Otts ALISBI - Updated Feb 2024

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - Updated April 2020

Post by peachy123uk »

Oh god too many names lol :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Yes, and too many that start with similar letters at the same time. lol I do it ALL THE TIME when I'm trying to blog. Have to go back and fix things constantly.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Dealing with glitches is never fun. :(

It's nice they got a bigger house! Not so nice with the points loss though.

Welcome baby Cordelia! It's always nice when it turns out to be one baby.

RIP Arthur.

Is Cedric sliding naked. :lol:

All the kids are cute! I hope you don't have anymore glitches.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Dealing with glitches is never fun. :(

It's nice they got a bigger house! Not so nice with the points loss though.

Welcome baby Cordelia! It's always nice when it turns out to be one baby.

RIP Arthur.

Is Cedric sliding naked. :lol:

All the kids are cute! I hope you don't have anymore glitches.
Spoiler:
I was quite annoyed that everything glitched so bad when we first moved, but now that it's done the house is so nice! I love it. Would like to expand the living room some and they have room to do it, just need the money now. :)

Yes, Cedric was sliding naked. He was in a wild sprint around the house and outside after stripping off all of his clothes like the wild toddler he was. I should have mentioned it. It was quite funny.

These two makes some really cute kids. Just adorable. I am always tempted to give them more.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Okay, time for me to catch up on your ISBI. Especially since you've been so amazing at reading mine! :heartbeat:

Founding Generation
Spoiler:
Oh wow, an alphabet one. I haven't completed an alphabet legacy in some time. I may have to make a regular one.

Julia is really pretty!

My legacy sim that I could control still did her college homework autonomously sometimes.

Yeah, I cannot wait to build a focus area in our house because I definitely want kids getting As.

Eddie looks so cute with his freak out face lol.

Yay for Julia being a good autonomous Mom.

Awww Ariana is precious!

Aww Alan is adorable too! They make some cute kids!

Omg Alan!!

Arthur is cute too!

Ariana isn't as cute as a teen, I have to admit.

Aww, Alan still won lol.
Great founding generation! I'll come back later to read some more! :)
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:Okay, time for me to catch up on your ISBI. Especially since you've been so amazing at reading mine! :heartbeat:

Founding Generation
Spoiler:
Oh wow, an alphabet one. I haven't completed an alphabet legacy in some time. I may have to make a regular one.

Julia is really pretty!

My legacy sim that I could control still did her college homework autonomously sometimes.

Yeah, I cannot wait to build a focus area in our house because I definitely want kids getting As.

Eddie looks so cute with his freak out face lol.

Yay for Julia being a good autonomous Mom.

Awww Ariana is precious!

Aww Alan is adorable too! They make some cute kids!

Omg Alan!!

Arthur is cute too!

Ariana isn't as cute as a teen, I have to admit.

Aww, Alan still won lol.
Great founding generation! I'll come back later to read some more! :)
Yes, an alphabetcy one, I'm insane. lol I've actually never completed a legacy so it's been a lot of fun for me.
Spoiler:
I was super happy with Julia as a spouse and a mother. I tried really hard to give her a place to work on robotics but she just never did. That's ok, she was pretty awesome as a mom. Oh that first generation. It was so fun and I loved the kids, but OMG Alan just killed me. :D Aww, I liked Ariana, but I will always have a bit of a soft spot for her, my first ISBI kid. She did so good. :D Yeah, Alan won. Crazy boy grew on me too. lol
Generation A is quite a ride, so I'm sure you will enjoy it when you get to it. lol I'm loving Gen B so far as well. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I liked Ariana, but I do think her brothers were more handsome :)

Insomnia is getting the best of me, so I'm going to read a few chapters and then head to bed!
Spoiler:
I like Audra! And I love that her name matches!

Poor Julia! I hate that so much. Venessa does it too, as you know, and it's irritating lol.

Uh-oh, she invited him to Strangerville, I have a bad feeling about this lol.

I think it's cool you keep them in their original clothing. I had thought about doing that once, but my sims seem to dress terribly lol. Plus, I like making them over.

I really feel like "send home" needs to be a free action we can use on NTHs.

What a time to give birth, Audra!

Bryce is a cute name!

Arthur was super cute!

Omg, Bryce's toddler look! I'm laughing so hard.

Without the glasses, much better! He's cute!

I like Bailie's name!

I really like Audra's hair when it's down, it's pretty.

