A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 11/08/2023!*

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 17/07/21!*

Post by ciyrose »

Finally getting to reading your chapter 10. Sheesh RL is not fun sometimes, but super excited to see what this update brought
Spoiler:
Oh yay, Glimmerbrook! What fun for your first time visiting here. :) Poor Trina! I also enjoyed that first time doing the quest. I think it would have been fun if it was a little different, or more hidden each time, but hey, it can be fun anyway. HAHA, funny about the 'dress code.' I don't think I've ever seen that. My favorite spell for spellcasters was the repair one. Saved me so many times during my OWBC! I really should do a spellcaster story someday, they are fun. Oh yeah, the giant portions of mac n cheese. Also great for a big family! lol I can't remember if toddlers can just get from it but I feel like they could...so super useful. Oh my gosh, I never realized Elphaba was who L Faba was named after....never said her name "out loud" (even in my head) before..... :blush: :duh: See, this is why I love reading blogs. lol I don't think I've ever tried the trainer before. That's kind of fun, I might have to try that. I couldn't agree more with your toddler statement, they are one of the best things of this game and totally needed! HAHA, somehow I think being an uncharismatic mixologist might hold you back in a lot of places. You could get by, but tips would be slow. :) I get what you mean though, charisma takes FOREVER. I also wish you could play as a group. I think that would be amazing! Welcome little Latiaran, and I love her name! OOh, I didn't know that gave a focused moodlett either. Nice! Ugh, I get what you mean about vegetarian sims, especially when I'm not playing super consistently. They have gotten better about grabbing it out on their own though. I haven't tried a lactose intolerant sim yet, so I'm not sure how they do. UGH, I HATE the being asked for Selfies one!! It took Kynzie SO LONG to get those. I did everything I could and nothing. ROFL!!!! That convo between the brothers about their famous mom cracked me up. I do wish they could make family not susceptible to the fame thing for other family members. It always made me sad Kynzie's grandkids couldn't just get to know her. It's like, she's not famous here, she's just mom/grandma. OMG, Latiaran is SO CUTE!!! Wow your 'randomizer' seems broken. lol Yes, I love sentiments, but sometimes they are silly, especially with toddlers. No, in theory, you are supposed to be able to leave and resume a potion. That was broken for a bit where it wouldn't actually let you finish it, but it is SUPPOSED to happen. All the kids are so cute! Great job with that update, a lot happened!!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 07/02/22*

Post by Salem »

Owwn don't worry about it, very happy to see your coment! :)
Spoiler:
Glimmerbrook is a great place! it's really pretty and I'm really having a blast experimenting with the spellcaster stuff! It probably does get a little old doing that quest aftetr the first time tho, it would bre cool if they mixed it up a little!
Ooooh I gotta remember to try and see if my toddlers can eat from the cauldron then! it really sounds like a life saver lol
lol" yep, sims blogs really teach you a lot that you hadn't really think about before! I inmediatly thought about Elphaba when I saw the character lol I think the name is a pretty cool reference!
the game wasn'0t the same without toddlers! and I say that as a person who was always terrified of toddlers in the sims 2 lol! I love the chaos they bring!
Ugh, I know about the mixolgist thing lol Charisma just gets so annoying to level up!
Vegetarian is my least favorite trait for that reason lol! And I had forgotten that we have lactose intolerants now too! I'm curious and scared about it now lol!
I'm really hoping Shai doesn't take that long for Shai to get asked for those slefies lol I'm a little more worried about doing this aspiration in my Name game though, Xzavi si gonna have a lot less time to complete it thatn Shailen here lol!
Yeah, there should be some bypassing to the fame thing with friends and family! it doesn't really makes sence that they treat them as stars!
yeah, i got really fed up with the randomizer after that lol thankfully looks like now it's getting me some more variety lol Latiaran it's adorable, I really like how Trina and Shai's genes mix up with the kids!
oh it's nice that you can do that withy the potions then! It makes things easier!
As always, thanks for reading and comenting!

