The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 02.04.2022

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.11.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

moveobjectsron - first of all, if I haven't told you this I LOVE your username, it's perfect. I assume your name is Ron? Secondly, thank you so much for reading, they've been a lot of fun to play and I'm enjoying Sulani.

Salem - It definitely could be helpful in a legacy, etc. where you can actually use the aspiration points for spares. Lol.

Chapter Ten: The One With All The Kids NEW!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

I actually have a story where I use the Friends name-theme for the chapters lol it's my Sweet lios/kissing booth challenge, I love Friends chapter names
yay for more purple babies! I love all the kids so much, they're all adorable! This heirpoll is gonna be hard!
It's so sad to lose both Izy and Nerissa in the same chapter! Specially when Nerissa was on her way to meet her final grandbabies! Also, you can't fool me, Marlin and Coral were named in honor of Nemo's parents lol!
yay for doggie! she's adorable, I hope she helps to make things more random around the house! Same with the random stuff around lol more things to distract the NTHs is always a good idea to make things fun!
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Oh my gosh, I didn’t even realize. I’ve only seen the movie a couple times a long time ago. Ooh, I need to read that and catch up on your ISBI.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, so now I'm behind by two chapters so here we go catching up. :D

Chapter 9:
Spoiler:
I like that you are taking the selfie at the transition. I had to laugh at the random townie who just invited themselves in to die in your house. #SimsLogic. :D

I really want to try and get a Father Winter baby now....I also kind of want to get a Patchy baby too. :D

More twins!!! That Ley Lines is really working overtime for you! Oh my gosh, the kids are adorable!!! I love them already, so cute!!

It feels like life goes so fast in these ISBI's. I feel like Nerissa was just a child a few days ago (of course in RL it hasn't actually been very long.)

Your closets really do see a lot of action. Is there a reason you like to use the closet over say the bed or the shower??? Just curious.

I do like the photos. I should take more of them. I always forget you can change the pose too. Love the new little purple baby!!!

Wow, 400 points!!! Great job!!!
Chapter 10:
Spoiler:
You are probably right about the grandparents being good because they got the parenting skill up. I'm hoping Bailie and Adalyn will get a chance to be grandparents for a bit.

Awww, purple toddler pout! So cute.

Oh wow, Calypso's genes are very interesting. The thin features (eyes, lips, even her nose a little) are interesting on the child's face, but I see hints of her being very pretty as she gets older! Oceanus is ADORABLE!! His big round eyes are so cute, and all his mother I think.

Moana seems to struggle with pregnancy. Wetting herself, passing out....but she keeps gaining you plenty more.

ROLF...that work outfit was not meant for a pregnant lady! lol Too funny.

Oh boy! More twins!!! Awww, Marlin and Coral. So cute!

Thalassa is very pretty! All of these kids are adorable! Oh man, heir poll is going to be tough this gen!

Awww....seriously, all of these kids are so cute!!!

Popcorn is a LIFESAVER for toddlers I think. I'm surprised you've managed to keep yours fed and happy and gaining skill this long without it. lol

That score just keeps going up and up. You are doing great!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.12.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Your closets really do see a lot of action. Is there a reason you like to use the closet over say the bed or the shower??? Just curious.
It's their preferred location, you can click on sims and do a regular Try for Baby and then they pick where they woohoo! :)

I'm glad you were able to get caught up. My kiddos didn't seem to get much hunger filled from the popcorn, but I also always try to keep a full party serving in the fridge at all times that I can "hand of God" to the floor if I know the toddlers are going to be hungry. I did it a lot with Grand Meals too in my 100 Baby Challenge.

Chapter Eleven: Moana Deepwater, the Sim Form of the 100 Emoji NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.13.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.12.2020

Post by ciyrose »

MeadowThayerr wrote:It's their preferred location, you can click on sims and do a regular Try for Baby and then they pick where they woohoo! :)
Interesting. I guess mine are boring and usually just use the bed or the waterfall when I chose that. lol
Spoiler:
Oh geez, I'm glad a pet running away isn't lost points. Especially since some traits just cause them to run away, not because they are neglectful but because they are adventurous. Jill would have lost us as many points as the kids...ok, not really, but still.

Oh interesting about the fire brigade. That's good to know! Poor points though, not starting out great so far!

I have never been to the glade myself. Not even sure how to get to it, but I should find out.

I think Calypso is very pretty in her own way. It's a unique pretty, but pretty all the same. :D Ah, she is like Alan. lol Passing out left and right, never sleeping, just subsisting on coffee and naps on the floor.

Coral is very pretty as a child, and yes, the family resemblance between most of the girls is pretty apparent.

I would have left the coffee pot if it actually gave energy back, but it didn't for Alan. Just put him in an energetic mood.

It took you 3 hours to get the selfies???? My game hates me. That took Kynzie YEARS of in game time.

I LOVE Thalassa's makeover for what it's worth. It seems to really suit her and she is very pretty.

You are quite the productive TH Moana. I'm usually happy to complete 1 milestone, and the star one in incredibly hard for me. I can't keep star levels to save my life most of the time.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Here's some info on the glade for you: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/worl ... nglade.php

Coral honestly looks like a purple version of Moana, Nerissa, and Venessa. Venessa and Caspian's genetics were STRONG apparently, lol.

I'm glad you like Thalassa's makeover. I always second guess myself on aliens, lol.

Moana has been AMAZING. Like, in my legacy I've gotten used to completing a lot of aspirations, but I was astounded I complete so many on her as a torch-holder in an ISBI when she needs to influence her kids to take care of themselves lol.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Another generation completed already? Wow! You're really flying throught this challenge!
Spoiler:
all the kids make overs are great! Don't worry about it! I actually spent a lot of time trying to decide ir I find Marlin or Thalassa more actractive lol!
Pets running away losing you points would be a nightmare! I remember one of my cats in my drifter save used to run away amo the time lol even while being happy.
Moana completed so many aspirations! I'm impressed, I think I've never even completed the celebrity one lol! Also el cool the kids are completing milestones too!
I laughed a little too much when Calypso kept passing out lol looks like we found the disaster spare of this legacy :haha:
Already voted on the poll! All the kids have some interesting personalities/aspirations! I can't wait to see who si win!
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.17.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

She definitely was the disaster spare, but I still really liked her. I'm glad you liked the kids and the chapter! :)

Chapter Thirteen: Adventures with Thimble NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Oops, I'm way behind again! Sorry! :oops:
(Side note: "disaster spare" is such a great concept for this challenge, haha. There always seems to be at least one!)
Spoiler:
I've been reading as you've been publishing but got behind on commenting, so I'm sorry for my lackluster comment in advance. Just, I've really been enjoying the family and your pace is enviable! I really love Coral but I honestly loved all of the alien kiddos a lot, and now that I know Coral is purple Moana, I wish I had voted for Marlin. But oh well. I'm sure she'll do great. :D I'm really impressed you got a lazy sim to be a bodybuilder! They're so whiny! Moana is a superstar in multiple ways - it's awesome how much you completed with her! You're doing great with this challenge and it's been really fun to read. If I wasn't drowning in chemistry, I'd so be in my ISBI right now because reading yours makes me miss mine. Anyway, great chapters!! :#1:
xiapxls

Post by xiapxls »

I finally managed to catch up, you're not exactly making it easy posting this fast. Three gens in three weeks, that's pretty impressive!
Spoiler:
Moana was pretty impressive, too, getting so much done, completing so many aspirations despite being lazy! Good job! I'm looking forward to Coral's reign, I admit to voting for her mainly because she's purple and I love her dark eyes. Here's hoping she'll find a spouse who doesn't have brown hair. :lol:
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

Got caught up on this today, you're making me want to try an ISBI! Love all the choices for heir so far, they might be similar looking in their face structures but they're so pretty it's worth it :heartbeat:
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Taube wrote:Oops, I'm way behind again! Sorry! :oops:
(Side note: "disaster spare" is such a great concept for this challenge, haha. There always seems to be at least one!)
Spoiler:
I've been reading as you've been publishing but got behind on commenting, so I'm sorry for my lackluster comment in advance. Just, I've really been enjoying the family and your pace is enviable! I really love Coral but I honestly loved all of the alien kiddos a lot, and now that I know Coral is purple Moana, I wish I had voted for Marlin. But oh well. I'm sure she'll do great. :D I'm really impressed you got a lazy sim to be a bodybuilder! They're so whiny! Moana is a superstar in multiple ways - it's awesome how much you completed with her! You're doing great with this challenge and it's been really fun to read. If I wasn't drowning in chemistry, I'd so be in my ISBI right now because reading yours makes me miss mine. Anyway, great chapters!! :#1:
Hey, don't apologize. We talk about the family in text all the time! :D Luckily, she was pretty fit already from swimming a lot because it seems like her Child of the Ocean trait outweighed her lazy trait when it came to that. But also she's cheerful so a lot of the time her lazy complaint was overpowered by happy moodlets. Hey, your ISBI will still be there when you're caught up on chem! :D
xiapxls wrote:I finally managed to catch up, you're not exactly making it easy posting this fast. Three gens in three weeks, that's pretty impressive!
Spoiler:
Moana was pretty impressive, too, getting so much done, completing so many aspirations despite being lazy! Good job! I'm looking forward to Coral's reign, I admit to voting for her mainly because she's purple and I love her dark eyes. Here's hoping she'll find a spouse who doesn't have brown hair. :lol:
Yeah, that's part of why I started my Name Game Challenge, so I could start spacing them out more :lol: Moana has been wonderful, and I'm excited for Coral's reign too, she's been good so far! :)
klmnz wrote:Got caught up on this today, you're making me want to try an ISBI! Love all the choices for heir so far, they might be similar looking in their face structures but they're so pretty it's worth it :heartbeat:
It's definitely fun, you should try one. I was hesitant at first but it's actually a fun challenge.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.19.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 05.19.2020

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, finally here to get caught back up again.

Chapter 12:
Spoiler:
Aww bye Ellis, also, I need to remember to use Free Actions more. I basically NEVER use them, and I really should. Geez Moana is on fire. I don't know how the heck you have managed to squeeze so much out of her, it's crazy! Great job and I'm bummed I missed the heir poll, but not sure who I would have voted for anyway, so maybe it's better. :D
Chapter 13:
Spoiler:
Wow those three really do have the same features. It's pretty crazy. I guess we just like Nerissa's look enough we keep picking "her" over and over again. :D The new house looks lovely. I really need to expand the Otts house, but we need money for that, and they still don't have much. :D I don't have the pack that has the small pets, but that explosion looks crazy. lol Man, poor puppy runs away a lot. It's touch having pets in an ISBI. Awww, and then she's gone. Jill the cat did that too, ran away right before her death. It's so sad to lose a sim pet. :( Aww, but kittens now! Geez I wish I could get my lazy sim to be this active. I don't think there is any way that Bailie is going to complete Bodybuilder. She doesn't gain fitness for anything, it's so rough. Great job again.
Chapter 14:
Spoiler:
Hazel is lovely. I really like her, and I hope she does well for you! Oh boy, more twins!!! You do so well with these though I doubt you will have any problems with yours. LOL....that look on Coral's face during the panic was too funny. Her eyes are SO BIG! You survived the first set of twins. I suppose I should consider using the TH's points for things, but I never do that either. lol I'm a glutton for punishment. :D All these kids are SO CUTE!!! It's going to be super hard to pick again.
Hope you are doing well after surgery and I'll be looking forward to a new update when you are able to provide it!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 06.02.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed the chapters! I finally have a new chapter for you to read!

Chapter Fifteen: A Bad Case of the Stripes NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
the children have grown up, the animals are cute (shame about thimble and lagoon). I have voted for my favourite
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, an update.
Spoiler:
I hate that mean sims yell at the kitties. Miranda did that too, but now they are good. LOL....I had to laugh at Anenome taking the sandwich. :D Maybe he "ran away" to the deck so he could nap in peace. :D Nice job Marianna, it's tough to get those aspirations above level 1. Marianna is beautiful! If only she didn't Hate Children. :D Awww, bye bye Lagoon, you were a good cat. Manta is beautiful too! It's going to be a tough heir poll! Oh man, you had quite a spurt of failures from all sides there for a bit. All right off to vote. Great job as always! Your kids do so well! I'm still working on setting everything up for mine. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Deepwater ISBI | Updated 06.11.2020

Post by MeadowThayerr »

It makes me sad when they yell at the pets, lol. Anyway, I'm glad you guys have been enjoying! :)

Chapter Sixteen: Strangerville Mystery NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”