Latte Game - Updated Nov 2023

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Jul 2021

Post by ciyrose »

There is another update today: Generation 4.14

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I have another update for you. Getting close to the end of SimNaNo: Generation 4.15

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is another update today: Generation 4.16

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Whoops, I really got behind this time lol work has been really tiring lately, but I'm back for more Lattes!

Spoiler:
The small visits to the family are always fun! it really becomes hard to keep in touch with the extended family as generations pass, but it's worth it. Also the boys are just so cute! it's a shame about Haquim's skill though, specally with him growing up on the verge of his last skill point!
Sulani is definitely my favorite neigborhood so far! and Erratic sims are just the best lol Halix is a lot of fun
Owwwn it's nice to see Easton visiting again! He has been missing!
yay for new baby! goood luck with having a boy! I really can't think of any O names with Q right now lol have you considered looking into chinese names? that's what I been doing for some X names
At least Haquim grew up as a cutie! and yeah, he'll get over the missing birthday thing, I hoper he gets a nice celebration for next time!
Spoiler:
I'm also very excited about the new pack! i'm probably gonna have to wait to get it on a sale though lol it's really gonna be great for DITFT saves now that you mention it!
Oh, I didn0t knew about that setting on MCCC! I'm gonna have to look it up, the more lively park looks really fun and great for the kids!
owwwwn I couldn't get mad at Jacque making messes, he's so adorable!
Good thing Hjordis and Haquim got over that grudge! I believe I read that the patched those negative sentiments towards toddlers, and i hoped they did lol they were a little extreme
Good job with the skills and aspiration of the boys! Rambunctious Scamp is definitely my second favorite one.
yay for Ijtiba getting married and having kids! also about Amarja! Looks like the extended family is finally getting bigger! Also Ixael getting married after all those years was unexpeted lol good for him! His new wife is pretty!
yay for new baby! And sorry it was a girl lol the game really loves to troll you like that. Oh yeah, Orquidea is spanish for Orchid! I hadn't thought about that! A shame it only gives you those two new letters, it's a very long name!
Spoiler:
Ooooooh I love the pictures wall! you say it's a Moschino thing? I probably should look into that, I just got the pack a couple weeks ago!
Working on the project outside by the beach sounds like such a great idea, these seems sure are lucky!
lol the fabricator is dangerous for sure! I hope Mio has better luck next time!
OMG tripplets? man, Amarja is gonna have her hands full lol!
Sickness is so annoying in this game, it just spreads no matter what you do lol I'm kinda glad it doesn't kill your sims like Sims 2 one though
yay for Lowitja getting married! she was one of my favorites, her husband looks pretty cool!
More babies!! I really love when sim families start having babies lol my favorite part of any legacy
congrats on Jacque's skill completed! this always feels like such an accomplishment! specially when you get it with days to spare!
OMG, Orquidea is adorable!! and the overalls dress looks so cute! And Jacque doesn't get behind, such a handsome boy! Also it's so funny about the color rolls lol maybe they get tired of being dressed in a certain color as toddlers? lol
Spoiler:
Oh yeah, going through all the kids always takes much more time than it looks like lol but you have made an amazing progress considering Hjordis started not even having a girlfriend!
I'm with you about Orquidea being a total cutie! but we'll see how the other kids look, Mio and Hjordis genes mix up so well!
the portraits idea is great honestly! I'm gonna look into dowloading that mod too!
Lol hey, Father Winter's usual suit is so hot that it makes sence he prefers to wear his swimsuit while visiting Sulani!
It's great the new MCCC setting worked for the family! Welcome little Lucas!
It's so funny this family has those gender birth blockes, welcome baby Ricquel! I love the name, very cool one! and I can't wait to see who she's gonna take after!
:bounce: as usual, loving the updates!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:Whoops, I really got behind this time lol work has been really tiring lately, but I'm back for more Lattes!