Awww Bailie is precious!

I assume Bailie was independent as her toddler trait? Independent toddlers are great because they don't need to be potty trained to use the potty.

Okay, I have to say, you're making me feel a lot better about having so many pass outs now. Lol!

OMG 31 passouts?! I'm so sorry!!!

Aww Bryce looks handsome after his make over!

Yeah, I think the Alphabetacy requires 3.

I love Bailie!

The gnomes crack me up!

Man, that hospital with ghosts is sure interesting lol

I love Brodie! And that's one of my favorite hairs right now for boys.

Love their house!
I'll finish up gen a and get a start on gen b tomorrow!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:I liked Ariana, but I do think her brothers were more handsome :)

Insomnia is getting the best of me, so I'm going to read a few chapters and then head to bed!
Spoiler:
I like Audra! And I love that her name matches!

Poor Julia! I hate that so much. Venessa does it too, as you know, and it's irritating lol.

Uh-oh, she invited him to Strangerville, I have a bad feeling about this lol.

I think it's cool you keep them in their original clothing. I had thought about doing that once, but my sims seem to dress terribly lol. Plus, I like making them over.

I really feel like "send home" needs to be a free action we can use on NTHs.

What a time to give birth, Audra!

Bryce is a cute name!

Arthur was super cute!

Omg, Bryce's toddler look! I'm laughing so hard.

Without the glasses, much better! He's cute!

I like Bailie's name!

I really like Audra's hair when it's down, it's pretty.

Awww Bailie is precious!

I assume Bailie was independent as her toddler trait? Independent toddlers are great because they don't need to be potty trained to use the potty.

Okay, I have to say, you're making me feel a lot better about having so many pass outs now. Lol!

OMG 31 passouts?! I'm so sorry!!!

Aww Bryce looks handsome after his make over!

Yeah, I think the Alphabetacy requires 3.

I love Bailie!

The gnomes crack me up!

Man, that hospital with ghosts is sure interesting lol

I love Brodie! And that's one of my favorite hairs right now for boys.

Love their house!
I'll finish up gen a and get a start on gen b tomorrow!
Spoiler:
I got to the line about making you feel better about pass outs and just was dying. Yeah, it was INSANE. lol I still love them though, I really do.

I'm glad you are enjoying the crazy antics though. I really do love this family, even with all their failures and crazy. I do agree too, Julia and Eddie had very handsome boys. Alan is one of my favorites still, and the fact he's one of the least evil, evil sims I've ever had was just too perfect. I liked that hair on Brodie too, it just suited him.

I have really enjoyed playing Gen B so far, so I hope you enjoy reading about it. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

They are a super cute family! :) Time for a bit more reading! :)
Spoiler:
The social aspiration is annoying hard to do in any challenge, but it's definitely worse in an ISBI.

When Audra got her writing skill, you must have felt like I did when Venessa finally got her painting skill.

I love that Ariana's kid's name also started with a B even though you had no control over it.

I agree! Even if a NTH promotion was only worth one point I'd be happy. I also think even if a torch holder reaches the top of the career that it should count because honestly, it takes a long time to get them there and it's a lot of hard work. So it should totally count.

I think it's the jeans that make him seem so tall. The way they're shaped. But he looks super handsome after his make over.

I love the little plumbob light on their TV stand, is that a career reward? I don't know that I've seen it before.

Aww poor Bryce being sad about knowing he won't be heir. I probably would've voted for him.

Ugh, my sims are so obsessed with sitting on the toddler beds. It's crazy.

Omg, Audra's face after the salad! She looks so sad!

You mean, you don't normally vote in the polls? I always do, lol. I usually vote early on, because then I can't influence the decision either way. And if there's a tie, then I remove my votes and see if that helps with the tie. I also still take into consideration if my votes are causing someone to be heir/ess that wouldn't have been normally and have removed my votes for that as well.

LOL Bryce taking the dishes in the bathtub with him is the best thing I've seen.

Oh, I noticed that all of Arthur's kids names are also a B. Do you have a mod of some kind that's letting you choose their names? I had assumed you were just using MCCC before.
I'm excited to see how Bailie's life goes! Loving all this so far! Will come back to read more later!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:They are a super cute family! :) Time for a bit more reading! :)
Spoiler:
The social aspiration is annoying hard to do in any challenge, but it's definitely worse in an ISBI.

When Audra got her writing skill, you must have felt like I did when Venessa finally got her painting skill.

I love that Ariana's kid's name also started with a B even though you had no control over it.

I agree! Even if a NTH promotion was only worth one point I'd be happy. I also think even if a torch holder reaches the top of the career that it should count because honestly, it takes a long time to get them there and it's a lot of hard work. So it should totally count.

I think it's the jeans that make him seem so tall. The way they're shaped. But he looks super handsome after his make over.

I love the little plumbob light on their TV stand, is that a career reward? I don't know that I've seen it before.

Aww poor Bryce being sad about knowing he won't be heir. I probably would've voted for him.

Ugh, my sims are so obsessed with sitting on the toddler beds. It's crazy.

Omg, Audra's face after the salad! She looks so sad!

You mean, you don't normally vote in the polls? I always do, lol. I usually vote early on, because then I can't influence the decision either way. And if there's a tie, then I remove my votes and see if that helps with the tie. I also still take into consideration if my votes are causing someone to be heir/ess that wouldn't have been normally and have removed my votes for that as well.

LOL Bryce taking the dishes in the bathtub with him is the best thing I've seen.

Oh, I noticed that all of Arthur's kids names are also a B. Do you have a mod of some kind that's letting you choose their names? I had assumed you were just using MCCC before.
I'm excited to see how Bailie's life goes! Loving all this so far! Will come back to read more later!
Awww, thanks for continuing to read and comments on this crazy family.
Spoiler:
So fun secret....I do have control over the spares kids name. Using MCCC I tell it to let me name the kids so I can keep the alphabetcy true for all of the kids. :D As for the plumbob light, those are my focusing lights. I don't think they are anything special, but I have a bunch for focusing, and also one or two for inspiration. Apparently they are because I have sims 3 stuff registered on Origin. I had no idea they weren't normally in the game.
I'm glad you are enjoying, they may be crazy at times, but I do love them.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

What's the name of the light? I thought I had registered my Sims 3 stuff as well, but if not I need to look those lights up and figure out how to register my Sims 3 stuff on Origin! I found info about it on this link but nowI need to find all my codes lol. Turns out, I did have them registered. Well, except uni cause I bought it and never played it and now I don't know where it's at lol. I never play TS3 much but I have been kind of wanting to get all the packs and play again.

You can do that with MCCC? I had no idea! That would've been nice for my themed legacies in the past.

Edit: Gonna start finishing catching up, I'll edit this post!
Spoiler:
That's cool that you're rolling for their jobs! Keeps it interesting! :)

I'm so glad she was able to ask to be mentored, congratulations on completing his aspiration!

I do like the vendor's hair!

The person who died may be a relative. Possibly a descendant from her Aunts/Uncles or Great-Aunts/Uncles that have died.

Love that Adalyn is helping clean!

Adalyn is so pretty!

Twins are exciting though! :)

Oh no, twins with wild?! I'm so sorry, lol.

They're both adorable though at least!

I'm sad Bryce didn't win still, I love him!

I love seeing things that happen in your game and in mine, it makes me laugh. Like Adalyn and Venessa staying in their hospital gowns lol.

I don't know how I got so lucky to get 3/4 of my kids happy toddler in the Deepwater ISBI, but the kids were just really good at building toddler skills autonomously.

The boys are both adorable, and so is Cordelia!
Can't wait for your next update!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:What's the name of the light? I thought I had registered my Sims 3 stuff as well, but if not I need to look those lights up and figure out how to register my Sims 3 stuff on Origin! I found info about it on this link but nowI need to find all my codes lol. Turns out, I did have them registered. Well, except uni cause I bought it and never played it and now I don't know where it's at lol. I never play TS3 much but I have been kind of wanting to get all the packs and play again.

You can do that with MCCC? I had no idea! That would've been nice for my themed legacies in the past.

Edit: Gonna start finishing catching up, I'll edit this post!
Spoiler:
That's cool that you're rolling for their jobs! Keeps it interesting! :)

I'm so glad she was able to ask to be mentored, congratulations on completing his aspiration!

I do like the vendor's hair!

The person who died may be a relative. Possibly a descendant from her Aunts/Uncles or Great-Aunts/Uncles that have died.

Love that Adalyn is helping clean!

Adalyn is so pretty!

Twins are exciting though! :)

Oh no, twins with wild?! I'm so sorry, lol.

They're both adorable though at least!

I'm sad Bryce didn't win still, I love him!

I love seeing things that happen in your game and in mine, it makes me laugh. Like Adalyn and Venessa staying in their hospital gowns lol.

I don't know how I got so lucky to get 3/4 of my kids happy toddler in the Deepwater ISBI, but the kids were just really good at building toddler skills autonomously.

The boys are both adorable, and so is Cordelia!
Can't wait for your next update!
Haha, I totally understand. I have, over time bought MOST of the TS3 expansions, but not all of them and I kind of want to. I mostly dabble in TS3, although I do have the couple of challenges I want to someday try and finish. I'm glad to be able to help though. :D

Also yes, you can. I cannot fully remember exactly where it is in the menus......I think it's under MC Population, or maybe Pregnancy. I'm pretty sure it's whatever Offspring is under and then there is something to name them. I want to play around with it a little more, because right it's set to all, but I think I can make it just related to my household.
Spoiler:
Well the person might have been a family member of Adalyn's I guess. I obviously know all of Bailie's family....although not necessarily spouse families, so :shrug: It's just one of those fun things. I LOVE Adalyn!!! She is probably my favorite spouse so far, and I adored Audra and Julia. I kept being worried I would get horrible spouses, but I've been so lucky....but there are 26 generations, I'm sure I'll find some. :D I love the twins. I've actually played through them turning teens already, the posts just haven't been posted yet. They are fun, and I adore Cordelia! :D I am learning ways to get them to Happy Toddler easier and such, but it's still not EASY lol.
Congrats on getting all caught up. I really love this family and this generation has been pretty fun to play, which is nice after the fairly frustrating (although still fun) generation last time. Thanks for all the comments, and looking forward to your next update as well!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - Updated May 2020

Post by ciyrose »

There is a new Otts update for the day. Bailie Otts: 07
Last edited by ciyrose on May 6th, 2020, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
It's nice to see Bryce pop in for a visit.

It's a good thing mess making doesn't lose points! I really do love the Parenthood pack, but I could do without the messes.

Cedric is being a good egg and helping out around the house. An early favorite (of mine) perhaps.

Wow the house is in a state of chaos!

Poor Cordelia. If they both fight over who can take care of her needs, then no one will take care of her.

I first I thought you said another baby instead of birthday, and I was thinking more kids?! They make cute kiddos, but three seems like more than they can handle for right now.

You've been so lucky with your spouses so far.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
It's nice to see Bryce pop in for a visit.

It's a good thing mess making doesn't lose points! I really do love the Parenthood pack, but I could do without the messes.

Cedric is being a good egg and helping out around the house. An early favorite (of mine) perhaps.

Wow the house is in a state of chaos!

Poor Cordelia. If they both fight over who can take care of her needs, then no one will take care of her.

I first I thought you said another baby instead of birthday, and I was thinking more kids?! They make cute kiddos, but three seems like more than they can handle for right now.

You've been so lucky with your spouses so far.
Spoiler:
I don't really mind mess-making since it ups their creative skill, but if it lost points I would hate it. lol
The house got a little crazy there for a bit. lol But it's a house of love. :D
I do love these two and the kids, even if it has been a bit chaotic. Still, they are, by far, a less frustrating generation than the last one.
I have been VERY lucky with my spouses. I have 26 generations, so I'm sure I will run out of that luck at some point, but I'm happy with my choices so far.
Last edited by ciyrose on May 6th, 2020, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Another thing I vas to get caught over with! I've been missing the Otts!
Spoiler:
I love Adalyn and Baeley, they may be my favorite couple on this challenge si far, but I'm not sure, Julia and Eddie were also si great! And also yes, they make such cute kids! I'm totally on board with more kids for the generation, but I mean, I just love the chaos of big families lol look at my own ISBI
Cedric really looks like he wants to be the overachiever so far, we'll see if he keeps it up until the heirpoll! Si far I don't think I have a favorite honestly, they're all cute and fun to watch!
I hate those glitches with the queue dropping things! Now that I'm back at playing my ganes Knox in my name game was having that problem and it was a nightmare. Also, instead of trying to feed Cordelia with the high chair why don't you try the "give food from inventory" interaction? That's how I usually feed my uncontrollable toddlers and it's been working great to me so far :)
I love Bryce que Brodie dropping by the house all the time! It feels like they never left xD
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Salem wrote:Another thing I vas to get caught over with! I've been missing the Otts!
Spoiler:
I love Adalyn and Baeley, they may be my favorite couple on this challenge si far, but I'm not sure, Julia and Eddie were also si great! And also yes, they make such cute kids! I'm totally on board with more kids for the generation, but I mean, I just love the chaos of big families lol look at my own ISBI
Cedric really looks like he wants to be the overachiever so far, we'll see if he keeps it up until the heirpoll! Si far I don't think I have a favorite honestly, they're all cute and fun to watch!
I hate those glitches with the queue dropping things! Now that I'm back at playing my ganes Knox in my name game was having that problem and it was a nightmare. Also, instead of trying to feed Cordelia with the high chair why don't you try the "give food from inventory" interaction? That's how I usually feed my uncontrollable toddlers and it's been working great to me so far :)
I love Bryce que Brodie dropping by the house all the time! It feels like they never left xD
Welcome back! :) I do love sharing this crazy family, and miss them when I haven't been able to play for a while too.
Spoiler:
Adalyn and Bailie are by far on my favorite couples ever. I just adore them. I loved all the couples here so far and have a soft spot for the couples in my Latte family too, but I adore these two so much. :D
I love all of these kids, I got back and forth for what kid is my 'favorite' at that moment. I'm not sure if there is one I want more than another as an heir.
I wasn't really directing them to do anything specifically with food for Cordelia, but I was hoping she would go into the high chair because she was also exhausted, and at least she could nap in the chair without losing me points, as opposed to what happened with her passing out on the floor. lol These two are such good parents they just occasionally try and out parent the other. :D The boys certainly are over all the time. It's sweet, I love it. My Latte's are like that. The extended family is always calling or visiting.
Thanks for reading. I have like 3 more entries prepped too, so there is plenty to go. :D
Last edited by ciyrose on May 6th, 2020, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I completely missed this update since I didn't scroll up and just looked at the title saying April 2020 still. Oops! I'm super excited for a chapter! :D
Spoiler:
Toddlers dancing to the stereo is one of my favorite things, it's so precious.

I love the days all the adults go to work right now because Moana and Maui have been in bad shape, and with Nerissa pregnant it's just been rough lol.

I think Adalyn is townie generated specifically for you. She's not one of the default Maxis townies. If you have aging on, eventually all the default townies die and so the game generates new ones. With MCCC they also can be born to random townies too. I downloaded a no-aging trait mod to make it so I can choose which of the default townies to have not age so I can use them in my families.

This is such a cute generation. I really love Cordelia!

I hate the childhood messes. I thought they tuned it, but I feel like they're suddenly making messes more than normal. It's aggravating lol.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:I completely missed this update since I didn't scroll up and just looked at the title saying April 2020 still. Oops! I'm super excited for a chapter! :D
Spoiler:
Toddlers dancing to the stereo is one of my favorite things, it's so precious.

I love the days all the adults go to work right now because Moana and Maui have been in bad shape, and with Nerissa pregnant it's just been rough lol.

I think Adalyn is townie generated specifically for you. She's not one of the default Maxis townies. If you have aging on, eventually all the default townies die and so the game generates new ones. With MCCC they also can be born to random townies too. I downloaded a no-aging trait mod to make it so I can choose which of the default townies to have not age so I can use them in my families.

This is such a cute generation. I really love Cordelia!

I hate the childhood messes. I thought they tuned it, but I feel like they're suddenly making messes more than normal. It's aggravating lol.
Oh my, I had TOTALLY forgotten to update the month. I've fixed it now. I try and remember to do that and totally forgot, so thanks for letting me know. :D
Spoiler:
I totally understand that. I need to "leave" to send the toddlers to daycare sometimes too, although we aren't too bad now.
Yeah, Adalyn is, I'm pretty sure, born in game, but her family has been around a while, so while she may not be called Adalyn someone from her family might be just as good. :D She has a sister, Rosealine, and a brother as well, and I think a couple step-bros and sisters, or maybe 1/2 siblings. Her tree is messy.
Haha, I always kind of laugh at how mad other players get with messes. I don't actually mind them. Yes, I joke about the state of the house, but in an ISBI, the fact they are raising a skill all their own is fine by me. I almost never have trouble with building the responsibility back up when they are teens so I just laugh about it. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well this posted this morning and I'm just now getting around to posting it here. :D Bailie Otts: 08

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”