King of Fools

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: King of Fools

Post by ciyrose »

Going to be caught up!
Spoiler:
3.1: I'm going to say Monkey called Moe, and that's why Moe doesn't have a last name. If a dog can call about curfew, that's what I'm going to say happened. Don't you love it when sims, who have been around when past family has haunted, get scared of the family ghosts? Yay for Lou joining the family! Oh no, Caden! Oh whew, I really thought he'd died. Woo, way to go Caden!!! Maxing a skill. Cassidy is adorable!

3.2: Oh man, a baby on the way. Welcome, Charlie, I have never had a baby werewolf yet. Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Looks like it was a pretty good round this time. The werewolf thing looks rough when you are doing an ISBI. I think I will likey try and steer clear of them if I can.
Fun update and I am finally all caught up!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Hello! I wanted to come and leave the newest update from the Kings! Chapter 3.3

Cindy, as always I'm very thankful about your coments! I'm gonna try to respond to some of them, but now it's me who got a little behind with them lol just know that I've read all of them more than once :heart: they always make me happy!
Spoiler:
2.3: They were really proud that we were back to the family I guess lol it was a fun photo!
Pets and babies/infants/toddlers are my favorite things in game <3 it's been a while and I still miss having Ducky around, but she visits a lot!
Brontë really was the cutest sim this generation! I love her, I need to use her for something else some time hahahaha
Things always get super crazy when kids start coming, but that's the fun part about them I guess lol I'll tell myself that
Thanks for confirming the disco nap thing to me! I wasn't sure if I was just going crazy about it lol! Aaaand yeah, I think I deserved the twins just for that lol at least I don't think they were as bad as Ali and Artemis last generation, but please, give me a rest from twins sims! lol!

2.4: The fun thing is I know I can handle the kids, but I just get so dramatic about it every time :haha: things were kinda rough sometimes, but we made it!
Yeah, that was it about the names, so I changed it to name all babies too lol it's annoying sometimes, but it also lets me get more variety on names sometimes too, so I'm happy lol
They really are! It was a very bad idea on my part to have them be identical tho lol I usually try to give myself an easier time with my twins making them look different lol!
I hate it when my sims eat the cake like that! and they really love to do it lol

2.5: I mean...he did show me he wasn't napping lol I'll give him that!He also was a really good dad, I'm very happy I decided to give him a chance after the disaster he was in Mojo's challenge lol!
I'm surprised too lol I love laundry, but it's so annoying with only one controlable sim! In all my other saves it's always a family effort lol
Hahaha yeah, it wasn't so bad, but I gotta say that most of that cushion points are from Thad winning the lottery lol so I don't totally count them!

2.6: hahaha I don't know, but I'm not complaining :haha: I love having cute NPCs for my spouse-hunting needs! lol
I'ts hard to see Kelly and Thad go </3 that's always my least favorite part of every legacy
So glad we had just one baby lol I know the game is gonna give me tripplets at some point, but please be a point very far away into the future lol

2.7: I still love hoe there ae always paintings I haven't seen in the game lol but yeah, that was a weird picture
They really should bring them back! They were very fun, I don't get why they were limited, specially with how the merch is still in the game, but locked lol oh, well, sims!
love letters are one of my favorite little cheats from writting!

2.8: hahaha it's not an ISBI update if you're not at war with your sims lol this one was kinda rough tho
I probably should try to do that too, I just get a little too annoyed when my sims go outside and immediatly run back inside for the storm lol I don't get why they get so scared
I kinda love how I have no problem getting top notch toddlers in any other challenge, but here I struggle just to get happy toddler lol! Also yeah, I still really love how Brontë looks <3 she's so pretty!
Oh my! single digits sounds really scary lol again, I have a bit of cushion from the lottery, or probably I would be doing a lot worse lol!