Also, I wanted to thank people for nominating us for the Palmer's whisperer Golden Plumbob category! It's always nice to know you guys are enjoying this guys as much as I do!

As i did with my ISBI, I decided we can celebrate the nomination with a new update! so come read https://amythicbabyboom.wordpress.com/2022/02/06/chapter-11-the-overachiever/

and thanks again! :bounce:
jonjon17

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 07/02/2022!*

Post by jonjon17 »

That's great! You have a great talent.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 07/02/2022!*

Post by ciyrose »

YAY, so finally getting around to reading some again. I have been playing some too, which is nice, now I just have to get my updates written. lol Anyway, congrats on the nomination, and excited to see what Chapter 11 brings.
Spoiler:
I have a love-hate relationship with those "chance card" type events for kids. It seems sometimes, no matter what I pick it's wrong, but they are still fun to see and try. Poor Shai, writer's block is the worst! Congrats on discovering how to call her familiar! What fun!

I hate it when my notes and pictures don't really match up. It's like, ok, which got messed up? Me playing or my notes? I one time realized I had put the notes on the wrong person (which is why nothing made sense, but then I had no idea where that sims notes were....)

I have yet to buy a hot tub in 4. I should consider doing that, although I'm assuming they tend to be drawn to it? I love the fact toddlers can talk to themselves in the mirror! I don't think I ever have floor mirrors for them to try it. How cute! I'm sorry you are also having selfie issues! So irritating!

I like the duels I think they are fun. It's been a while, but I think you are right about them learning a spell if they win. Either way it gives her experience! I also totally love the kids being able to be partners in crime. It's so realistic, and adorable and I love all the things that can come of it! Aww, too bad it failed. I think one of mine did affect boy kids, maybe it depends on the prank? I don't fully remember anymore.

Looks like a super fun family party. I love it when you can get family together like that. YAY for Trina being through her aspiration now! That can e a tough one to get through, although I love the challenge of a lot of these early ones. Also WHOOO for finishing mixology! That is not an easy skill to max, at least if you want them to do ANYTHING else!

Welcome to the challenge little Pan! Ah the notes are making sense again! YAY for that, and congrats on finishing the aspiration. The cooking together was a bit buggy. It seems to be a lot better now. Oh my gosh, you are right about him looking like he belongs in Baywatch. Funny about the job place! Latiaran is so cute, and she has done so good with her skills!

Oh I had no idea that the familiar would give a confident moodlet, or if I did I've forgotten. Hopefully that will help with the charisma! Oh my goodness, cute little Pan, even if he is fussy. Woo, way to complete the Social Butterfly without a lot of picture taking. What a fun update, look forward to the next one!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 28/05/2022!*

Post by Salem »

I'm back to the forums! thanks for the comments while I was absent :heart:
jonjon17 wrote: February 8th, 2022, 1:30 am That's great! You have a great talent.
omg thanks! I'm always happy to know somebody enjoys my writting! :teeth:
ciyrose wrote: April 10th, 2022, 2:31 pm YAY, so finally getting around to reading some again. I have been playing some too, which is nice, now I just have to get my updates written. lol Anyway, congrats on the nomination, and excited to see what Chapter 11 brings.
Spoiler:
I have a love-hate relationship with those "chance card" type events for kids. It seems sometimes, no matter what I pick it's wrong, but they are still fun to see and try. Poor Shai, writer's block is the worst! Congrats on discovering how to call her familiar! What fun!

I hate it when my notes and pictures don't really match up. It's like, ok, which got messed up? Me playing or my notes? I one time realized I had put the notes on the wrong person (which is why nothing made sense, but then I had no idea where that sims notes were....)

I have yet to buy a hot tub in 4. I should consider doing that, although I'm assuming they tend to be drawn to it? I love the fact toddlers can talk to themselves in the mirror! I don't think I ever have floor mirrors for them to try it. How cute! I'm sorry you are also having selfie issues! So irritating!

