Latte Game - Updated Nov 2023

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Nov 2020

Post by ciyrose »

The heir polls are up!
Boolprop Heir Poll OR Wordpress' Heir Poll

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Where was his umbrella? All vampires need umbrellas in the sun. At least the plea actually worked.

It's always great to have older siblings in the house to help out with the little ones.

I'll be sad when it's Zophi's time. :(

And she passed. I'll miss her. She was a good heir.

Lowitja definitely looks like a brooding artist.

I can't wait to see who the heir was. I was bad and voted before reading this, but I'm excited regardless of who wins. :)
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Where was his umbrella? All vampires need umbrellas in the sun. At least the plea actually worked.

It's always great to have older siblings in the house to help out with the little ones.

I'll be sad when it's Zophi's time. :(

And she passed. I'll miss her. She was a good heir.

Lowitja definitely looks like a brooding artist.

I can't wait to see who the heir was. I was bad and voted before reading this, but I'm excited regardless of who wins. :)
Spoiler:
The spare vampires don't seem to have umbrellas lol. I wouldn't have HATED to have these guys be gone, lol, they will just be around for forever.

I will also miss Zophi, she was a great heir, and I loved her. Halix has also been a great heir too, but I mean I love all of them.

Lowitja is just fun for me. lol I love all 3 girls, they are all so different.

I'm excited to see who wins as well.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Dec 2020

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new update for the Latte's! It's a little late getting posted here, but I hope you enjoy it! Generation 4.01

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Brilliance

Post Counts

Post by Brilliance »

I enjoyed reading that. :goodvibes:
Stay in good health and be brilliant always. - Brilliance (Bri)
Night's Babies
My Olympic Notes
Bri's 2021 Writing Prompt Challenge
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Brilliance wrote:I enjoyed reading that. :goodvibes:
Glad you enjoyed it. I love this family. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Brilliance

Post Counts

Post by Brilliance »

I'm going to read it from the beginning.
Night's Babies
My Olympic Notes
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well I hope you enjoy the Latte's. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Brilliance

Post Counts

Post by Brilliance »

I do its really great. :sun: I've read up to 1.09. :shiftyeyes: I am also read to Eddie 03 of your Otts family. :D
Night's Babies
My Olympic Notes
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh my, so you have gotten to how crazy the Latte's got there in that first gen. I love them all, but that was insane for a bit. :) So many kids! I saw you had liked some of the Otts family. Another crazy group! lol Glad you are enjoying them, I have had a lot of fun playing and sharing them.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Omg, now I realize I totally missed the heir poll for this generation! A part of me is sad a bout it, another part is just happy because I still don't know who I would've voted for lol! All the kids are just so great!
So anyways, catching up with the Lattes now!