2.9: I really didn't think about that with Caden lol! Maybe next time one of my sims decides to like handiness I'll let them, you make a good point!
That's still one of my favorite paintings, it's really cool!
Thanks! I really love this aspiration, is very fun to work on! And yeah...I think? lol I remember I didn't give myself points for the first tier of Soulmate because I had already completed that one before, but I think I counted everything else
Monkey is my baby <3 he really helped me feel better about losing Ducky.

oh hahahaha I totally uploaded the chapter and heirpoll out of order, sorry about that :haha: I'll keep an eye on that for the next one!
ok, I think this is where I'm stopping for now, my game is really calling for me to go play a little more! I hope you enjoy the new chapter!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Still working on the next update for the Kings, but I wanted to finish responding to these! I hope you're feeling a lot better :)
Spoiler:
2.10: It's been a while since I got my laptop and I´m still so in love about playing without lag lol I never thought lag was that bad until I could play without it hahaha
Yeah, it''s the small details in the rooms that really made a sim house fell lived in <3
Yeah, I now but I still think the anger was misplaced lol Brontë was trying to help! lol
thanks! I'm very proud of my restaurant honestly lol it can be hard, but also very rewarding
Arryn really screwed things up with that and she was loving it lol! I'll admit Brody is super charming and it did make for a fun end of the generation, but it was so unexpected lol!

2.11: Oh yeah, Brontë was also a frontrunner for me, she's a fun sim! I may use her on something else sometime lol but I'm so happy with Beau too! They are such a fun sim and I'm loving playing him!
I love Lou, but seriously he's being a disaster so far lol!
Oh yeah, I usually have trouble with my sims too, but seriously Arryn and Caden have made some of the cutest sim kids I've ever had lol! that really helps
Yeah, it was so weird to have the achievement count more generation than what I've played lol but it makes sense that maybe it is because I entered a townie household and it counted it, sometimes I enter to check on the spares after all :shrug:
Oh, don't worry, I know I'm gonna join you lol! I have my savefile completely set now, I'm just trying to get a little closer with some of my shorter challenges (and waiting the right impulsive episode lol!)

3.1: Maybe it was Monkey lol! I guess its nice to now that my pets are also somehow making friends? lol it was a pretty epic moment for sure
It is so random when they get the fear of ghosts like that lol!
I love having Lou in the houshold, but boy is he a headache lately lol!
hahahaha it would've been crazy if Caden died like that :haha: but thankfully it was just a scare (lol) and he lived to earn us those points! I'm very proud of him for that.

3.2: I just get too impatient about getting babies lol also I feel like having family quick is kind of a good thing for this challenge, seeing the only real objective is surviving until the end :haha:
I'm still melting about the werewolf cry with the baby lol other than that they get a couple cute little moodlets, but are mostly normal sim babies I think, still, I'm living for little Charlie!
I really recommend to stay away from werewolf for this challenge lol! they are a lot of fun when you can control them, but this way is just chaos after chaos lol!
Again, thanks for comenting :D I'll try not to take too long with next update!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Got a new struggle update from the Kings! Chapter 3.4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote: September 25th, 2023, 8:26 pm Cindy, as always I'm very thankful about your coments! I'm gonna try to respond to some of them, but now it's me who got a little behind with them lol just know that I've read all of them more than once :heart: they always make me happy!
Aww, I always enjoy your stories and leaving comments!! I always go back and forth if it's better to leave them here or on the site itself, so today I did both. lol I am here to catch up on the two updates I have missed!
Spoiler:
3.3: LOL, because her out is a joke, I'm cackling over here! Hmm, Arryn is making sense? I think I'm in the wrong ISBI. :hmm: :wink: haha, oh Lou, you have a ways to go, but we still love you. Awww, Charlie is so cute as an infant! Charlie is the best infant for you to get, self-soother and sunny? I love him already. Poor Beau, he needs a bit of a break now and then! LOL....I kind of like the burnout, forces me to not perpetually overwork my sims and have them do fun things now and then, lol, not great for an ISBI though! OH NO, not Monkey!!!! Awww, he was such a good boy. The flavor texts are really some of my favorites, the humor is great. At least Lou eventually helped with the bath! I love the little glasses on Charlie! lol I have yet to see Permissive, so that's cool!