Spoiler:
The small visits to the family are always fun! it really becomes hard to keep in touch with the extended family as generations pass, but it's worth it. Also the boys are just so cute! it's a shame about Haquim's skill though, specally with him growing up on the verge of his last skill point!
Sulani is definitely my favorite neigborhood so far! and Erratic sims are just the best lol Halix is a lot of fun
Owwwn it's nice to see Easton visiting again! He has been missing!
yay for new baby! goood luck with having a boy! I really can't think of any O names with Q right now lol have you considered looking into chinese names? that's what I been doing for some X names
At least Haquim grew up as a cutie! and yeah, he'll get over the missing birthday thing, I hoper he gets a nice celebration for next time!
Spoiler:
I'm also very excited about the new pack! i'm probably gonna have to wait to get it on a sale though lol it's really gonna be great for DITFT saves now that you mention it!
Oh, I didn0t knew about that setting on MCCC! I'm gonna have to look it up, the more lively park looks really fun and great for the kids!
owwwwn I couldn't get mad at Jacque making messes, he's so adorable!
Good thing Hjordis and Haquim got over that grudge! I believe I read that the patched those negative sentiments towards toddlers, and i hoped they did lol they were a little extreme
Good job with the skills and aspiration of the boys! Rambunctious Scamp is definitely my second favorite one.
yay for Ijtiba getting married and having kids! also about Amarja! Looks like the extended family is finally getting bigger! Also Ixael getting married after all those years was unexpeted lol good for him! His new wife is pretty!
yay for new baby! And sorry it was a girl lol the game really loves to troll you like that. Oh yeah, Orquidea is spanish for Orchid! I hadn't thought about that! A shame it only gives you those two new letters, it's a very long name!
Spoiler:
Ooooooh I love the pictures wall! you say it's a Moschino thing? I probably should look into that, I just got the pack a couple weeks ago!
Working on the project outside by the beach sounds like such a great idea, these seems sure are lucky!
lol the fabricator is dangerous for sure! I hope Mio has better luck next time!
OMG tripplets? man, Amarja is gonna have her hands full lol!
Sickness is so annoying in this game, it just spreads no matter what you do lol I'm kinda glad it doesn't kill your sims like Sims 2 one though
yay for Lowitja getting married! she was one of my favorites, her husband looks pretty cool!
More babies!! I really love when sim families start having babies lol my favorite part of any legacy
congrats on Jacque's skill completed! this always feels like such an accomplishment! specially when you get it with days to spare!
OMG, Orquidea is adorable!! and the overalls dress looks so cute! And Jacque doesn't get behind, such a handsome boy! Also it's so funny about the color rolls lol maybe they get tired of being dressed in a certain color as toddlers? lol
Spoiler:
Oh yeah, going through all the kids always takes much more time than it looks like lol but you have made an amazing progress considering Hjordis started not even having a girlfriend!
I'm with you about Orquidea being a total cutie! but we'll see how the other kids look, Mio and Hjordis genes mix up so well!
the portraits idea is great honestly! I'm gonna look into dowloading that mod too!
Lol hey, Father Winter's usual suit is so hot that it makes sence he prefers to wear his swimsuit while visiting Sulani!
It's great the new MCCC setting worked for the family! Welcome little Lucas!
It's so funny this family has those gender birth blockes, welcome baby Ricquel! I love the name, very cool one! and I can't wait to see who she's gonna take after!
:bounce: as usual, loving the updates!
OMG, I totally understand about work, mine is just killing me right now too! So totally understand. :) Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. :heart:
Spoiler:
I keep looking at like world wide baby name sites, or unique baby name sites, anything I can to help. lol Orquidea is a long name, and I realized I probably could have just shortened it to Orquid, but that's ok. OMG, the Moschino camera is AWESOME. You can take pictures of up to 3 sims at a time and cycle through different poses and stuff, just like if you are taking a picture with your cell phone. It's so awesome. Heather is the one that actually told me about it, it's awesome! Such an underrated feature of that pack, imo anyway. The color thing has cracked me up. So far ALL of the kids have rolled to dislike the color I gave them as toddlers. I think the game is just trolling me again. lol I love the portrait mod, I got that from Mojo if I remember correctly. I love this community for finding out all kinds of cool stuff I hadn't noticed or didn't know existed before. Thanks, I really liked the name Ricquel when I saw it.
Thanks again for always taking the time to read and comment! A new post will be up soon.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

The latest update is out today: Generation 4.17

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new update today: Generation 4.18

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

yay almost done with SimNaNo! congrats for doing so great with your goals :bounce: let's see how the family is doing!