3.10:
Spoiler:
Oh wow, what a way to start the update with a death! for a moment I was scared that it was somebody from the main family, but then I remembered there are no vampires there lol It's cool that grim listened to Easton this time though! I'm always happy when a pleading for life works!
Easton's genes got really strong with the youngest kids! they're both super adorable! I love them!
This family is surely growing a lot! So happy about it, I love when the cousins come over! Also so great that Zophi had an outing with her sisters, its nice to see them together again, specially when, as you said, Zohpi is probably gonna leave us soon!
I get you with loving your family! It's impossible not to feel attached after this many generations, and they really are adorable together! I love them too
oh no! I knew it was coming, but I didn't think it would be in this same update! Goodbye Zophi, you were an amazing family leader :cry:
Halix is just turning into a young adult? :eek: woah, I knew she was young, but not so young lol! She and Easton are really gonna be around for a while with Eason having completed his aspiration lol
I looooove Lowitja after her makeover! She's really pretty and has a great style!
Again, those are so many family news lol! I love it!
And congrats on the final two birthdays of the update! Xjavier is really a mini-Eason, so cute! and Hjordis is cute as ever!
AAAnd starting the new generation! :bounce: 4.1
Spoiler:
When I saw the 4.1 I assumed Hjordis had won lol! Congrats to her, she's gonna be an amazing main sim! Also, I laughed at your comment about having to spend the whole generation checking you spelled her name right lol that's the thing with these unusual names!
Ghosts and dollhouses iis always a bad mix! well, ghost and anything breakable is *sighs* and yikes for the mean streak! It's probably my least favority phase, that or the Picky eater one lol
Oh, a vacation! I love Mount Komorebi! i haven't played a lot with it, but I bought the pack now that it was 40% off and I'm really liking it so far! I love the snow activities and i'm in love with many of the CAS items!
So cool that Ijtiba took a liking to skiing and Amarja liked snowboarding! also really loved all the pics of them doing activities together, Amarja seems to really like the relaxing hotsprings! I had a lot of fun with her complaining about the morning jog lol teenagers!
I can't wait for Hjordis to oficially start her reing! I love everytime a new generation begins :D
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:Omg, now I realize I totally missed the heir poll for this generation! A part of me is sad a bout it, another part is just happy because I still don't know who I would've voted for lol! All the kids are just so great!
So anyways, catching up with the Lattes now!
Oh I totally understand about the heir poll. I was so glad to leave it to others, and it was a close race. I adore ALL of these kids so much! Actually, I adore this whole family. There is just something really special about them for me.
Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh wow, what a way to start the update with a death! for a moment I was scared that it was somebody from the main family, but then I remembered there are no vampires there lol It's cool that grim listened to Easton this time though! I'm always happy when a pleading for life works!
Easton's genes got really strong with the youngest kids! they're both super adorable! I love them!
This family is surely growing a lot! So happy about it, I love when the cousins come over! Also so great that Zophi had an outing with her sisters, its nice to see them together again, specially when, as you said, Zohpi is probably gonna leave us soon!
I get you with loving your family! It's impossible not to feel attached after this many generations, and they really are adorable together! I love them too
oh no! I knew it was coming, but I didn't think it would be in this same update! Goodbye Zophi, you were an amazing family leader :cry:
Halix is just turning into a young adult? :eek: woah, I knew she was young, but not so young lol! She and Easton are really gonna be around for a while with Eason having completed his aspiration lol
I looooove Lowitja after her makeover! She's really pretty and has a great style!
Again, those are so many family news lol! I love it!
And congrats on the final two birthdays of the update! Xjavier is really a mini-Eason, so cute! and Hjordis is cute as ever!
Spoiler:
Those vampire cousins can be a little annoying with the dying on my lot. lol It's happened a couple of times and one time the game crashed as it happened. This family is big, and I'm super glad I've flagged the kids, because I really can't imagine how big they would be if I hadn't. lol Oh yeah, all those kids really slowed her age. I was shocked, but she had the kids really close together so it makes sense. When I looked I believe Easton and Halix have almost the exact same number of days (maybe 1 off) left in life. lol I had a ton of fun with Lowitja's look. She really is fun.
Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
When I saw the 4.1 I assumed Hjordis had won lol! Congrats to her, she's gonna be an amazing main sim! Also, I laughed at your comment about having to spend the whole generation checking you spelled her name right lol that's the thing with these unusual names!
Ghosts and dollhouses iis always a bad mix! well, ghost and anything breakable is *sighs* and yikes for the mean streak! It's probably my least favority phase, that or the Picky eater one lol
Oh, a vacation! I love Mount Komorebi! i haven't played a lot with it, but I bought the pack now that it was 40% off and I'm really liking it so far! I love the snow activities and i'm in love with many of the CAS items!
So cool that Ijtiba took a liking to skiing and Amarja liked snowboarding! also really loved all the pics of them doing activities together, Amarja seems to really like the relaxing hotsprings! I had a lot of fun with her complaining about the morning jog lol teenagers!
I can't wait for Hjordis to oficially start her reing! I love everytime a new generation begins :D
Spoiler:
Yeah, I was like, oh nuts, Hjordis won so I should have stopped the last update a little sooner, but oh well. lol
I wanted to take them on vacation so bad when the new pack came out. I was super excited to do it! The whole family was so much fun to follow around, although I will admit it's been a little tough keeping up with them all the last couple play sessions because they are all doing such similar things as similar ages. :) I'm super excited for the new gen too, although I may let Hjordis wait for a bit to have kids since her mom is SO YOUNG!
Again, thanks so much for reading and commenting! I love having others enjoy my stories too. It's a lot of fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Apr 2021

Post by ciyrose »

There is FINALLY a new Latte post today. I hope you enjoy the latest update, which is found below.
Generation 4.02

Thanks to everyone to who reads for sticking around, and being patient as I get through RL craziness. :fisty: :heart: :hug: to you all!
Last edited by ciyrose on July 1st, 2021, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Jul 2021

Post by ciyrose »

It's SImNaNo :bounce: and that means we are going to be with the Latte's all month. Enjoy the first post!

