Latte Game - Updated Nov 2023

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Jul 2021

Post by ciyrose »

The next update is out now: Generation 4.06

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

wooo time to keep readin! my job has been killing me and making me get behind in reading lol

Spoiler:
awwwwwn poor Xjavier lol I adore clumsy sims and now that's another cute thing about them lol!
I love how you used the murals to decorate the days! its actually a great idea! I may use them in some of my houses too!
Halix and Easton are such a cute couple! definitely a favorite of this challenge for me :heart:
Did you try to fix the laundry machines by putting them in the family inventory and then taking them out again? That usually works with half of my games, so it's something lol it's a little thedious though
wooow, Hjordis really has a thing to attract Evil girls lol I'm happy she ended up meeting a cute. non-evil girl in the end!
Xjavier and the treadmill was so funny lol only sims know why they do those things
Congrats on Hjordis for her grades on the semester! Uni seems to be quite the challenge, she's doing amazing!
Spoiler:
Owwwwn Mio is really cute! I hope things work out well for her and Hjordis!
I wonder how those clases are gonna work lol I hope she does well in her exams though!
I laughed so hard at that picture of Easton cheering on Hjordis and Mio lol!! I guess he's really happy she finally found a girlfriend after being so focused in her studies!
Its always so nice to see the family spending time together at gatherings and holidays! Also so cute Mio went to look out for Hjordis at midnight!
Oh, it's nice to know I'm not the only one having trouble with dishwashing lol It's an annoying bug for sure
Awwwn that date was really cute, I love that cafe! and super cool to see Zven working there!
Happy birthday Halix! I can't believe she's an elder now! Still pretty as always!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:wooo time to keep readin! my job has been killing me and making me get behind in reading lol

Spoiler:
awwwwwn poor Xjavier lol I adore clumsy sims and now that's another cute thing about them lol!
I love how you used the murals to decorate the days! its actually a great idea! I may use them in some of my houses too!
Halix and Easton are such a cute couple! definitely a favorite of this challenge for me :heart:
Did you try to fix the laundry machines by putting them in the family inventory and then taking them out again? That usually works with half of my games, so it's something lol it's a little thedious though
wooow, Hjordis really has a thing to attract Evil girls lol I'm happy she ended up meeting a cute. non-evil girl in the end!
Xjavier and the treadmill was so funny lol only sims know why they do those things
Congrats on Hjordis for her grades on the semester! Uni seems to be quite the challenge, she's doing amazing!
Spoiler:
Owwwwn Mio is really cute! I hope things work out well for her and Hjordis!
I wonder how those clases are gonna work lol I hope she does well in her exams though!
I laughed so hard at that picture of Easton cheering on Hjordis and Mio lol!! I guess he's really happy she finally found a girlfriend after being so focused in her studies!
Its always so nice to see the family spending time together at gatherings and holidays! Also so cute Mio went to look out for Hjordis at midnight!
Oh, it's nice to know I'm not the only one having trouble with dishwashing lol It's an annoying bug for sure
Awwwn that date was really cute, I love that cafe! and super cool to see Zven working there!
Happy birthday Halix! I can't believe she's an elder now! Still pretty as always!
Oh my goodness, I totally understand, my job has been kicking my butt recently! I hope yours can get less crazy soon. :)
Spoiler:
Halix and Easton are one of my favorites too, for sure. I adore them. Oh, I had not tried that with the laundry. I'll have to try that next time it happens! Thanks for the tip. Uni is CRAZY hard, but it's a lot of fun in ways too. :)

Oh my gosh, watching that interaction with Easton I was just DYING with what was happening. It was so funny, but hey, Easton is a VERY supportive dad. :toast: That dishwashing bug is the WORST! Irritating as all get out. It's hard for me to see Halix as an elder, even though she's still a beautiful sim. She has been one of my favs for this challenge, although I am also totally in love with Hjordis and Mio and am happy they are my current pair.
Thanks for reading, as always. I need to go catch up on some of your blogs too, it's just bit crazy in RL, so the fact I'm getting playing/blogging done is pretty much a miracle in itself. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new Latte update out if you hadn't yet seen it! Generation 4.07

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new update again today: Generation 4.08