I like the duels I think they are fun. It's been a while, but I think you are right about them learning a spell if they win. Either way it gives her experience! I also totally love the kids being able to be partners in crime. It's so realistic, and adorable and I love all the things that can come of it! Aww, too bad it failed. I think one of mine did affect boy kids, maybe it depends on the prank? I don't fully remember anymore.

Looks like a super fun family party. I love it when you can get family together like that. YAY for Trina being through her aspiration now! That can e a tough one to get through, although I love the challenge of a lot of these early ones. Also WHOOO for finishing mixology! That is not an easy skill to max, at least if you want them to do ANYTHING else!

Welcome to the challenge little Pan! Ah the notes are making sense again! YAY for that, and congrats on finishing the aspiration. The cooking together was a bit buggy. It seems to be a lot better now. Oh my gosh, you are right about him looking like he belongs in Baywatch. Funny about the job place! Latiaran is so cute, and she has done so good with her skills!

Oh I had no idea that the familiar would give a confident moodlet, or if I did I've forgotten. Hopefully that will help with the charisma! Oh my goodness, cute little Pan, even if he is fussy. Woo, way to complete the Social Butterfly without a lot of picture taking. What a fun update, look forward to the next one!
Awwwn thanks for taking the time to catch up! it always cheers me up reading your comments! I hope you have time to write and play more soon! I love your stories!
Spoiler:
I think the randomness of the chance cards makes them a little more fun lol but yeah, I do feel that sometimes too, I specially have beef with the love day ones lol my kids never get a good outcome from those!
notes are so easy to confuse! And I'm pretty bad to take them for starters because i'm always like "naaaah I'll totally remember this" and then I go MIA for like three months and don't remember anything at all lol!
I think sims aren't as drown to hot tubs as to gaming mats or grills lol but yeah, i remember Caden from my ISBI really loves napping in the tub, they are quite fun still though! I also don't usually have floor mirrors that accesible to toddlers, so it was a nice discovering that they can talk like that! It's cute!
Spellcaster duels are probably one of my favorite parts of the occult so far lol also probably Trina's too, that girl is quite the troublemaker lol. <i know with the kids! It's really adorable and funny that they can plan pranks!I should play more with that feature honestly lol
The party was great, and it's always nice to see the older kids home again! Also yeah, mixology is not an eash skill so I'm glad to be done! Trina has honestly made a great job with her aspirations! Now I'm just hoping she gets promoted fast those last levels of her job!
I gotta remember to try again that cooking together interaction! it really sounds adorable! Again, all the kids are always so cute and I can't with it lol! that's what I love about baby-oriented challenges!
Thanks always for reading! :) it really does makes my day!
Now, while I'm waiting for my laptop to download the game, I just finished writting the next update! Chapter 12
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 28/05/2022!*

Post by ciyrose »

YAY a new post! Welcome back to the forums too. :) So excited to see you have another update. I'm glad you enjoy my silly rambling comments. :D I totally get it though!
Spoiler:
I LOVE the title already, even before I start reading. :D Ooh, good luck with the new laptop! LOL....too funny about the spoiler burger! Olwen is very lovely. I'm glad I'm not the only one who just loves the various kids my families have and think they are just the best. lol Woo on the fame points! Sorry about the stupid selfies! I feel your pain oh so much.

Happy birthday Skeiron, and how funny about his traits. I love it, a very well-mannered bodybuilder indeed.Then happy birthday to Bahyra as well! Your traits just slotted right in, very nice!

LOL....I really hate how family gets all hung up on the fame stuff. I mean, as you said, it's her MOTHER. In my family I was like, Kynzie should not be "superstar Kynzie" at home, she's just grandma to these kids (or should be.)

Congrats on mastering parenting! It helps so much! Also, just so you know, you called Olwen Persephone in the picture of her at the computer. :) Olwen and Pan seem pretty special. I love when siblings help out with each other, it's just so cute! Oh man, level 8 Charisma.....you can do it! I really hate that skill.