3.4: I already love the title and cannot wait. Oh boy, Charlie really has it out for you in regards to the toddler quirks, he was such a good infant! LOL, funny how translations can sometimes really mess with our brains. I could totally see that confusion. That baby bump on werewolf Lou looks too funny. YAY for a little girl! Man, I am having Alan flashbacks and we didn't even have toddler traits yet. It's always so nice when sims celebrate before they blow out candles. I do wish that was tuned a bit better more like TS2 where they all gathered around to celebrate, but oh well. I would rather have hates wake up then hates bedtime I think. Maybe Arryn will have Charlier and Caden will get Cece as the favorite. :D I THINK the point loss is just if they fail school, not if they simply drop a grade. I never get supportive either!!! How sweet! Wow, that relationship tanked fast apparently. Poor Beau and Lou. I totally still count the points!
What a set of updates! Still love the family, as usual.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: November 20th, 2023, 2:05 pm
Salem wrote: September 25th, 2023, 8:26 pm Cindy, as always I'm very thankful about your coments! I'm gonna try to respond to some of them, but now it's me who got a little behind with them lol just know that I've read all of them more than once :heart: they always make me happy!
Aww, I always enjoy your stories and leaving comments!! I always go back and forth if it's better to leave them here or on the site itself, so today I did both. lol I am here to catch up on the two updates I have missed!
Spoiler:
3.3: LOL, because her out is a joke, I'm cackling over here! Hmm, Arryn is making sense? I think I'm in the wrong ISBI. :hmm: :wink: haha, oh Lou, you have a ways to go, but we still love you. Awww, Charlie is so cute as an infant! Charlie is the best infant for you to get, self-soother and sunny? I love him already. Poor Beau, he needs a bit of a break now and then! LOL....I kind of like the burnout, forces me to not perpetually overwork my sims and have them do fun things now and then, lol, not great for an ISBI though! OH NO, not Monkey!!!! Awww, he was such a good boy. The flavor texts are really some of my favorites, the humor is great. At least Lou eventually helped with the bath! I love the little glasses on Charlie! lol I have yet to see Permissive, so that's cool!

3.4: I already love the title and cannot wait. Oh boy, Charlie really has it out for you in regards to the toddler quirks, he was such a good infant! LOL, funny how translations can sometimes really mess with our brains. I could totally see that confusion. That baby bump on werewolf Lou looks too funny. YAY for a little girl! Man, I am having Alan flashbacks and we didn't even have toddler traits yet. It's always so nice when sims celebrate before they blow out candles. I do wish that was tuned a bit better more like TS2 where they all gathered around to celebrate, but oh well. I would rather have hates wake up then hates bedtime I think. Maybe Arryn will have Charlier and Caden will get Cece as the favorite. :D I THINK the point loss is just if they fail school, not if they simply drop a grade. I never get supportive either!!! How sweet! Wow, that relationship tanked fast apparently. Poor Beau and Lou. I totally still count the points!
What a set of updates! Still love the family, as usual.
I enjoyed reading both your comments! :) Feel free to use whatever format works better for you! And happy to see you catch up with us!

Spoiler:
3.3: Her outfit really was a joke lol honestly one of my favorite parts of that job is seeing the weird outfits it gives my sims lol!Also, I guess Arryn has become wise at this point? lol so it makes sense that she's making sense now! Or something like that :haha:
Oh Charlie was really an angel as an infant! And then he grew up and everything became chaos lol but we love him anyways! Just like his disaster of a dad lol
I guess that really is a good thing about burnout lol I'm just a little over it because Beau has it literally every time I open the savefile! Thought it does makes sense since he's in charge or everything around lol
I still miss monkey </3 but we did need the space to have more babies. Maybe we'll have another puppy a little down the line, I just love my sims having pets <3
Charlie with the glasses was the cutest thing ever <3 he really is such a cute chubby little toddler <3

3.4: That title made my best friend chuckle too lol sometimes I have good ideas for the titles
The game was like "you're enjoying yourself way too much. Here, have the most difficult toddler we could give you" lol I gottaa admit I like the challenge of the difficult toddlers, but man did I struggle lol
Yeah, bilingual brains sometimes go brrrr :haha: it's like "I speak two languages, and I am terrible at both!" lol!
Alan must be really happy that he didn't have to deal with infants in his generation :haha: they really changed the game! And yeah, hates bedtime really is my least favorite quirk so far! You can deal with it, but in ISBIs it really turns up the dificulty lol
the grandparents taking a liking to a particular kid is very cute <3 I kinda wish I could have them declare a favorite, just for fun lol Caden seems to really like our third baby tho!
The supportive dynamic is my favorite, and also the dynamic I barely ever see lol I guess that makes sense somehow
I have no idea in what moment Lou and Beau started disliking eachother again! Werewolves are not a joke as uncontrolables lol!
I just got a new update ready for this family, so enjoy~ Chapter 3.5

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”