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

I feel terrible for getting Mio and Hjordis' blonde classmate mixed up...
Spoiler:
I've had a sim get pregnant in the middle of university and it was almost not terrible! Especially if the Lattes have good beds and stuff, which they do and have no excuse for otherwise :P (it's always the energy for me)
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Trip wrote:I feel terrible for getting Mio and Hjordis' blonde classmate mixed up...
Spoiler:
I've had a sim get pregnant in the middle of university and it was almost not terrible! Especially if the Lattes have good beds and stuff, which they do and have no excuse for otherwise :P (it's always the energy for me)
Aww, don't feel bad Trip!
Spoiler:
I think the "issue" was never energy (although a couple of times it was) but more the mermaid part of her made her very uncomfortable spending all day at uni and just wanted to hydrate when she got home. It wasn't bad at all, but really you are right, it wasn't THAT bad.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

time for more lattes!

Spoiler:
Ijtiba's party outfit is very birght, looks so cool!
owwwwwn the wedding pictures were really cute! I laughed at Mio wearing her swimsuit to the actual vows part though lol it's really hard to have a perfect wedding in the Sims, but the important part it's that they are married now! I love the make over you gave her, she still looks like herself, but a little more stylish! I also think she's really pretty!
woooow congrats on Mio for graduating! I haven't played a lot with University so I didn't knew sims could come into your family with a partial degree! Good to know! Also not bad she got a B+ on her own!
I love that little sneak peak of the new house! can't wait to see it completely!
Spoiler:
OMG the house looks even more amazing than I had thought! I never thought about having the kitchen upstairs, that's an interesting concept! Also love the second store-to-beach stairs! I really like houses where the ground floor is treated like a basement! I've been meaning to make something like that for a while, but I always end up forgetting lol
I keep thinking Mio is really cute, I love her expresions! Also I just noticed she has one of the newer blonde tones, that's why her hair was catching my attention so much lol
omg, poor Xjavier with that mural :lol: I would've probably throw a tantrum if something like that happened to me IRL
Waterfall woohoo is definitely one of my favorites! and I wish Hjordis the best of lucks with her pregnancy and school! it sounds hard! But als, I can't wait to see the generation of baby Lattes coming!
And another course completed for Hjordis! Good luck with her final calsses next time! Do you already know which career are you gonna send her into? I'm curious lol
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:time for more lattes!

Spoiler:
Ijtiba's party outfit is very birght, looks so cool!
owwwwwn the wedding pictures were really cute! I laughed at Mio wearing her swimsuit to the actual vows part though lol it's really hard to have a perfect wedding in the Sims, but the important part it's that they are married now! I love the make over you gave her, she still looks like herself, but a little more stylish! I also think she's really pretty!
woooow congrats on Mio for graduating! I haven't played a lot with University so I didn't knew sims could come into your family with a partial degree! Good to know! Also not bad she got a B+ on her own!
I love that little sneak peak of the new house! can't wait to see it completely!
Spoiler:
OMG the house looks even more amazing than I had thought! I never thought about having the kitchen upstairs, that's an interesting concept! Also love the second store-to-beach stairs! I really like houses where the ground floor is treated like a basement! I've been meaning to make something like that for a while, but I always end up forgetting lol
I keep thinking Mio is really cute, I love her expresions! Also I just noticed she has one of the newer blonde tones, that's why her hair was catching my attention so much lol
omg, poor Xjavier with that mural :lol: I would've probably throw a tantrum if something like that happened to me IRL
Waterfall woohoo is definitely one of my favorites! and I wish Hjordis the best of lucks with her pregnancy and school! it sounds hard! But als, I can't wait to see the generation of baby Lattes coming!
And another course completed for Hjordis! Good luck with her final calsses next time! Do you already know which career are you gonna send her into? I'm curious lol
Hey, thanks for coming by and reading! I need to go get caught back up on a few of yours again. lol I will get there.
Spoiler:
I thought the wedding, minus Mio in her bathing suit, was really fun and pretty. It turned out about as well as any Sim's wedding. I also didn't know Mio would come in with a degree, but I thought it was cool, and thank you, I spent a LOT of time trying to find just the right look for her.