Aww, I've never seen the flirtatious school day! That's adorable! Poor Shai having to work on the rocket when she hates rocket science. I often forget that stuff too, but also really like it. Welcome little Rhiannon to the family!! Very nice shot of the family and of Shai! That was quite the moment to capture.

LOL....that is quite the outfit for sure! I love it. I kind of looks like Pan was going for a bit of an Avatar look, maybe he wanted to be a combo of Ang and a water bender. :) Good luck with the bad apple stuff for Rhiannon. Hopefully it goes well. Oh and she's wild. Have fun! She's adorable though! Oh what a fun combo of stuff for Owiot! It will be kind of fun for him to love music and maybe he knows just how to soothe you with music and a spa treatment. :)
Well as always, LOVED IT! Great to see an update.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 11/07/2022!*

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: May 31st, 2022, 6:35 pm YAY a new post! Welcome back to the forums too. :) So excited to see you have another update. I'm glad you enjoy my silly rambling comments. :D I totally get it though!
Spoiler:
I LOVE the title already, even before I start reading. :D Ooh, good luck with the new laptop! LOL....too funny about the spoiler burger! Olwen is very lovely. I'm glad I'm not the only one who just loves the various kids my families have and think they are just the best. lol Woo on the fame points! Sorry about the stupid selfies! I feel your pain oh so much.

Happy birthday Skeiron, and how funny about his traits. I love it, a very well-mannered bodybuilder indeed.Then happy birthday to Bahyra as well! Your traits just slotted right in, very nice!

LOL....I really hate how family gets all hung up on the fame stuff. I mean, as you said, it's her MOTHER. In my family I was like, Kynzie should not be "superstar Kynzie" at home, she's just grandma to these kids (or should be.)

Congrats on mastering parenting! It helps so much! Also, just so you know, you called Olwen Persephone in the picture of her at the computer. :) Olwen and Pan seem pretty special. I love when siblings help out with each other, it's just so cute! Oh man, level 8 Charisma.....you can do it! I really hate that skill.

Aww, I've never seen the flirtatious school day! That's adorable! Poor Shai having to work on the rocket when she hates rocket science. I often forget that stuff too, but also really like it. Welcome little Rhiannon to the family!! Very nice shot of the family and of Shai! That was quite the moment to capture.

LOL....that is quite the outfit for sure! I love it. I kind of looks like Pan was going for a bit of an Avatar look, maybe he wanted to be a combo of Ang and a water bender. :) Good luck with the bad apple stuff for Rhiannon. Hopefully it goes well. Oh and she's wild. Have fun! She's adorable though! Oh what a fun combo of stuff for Owiot! It will be kind of fun for him to love music and maybe he knows just how to soothe you with music and a spa treatment. :)
Well as always, LOVED IT! Great to see an update.
Thanks! I really felt great to come back to boolprop! Also no silly or rambly! I really love your comments :bounce: I'm glad to know people are enjoying my dumb sims as much as myself lol.
Spoiler:
Thanks! I honestly didn't have any idea how to name the chapter until that title randomly came to me and I loved it lol and the new laptop has been working great! feels nice being able to play without lag!
Seriously kids are always my favorite part of all my challenges, it's just so nice to see them grow!
I really loved the trait sets both twins got lol I think they gave me a pretty good feel of their personalities, I definitely want to use some of these kids later down the line in some other challenges
I hope someday they rework the fame system a little so family members are not affected! It can be really annoying when they get like this *sighs*
It's great to have this skill mastered in one of the challenges where you really use it! Though I gotta admit I still forget about the super efficient baby care most of the time lol And thanks for telling me about that error! I already fixed it! I love both Olwen and Persephone so I was bound to get mixed up lol.
Charisma is just so annoying to level up :thdown: I've hated the skill ever since the sims 2 days hahahaha
Maybe it's a thing about Olwen having the Soulmate aspiration that moodlet? She's actively looking for romance so she sees stuff like that!
I totally forgot that detail about Shai :haha: I'll stop having her work on the rocket from now on. Pan really had kind of an Aang waterbender vibe lol! I gotta admit that's a pretty cool style, Avatar is still one of my favorite series ever.
Thanks! The bad apple is fun to play honestly, It's hard to resist my urges to check her needs and skills, but I think we're doing great raising Rhiannon so far! You'll see.
Owiot has quite some fun traits honestly, he's one of my favorites from the boys, but you know me, i love all the kids lol
Thanks! Happy to hear it!