Spoiler:
lol! The lose weight resolution is one my sims never complete either. Mio really is perfect as she is though, she doesn't need it!
I always feel like my main couples will spend so much time together if I didn't have them work on other stuff lol it's adorable they seek eachother so much, but sometimes we have work to do!
orquid is such a cutie! I'm glad she's not having trouble with her skills! Also, congrats Haquim on completing his aspiration! great work!
Flower Bunny is definitely one of my favorite NPCs, he's so cute! loving that pic of him playing with Orquid!
Yay for Ixael having some kids in the end! He really waited for long!
OMG Ricquel is definitely another cutie! really love how that hair looks on her! She's definitiely a strong contestant for next gen's heirship!
lol there really is always a party with this family! I love that, they're really close and it's cute! Happy birthdad Orquidea! I looooove how she looks with thos cute puffy buns! Also it's still so funny all kids dislike their toddler colors lol!
Yay another birthday! I adore Haquim, he's such a cool looking sim! I think I see a lot of Hjordis in him! Also very appropiate to get Child of the Islands as his trait since he lives in Sulani lol
Spoiler:
that little smile on Ricquel :heartbeat: are you sure she isn't a charmer? she sure looks like it!
Congrats for Jacque completing his aspiration! Sorry you got the annoying one next lol!
Oh god, the grubs are one of the reasons I haven't buy EcoLiving lol I really don't deal well with bugs :oops:
It's really a surprise Halix is still with us! a welcomed surprise of course, but still lol maybe she really wants to get to meet all of her grandkids
You're not the only one who really like's the snowy escape pyjamas! they're very cute!
Congrats on the family updates! Glad to see the family growing! also so funny you kept forgetting what name you were using for the names lol!
More babies yay! I'm really loving Mio too! she was definitely the perfect choice for a spouse! She's lovely
awwwwn that family cooking thing is one of the things I really want to try! gotta remember to do it next time i play!
wow, tripplets twice in this generation! you must be very glad that it didn't happen in your main family lol! Hjordis already needs a lot of kids as it is!
I always have that problem with the insptred pictures lol that's why I try to have an adult encourage the children while they're drawing if I have someone free! Orquid is doing great though!
Can''t wait for next update :bounce:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:yay almost done with SimNaNo! congrats for doing so great with your goals :bounce: let's see how the family is doing!

Spoiler:
lol! The lose weight resolution is one my sims never complete either. Mio really is perfect as she is though, she doesn't need it!
I always feel like my main couples will spend so much time together if I didn't have them work on other stuff lol it's adorable they seek eachother so much, but sometimes we have work to do!
orquid is such a cutie! I'm glad she's not having trouble with her skills! Also, congrats Haquim on completing his aspiration! great work!
Flower Bunny is definitely one of my favorite NPCs, he's so cute! loving that pic of him playing with Orquid!
Yay for Ixael having some kids in the end! He really waited for long!
OMG Ricquel is definitely another cutie! really love how that hair looks on her! She's definitiely a strong contestant for next gen's heirship!
lol there really is always a party with this family! I love that, they're really close and it's cute! Happy birthdad Orquidea! I looooove how she looks with thos cute puffy buns! Also it's still so funny all kids dislike their toddler colors lol!
Yay another birthday! I adore Haquim, he's such a cool looking sim! I think I see a lot of Hjordis in him! Also very appropiate to get Child of the Islands as his trait since he lives in Sulani lol
Spoiler:
that little smile on Ricquel :heartbeat: are you sure she isn't a charmer? she sure looks like it!
Congrats for Jacque completing his aspiration! Sorry you got the annoying one next lol!
Oh god, the grubs are one of the reasons I haven't buy EcoLiving lol I really don't deal well with bugs :oops:
It's really a surprise Halix is still with us! a welcomed surprise of course, but still lol maybe she really wants to get to meet all of her grandkids
You're not the only one who really like's the snowy escape pyjamas! they're very cute!
Congrats on the family updates! Glad to see the family growing! also so funny you kept forgetting what name you were using for the names lol!
More babies yay! I'm really loving Mio too! she was definitely the perfect choice for a spouse! She's lovely
awwwwn that family cooking thing is one of the things I really want to try! gotta remember to do it next time i play!
wow, tripplets twice in this generation! you must be very glad that it didn't happen in your main family lol! Hjordis already needs a lot of kids as it is!
I always have that problem with the insptred pictures lol that's why I try to have an adult encourage the children while they're drawing if I have someone free! Orquid is doing great though!
Can''t wait for next update :bounce:
Thank you for reading and commenting. It's so much fun to see your comments. :)
Spoiler:
I also love Mio and had no intention of making her thin. :) This family has to be one of, if not my favorite, family ever. I love them so much, and also love how close they are and how much they party. I agree, Haquim does look a lot like Hjordis in terms of his features. Those PJs are so fun! I was driving myself nuts with the whole using the 'wrong' name for following the kids names. The family cooking is pretty cute, you have to make sure you have enough open counters (just as a tip). Oh, I didn't know adults encouraging children while they are drawing would help. Thanks for that!
There is yet another update now as well: Generation 4.19

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Our final SimNaNo update posted today: Generation 4.20

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Thank you for nominating Hjordis and Mio as the sweetest lovebirds for the golden plumbobs this year.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Jun 2022

Post by ciyrose »

Holy cow, can you believe it?? There is a new Latte update!!! Generation 4.21

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Sep 2022

Post by ciyrose »

There is finally a new update for the Latte Name Game. You can read the newest post at the link below:
Generation 4.22

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I just started reading your Latte story earlier this week and am loving it so far. I may have to start the name challenge next.
Spoiler:
Generation One: I love Kenzie and Uku. I have never played with Uku before but he seemed like a great dad even if Yuri didn't think so.

Generation Two: I can't believe Zorah keeps having children with Vlad. What is she thinking?!?!? Zophie kids are adorable. I think right now Pixey might be my favorite. She is so cute. Loving the new beach house - the views are spectacular. I also struggle with the Social Butterfly aspiration - I think it is my least favorite. I know I am behind in reading this story, so you may have figured this out already but when I role the social butterfly aspiration i usually have the child form a "Social Butterfly Club". You can set the age requirement to child and can then add club members without your child needing to meet them first. I will add activities like "be friendly to club members", "do homework", "play on jungle gym", etc. Then as soon as I have 200 club points I purchase the Social Skill bonus. It is amazing how often the Latte's socialize with each other. I swear the Sims in my households always have their social need in the red because they never talk to each other.
Can't wait to keep reading more!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Designergirl81 wrote: September 29th, 2022, 2:18 pm I just started reading your Latte story earlier this week and am loving it so far. I may have to start the name challenge next.
Spoiler:
Generation One: I love Kenzie and Uku. I have never played with Uku before but he seemed like a great dad even if Yuri didn't think so.

Generation Two: I can't believe Zorah keeps having children with Vlad. What is she thinking?!?!? Zophie kids are adorable. I think right now Pixey might be my favorite. She is so cute. Loving the new beach house - the views are spectacular. I also struggle with the Social Butterfly aspiration - I think it is my least favorite. I know I am behind in reading this story, so you may have figured this out already but when I role the social butterfly aspiration i usually have the child form a "Social Butterfly Club". You can set the age requirement to child and can then add club members without your child needing to meet them first. I will add activities like "be friendly to club members", "do homework", "play on jungle gym", etc. Then as soon as I have 200 club points I purchase the Social Skill bonus. It is amazing how often the Latte's socialize with each other. I swear the Sims in my households always have their social need in the red because they never talk to each other.
Can't wait to keep reading more!
Ah, you are who I saw reading all the early Latte's. They are probably my favorite family, just so sweet.
Spoiler:
I love Uku as Kynzie's husband. I would totally choose him again. I know, Zorah really disappointed me with marrying Vlad and having all those kids. :O :cover: lol I have never thought about making a "Social Butterfly Club" but that's a great idea. The Latte's are a SUPER close family....almost annoyingly so sometimes. We can't have a family dinner without them getting up changing seats and hugging each other all the time. :D But I think it's part of why I love them. So glad to have you reading and I hope you continue to enjoy them!
Hope you keep enjoying the family!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Dec 2022

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new update today for the Latte's:
Generation 4.23

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Feb 2023

Post by ciyrose »

First of all, thank you so much for the Golden Plumbob nomination for Hjorids for Sim of the Year! If you haven't voted yet consider voting for Hjordis!

Additionally, there is a new update today. We are getting closer and closer to the heir poll and the end of this generation! You can find the newest update at the link below.
Generation 4.24

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Feb 2023

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
nice house, and cute toddler
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Mar 2023

Post by ciyrose »

peachy123uk wrote: February 11th, 2023, 2:13 am
Spoiler:
nice house, and cute toddler
Thank you peachy!

There is a new post out today. Come check out the latest update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game - Updated Mar 2023