This house was a TON of fun to build (and I actually got the entire floorplan concept from a beach house floorplan) but took some time for sure. I really wanted to have stairs from the bedrooms to the ocean. This is a family of mermaids after all. :) Yeah, if that fabricator accidentally had happened in RL I would be furious. As it was, I was laughing so much when it happened. Yeah, Hjordis wishes to be a Bestselling Author, so I'm going to start her in the writer carrer. Not sure what I'm going to do with Mio.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is a brand new update for the Latte's today! Generation 4.09

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

More Lattes!! Also don't worry about catching up with my stuff, take your time :) I know how crazy RL can get!
Spoiler:
OMG the workspace mural is so pretty! also it works really well for a family of mermaids! That's really cool!
I loved Mio hanging around in her sleepwear lol I guess she likes to be comfortable while making stuff!
I really love seeing the whole family hanging out! Happy birthday Xjavier! that's officially generation 3 completed! congrats!
The likes and dislikes are pretty interesting to play around! I always have fun when one of my sims decides they like or don't like something!
I laughed so much at the football thing :rotfl: Sims Logic in all its glory, they always make those things that doesn't make any sence
Yaaaaya baby time! Welcome to the world little Haquim! it's funny, the other day I was thinking about this exact baby being a boy and being called Haquim :lol: I guess great minds think alike! Can't wait to see him grow up, I bet he's gonna be a total cutie!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:More Lattes!! Also don't worry about catching up with my stuff, take your time :) I know how crazy RL can get!
Spoiler:
OMG the workspace mural is so pretty! also it works really well for a family of mermaids! That's really cool!
I loved Mio hanging around in her sleepwear lol I guess she likes to be comfortable while making stuff!
I really love seeing the whole family hanging out! Happy birthday Xjavier! that's officially generation 3 completed! congrats!
The likes and dislikes are pretty interesting to play around! I always have fun when one of my sims decides they like or don't like something!
I laughed so much at the football thing :rotfl: Sims Logic in all its glory, they always make those things that doesn't make any sence
Yaaaaya baby time! Welcome to the world little Haquim! it's funny, the other day I was thinking about this exact baby being a boy and being called Haquim :lol: I guess great minds think alike! Can't wait to see him grow up, I bet he's gonna be a total cutie!
Spoiler:
I was so happy with how the mural turned out! Generation 3 is officially grown up. *sniff* They grow up so fast. :D That is SUPER funny about the baby name. I really am trying to get the Q and U in every name so I make sure those are taken care of. We are getting down to some of the weirdo combos soon. :)
Thanks so much for reading!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new update today. Generation 4.10

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has been enjoying the Summer sessions! the concerts are a lot of fun! and a good place to meet people lol
owwwn Halix and Easton really are adorable together, and yep, we know that Mio and Hjordis are too! lol Also so interesting about Halix being better at taking care of babies! makes a lot of sems but I never thought about it!
Congrats on Hjordis for almost being done with school! I hope she does great with her finals! And yes, it looks like the perfect moment to get the family a little bigger! I wonder what the next baby is going to be!
Oh, no! Easton!! :O I really thought that he had more time! :cry: It's really sad to see him go, but as you said, he did already completed everything he needed. I send my best wishes for Halix! that sure was a rough night for her!
It's totally understandable to stop there, I also usually need some time to adjust after I lose one of my previous gen sims.
I hope next chapter has a lot of positive stuff to make up for this!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has been enjoying the Summer sessions! the concerts are a lot of fun! and a good place to meet people lol
owwwn Halix and Easton really are adorable together, and yep, we know that Mio and Hjordis are too! lol Also so interesting about Halix being better at taking care of babies! makes a lot of sems but I never thought about it!
Congrats on Hjordis for almost being done with school! I hope she does great with her finals! And yes, it looks like the perfect moment to get the family a little bigger! I wonder what the next baby is going to be!
Oh, no! Easton!! :O I really thought that he had more time! :cry: It's really sad to see him go, but as you said, he did already completed everything he needed. I send my best wishes for Halix! that sure was a rough night for her!
It's totally understandable to stop there, I also usually need some time to adjust after I lose one of my previous gen sims.
I hope next chapter has a lot of positive stuff to make up for this!
Spoiler:
You are not alone for sure. I thought it was fun.
I really thought Easton had more time too.
Thanks for reading as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