Generation 4.03

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

I'm jumping in late in this challenge for SimNaNo
That Lattes are cute! Going to be fun to follow them :D
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Blamsart wrote:I'm jumping in late in this challenge for SimNaNo
That Lattes are cute! Going to be fun to follow them :D
Aww, you can jump in where ever you want. :) I adore this family, hope you enjoy following them.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Newest SimNaNo post is up now. Hope you enjoy it: Generation 4.04

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Yay for SimNaNo updates! Let's catch up again:

4.03:
Spoiler:
Hjordis is such a cool sim, I feel like I like her more every time i read an update! I hope she has good look finding her SO soon!
Congrats on Halix completing her aspiration! You roll for new ones too? wow, that's brave! I usually just give them whatever my heart desires once they complete their first one lol!
It's really cool to have family gatherings! I think I should try doing them more with my sims too, feels goos seeing the extended family again!
Congrats on Easton getting to the top of his work! he has been a great spouse!
I loved the pic with all the family hanging around in the pool lol it's so funny that all of them are merpeople!
woooow Hjordis is really killing it at university! congrats for those grades!
4.04:
Spoiler:
Starting with promotions and completed aspirations, not bad for the Lattes!
Awwwn so nice of Kynzie to clean out. I find it's almost always founding couples who clean the most around the house when haunting lol maybe they worry about their name's reputation
oh yeah, Easton is gonna be around for a while lol that's the downside about the Bodybuilder aspiration, but it really will be nice to have him around his grandkids!
owwwwn it's a shame that girl is Evil! she really was pretty and looked very charming, but I get not wanting to deal with that in the relationship, best of lucks with the other girl Hjordis fancies! I love her look with the galsses and all that!
happy birthday Xjavier! He's a handsome boy! so funny he kept blinking in his picture lol! what a goofball
Oh, the loft beds with desks look awesome! I'm gonna have to make another house for the Svartulvs some time to take advantage of the bunkbeds!
Man, university sounds exhousting even with just three classes! I can't wait to see how I do with it once Xzavi grows up lol! Let's hope Hjordis can keep her grades up! And glad to see the family is doing great! Good look for the boys with their badges too!
As always, really great updates! Can't wait for more! :thup:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote: 4.03:
Spoiler:
Hjordis is such a cool sim, I feel like I like her more every time i read an update! I hope she has good look finding her SO soon!
Congrats on Halix completing her aspiration! You roll for new ones too? wow, that's brave! I usually just give them whatever my heart desires once they complete their first one lol!
It's really cool to have family gatherings! I think I should try doing them more with my sims too, feels goos seeing the extended family again!
Congrats on Easton getting to the top of his work! he has been a great spouse!
I loved the pic with all the family hanging around in the pool lol it's so funny that all of them are merpeople!
woooow Hjordis is really killing it at university! congrats for those grades!
4.04:
Spoiler:
Starting with promotions and completed aspirations, not bad for the Lattes!
Awwwn so nice of Kynzie to clean out. I find it's almost always founding couples who clean the most around the house when haunting lol maybe they worry about their name's reputation
oh yeah, Easton is gonna be around for a while lol that's the downside about the Bodybuilder aspiration, but it really will be nice to have him around his grandkids!
owwwwn it's a shame that girl is Evil! she really was pretty and looked very charming, but I get not wanting to deal with that in the relationship, best of lucks with the other girl Hjordis fancies! I love her look with the galsses and all that!
happy birthday Xjavier! He's a handsome boy! so funny he kept blinking in his picture lol! what a goofball
Oh, the loft beds with desks look awesome! I'm gonna have to make another house for the Svartulvs some time to take advantage of the bunkbeds!
Man, university sounds exhousting even with just three classes! I can't wait to see how I do with it once Xzavi grows up lol! Let's hope Hjordis can keep her grades up! And glad to see the family is doing great! Good look for the boys with their badges too!
Awww, thanks for reading!!!
Spoiler:
I really do love Hjordis. I really do like her so much, and finding her an SO was a bit difficult at times. Oh yeah, I do roll for basically everything. I enjoy the random chance, and really once they complete the first one I am not usually worried about completing another unless it's required. Easton has been a terrific spouse! I love him so much. Seeing all of them around the pool was pretty funny to me. The grades are not easy, uni is no joke.
Spoiler:
The Latte's have been doing really good so far. Interesting about the founding couple being like that for you. I'll have to pay more attention. Xjavier was a little irritating with those pictures, but it's fine. I love the new loft beds that allow desks now, so it's been great. University can be very exhausting! I'm sure you will find your way through uni, but it will be fun to see how you do.
Thanks for reading! Another post will be up tomorrow.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice