellamy!
Can't wait to see how litle Lowitja grows up! Thats a pretty good game for the challenge btw! W is another kinda annoying letter!
Yup, families tend to get way to big too fast thanks to MCCC lol but it's kinda cool! And yeah, good call on flagging the cousins!
I think your neighbor just adopted every dog around Brindleton Bay lol! I love it!
Spoiler:
I love them too! I'm glad other people like this family. They are having a lot of girls Their family tree is pretty even overall though, but it's pretty big. Hjordis grew up and I just love the tomboy look so I was like yep, gotta keep it. Amarja is much more a girly girl, and I love the charmer trait. Lowitja was a great name to find. I was super happy with that name, and getting J's are tough! What's funny is MCCC hasn't had almost any of the kids have more than 2 kids. The lettered kids make up a ton, but I love them all the same. Thanks for reading!!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is another update of the Latte's today: Generation 3.06

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yeah the Body Builder aspiration can be a bit of a pain.

All of these kids have grown up so cute!

Lowitja might be a glitcher! That seems to happen that some sims are just glitchy. Hopefully not though!

All of your evil sims end up not being anywhere near as evil as the pretend to be. Well maybe aside from your EPIC.

The extended family is continuing to grow. :D

You definitely are getting a nice mix of genetics this generation.

Woo another baby on the way!

Zophi looks so serious helping the girls out. She's not going to let them goof off.
[align=center]Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”