The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 3.1 and a half Live!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Livvielove or Blams letting them know the story has been completed. They will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.

The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 3.1 and a half Live!

Postby noodlemama » November 24th, 2019, 3:18 am

Hi everyone, I started a legacy challenge back in September and have been posting on the official forums. I'd like to share it here too though in case anyone wants to read it! Meet Mackenzie (or Mack, Mackie, my dude, my man or whatever you feel like calling him), our founder. He's recently moved from Pleasantview to Newcrest to get away from his suffocating parents and is totally, fully 100% excited to be part of this.

You can find Mackie's adventures here and the generations are linked individually below!

Generation 1 COMPLETE!
Generation 2 COMPLETE!

Generation 3
Chapter 3.1 and a half

I'm doing my best to keep score, but I've also never played a scored legacy before so I may make some mistakes. Any questions or comments you have for either Mackie or myself, drop below and whichever one of us it is directed to will try our best to answer :duck: Thanks so much for stopping by and both Mack and I hope you enjoy!
Last edited by noodlemama on December 8th, 2019, 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
noodlemama

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 2.8 Live!

Postby noodlemama » November 27th, 2019, 7:21 am

noodlemama

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 2.8 Live!

Postby noodlemama » December 1st, 2019, 3:59 am

noodlemama

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 2.9 Live!

Postby noodlemama » December 4th, 2019, 8:53 pm

noodlemama

Re: The Davenport Legacy - Chapter 2.10 Live!

Postby noodlemama » Yesterday, 10:58 pm

noodlemama

Return to Sims 4 Stories