We have the newest update to the Latte's today.
Generation 4.11

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new update for today: Generation 4.12

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

I believe my fate is comenting on this every two updates lol! I always procastinate with the first one :fisty:

Spoiler:
After last update, feels really good to start this one with something happy! Haquim surely is a cutie, I love him already! Also wild toddlers are so much fun lol
Congrats on Hjordis for graduating! she did amazing! and it really looks like Uni is no joke in this game! I hope you get to master it soon!
Oh, I hate when my game crashes and I lose progres! It's a good thing you didn't lose a ton then!
Congrats on Amarja's baby! it's so weird how spares aren't having kids this time lol But I think it happens after a few generations, maybe the savefile is a little too full right now
It's so funny how this family has that "first a bunch of one gender, then a bunch of the oposite one" thing lol let's see how much it takes for a girl this time! And of course, welcome little Jacque! another name I thought you were gonna use! Q names are a little hard to come by lol.
Spoiler:
Lol wonder if they are ever gonna fix the hospital gowns thing, it's been years now
There's always that one toddler that it's a little more trouble to skill! maybe Haquim gets dirty quicker because he's wild? :shrug:
lol I laughed whe you said maybe he learnt to strip from grandma Halix! that moment was pretty epic lol! I really love Halix
Maybe he won't be a top-notch toddler, but Haquim really knows how to steal hearts :heart: he's so cute!
lol yeah, sentiments can be ridiculous sometimes. I think I had a toddler in my Baby Boom that got a Hurt sentiment because her mom asked them to potty train and they didn't want to :duh: i was so frustrated because they're not easy to get rid off!
How strange Ijtiba keeps pinking fight with Halix lol uncontrollable sims are so weird sometimes
awwwwn Jacque is also adorable! as is little Alvin! Can't wait to see them keep growing!
Lot of fun like always! :bounce:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:I believe my fate is comenting on this every two updates lol! I always procastinate with the first one :fisty:

Spoiler:
After last update, feels really good to start this one with something happy! Haquim surely is a cutie, I love him already! Also wild toddlers are so much fun lol
Congrats on Hjordis for graduating! she did amazing! and it really looks like Uni is no joke in this game! I hope you get to master it soon!
Oh, I hate when my game crashes and I lose progres! It's a good thing you didn't lose a ton then!
Congrats on Amarja's baby! it's so weird how spares aren't having kids this time lol But I think it happens after a few generations, maybe the savefile is a little too full right now
It's so funny how this family has that "first a bunch of one gender, then a bunch of the oposite one" thing lol let's see how much it takes for a girl this time! And of course, welcome little Jacque! another name I thought you were gonna use! Q names are a little hard to come by lol.
Spoiler:
Lol wonder if they are ever gonna fix the hospital gowns thing, it's been years now
There's always that one toddler that it's a little more trouble to skill! maybe Haquim gets dirty quicker because he's wild? :shrug:
lol I laughed whe you said maybe he learnt to strip from grandma Halix! that moment was pretty epic lol! I really love Halix
Maybe he won't be a top-notch toddler, but Haquim really knows how to steal hearts :heart: he's so cute!
lol yeah, sentiments can be ridiculous sometimes. I think I had a toddler in my Baby Boom that got a Hurt sentiment because her mom asked them to potty train and they didn't want to :duh: i was so frustrated because they're not easy to get rid off!
How strange Ijtiba keeps pinking fight with Halix lol uncontrollable sims are so weird sometimes
awwwwn Jacque is also adorable! as is little Alvin! Can't wait to see them keep growing!
Lot of fun like always! :bounce:
HAHA, that made me giggle about the every two updates. lol I appreciate you reading and commenting so much. :)
Spoiler:
I also love Haquim, even if he's been a handful, he's a good kid. Yeah, I think part of it was some of my MCCC settings too. Yes, Q names are NOT easy to come by, but so far it's been fun to pick out names.

I would love them to fix the hospital gown thing, but you are right, it's been for forever. Uncontrolable sims can be super weird. Those sentiments are hard to get rid of! You are correct.
I have like 5 more posts played and/or written so far so we should meet our SimNaNo goals, and I have had a ton of fun spending so much time with this family. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

A new update is out and we are getting closer to the end of the month: Generation 4.13

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”