I actually just completed a new update, it's quite a long one too, I hope you don't mind lol Chapter 13
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 11/07/2022!*

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, I'm here for chapter 13. :D
Spoiler:
Love the chapter title! :) Love the new house, it looks great. The kitchen is beautiful. Haha, I love Aries already. What an interesting little critter. LOL....gotta love when delivery people walk THROUGH your house to knock on the front door. :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps making houses that are too full/small to allow all the kids to do projects inside. LOL....I love the falling down compilation. What is happening with Aries?? lol Oh man, you made Shai a ghost? I don't think I've ever seen that before, that's kind of funny. ROLF!!! OMG, I didn't see the ghost happening AGAIN, and THEN a spell backfire to make Trina a ghost too. TOO FUNNY. This family is too much fun, and I love when older kids help all by themselves. YAY for finally finding the tome you needed! OMG, I agree about potions. I loved them in my OWBC. I'm glad I'm not the only one to wonder about the crystals not doing that. lol Oh boy, a new little girl, and a werewolf soon! Haha, I love that Rory married Heimdall! I laugh every time my sims grab a plate of food themselves that they get sad over. It's like, just don't eat that? Love both the girls makeovers. All these kids are super cute.
As usual super fun!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 03/07/2023!*

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: July 26th, 2022, 6:38 am Woo, I'm here for chapter 13. :D
Spoiler:
Love the chapter title! :) Love the new house, it looks great. The kitchen is beautiful. Haha, I love Aries already. What an interesting little critter. LOL....gotta love when delivery people walk THROUGH your house to knock on the front door. :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who keeps making houses that are too full/small to allow all the kids to do projects inside. LOL....I love the falling down compilation. What is happening with Aries?? lol Oh man, you made Shai a ghost? I don't think I've ever seen that before, that's kind of funny. ROLF!!! OMG, I didn't see the ghost happening AGAIN, and THEN a spell backfire to make Trina a ghost too. TOO FUNNY. This family is too much fun, and I love when older kids help all by themselves. YAY for finally finding the tome you needed! OMG, I agree about potions. I loved them in my OWBC. I'm glad I'm not the only one to wonder about the crystals not doing that. lol Oh boy, a new little girl, and a werewolf soon! Haha, I love that Rory married Heimdall! I laugh every time my sims grab a plate of food themselves that they get sad over. It's like, just don't eat that? Love both the girls makeovers. All these kids are super cute.
As usual super fun!
Hey there! I'm always happy to have you here Cindy! I'm sorry about the long hiatus between updates, but I finally completed chapter 14! Thanks always for reading and commenting!
Spoiler:
I still really like that chapter title too honestly lol I was on a roll! I'm glad that you liked the house!It may not have as much space as I initially planned, but I think it came out alright and works well for the family!
Aries the Bubalus is honestly one of my favorite things on this savefile lol he just looks so weird and funny!
Trina really struggled with learning how to ride her broom lol I'm very proud to say that she finally got the hang on it for this update! A special moment!
The ghost thing will pass to posterity as one of the best moments on this challenge lol! I laughed so much when it happened the second time and then Trina's spell backfired, it was epic!
I remember reading your OWBC and about the potions actually! It really makes a lot of stuff easier and I really like them!
Rory marrying Heimdall was great lol I really love both of them, I hope they have babies!
Sims are so dumb when it comes to food lol but I guess it's part of their charm
Thanks, I really love all of the kids too <3 I still remember that part of the reason I chose to do this challenge was actually that I saw Trina and Shailen made very cute babies together lol!
In case you're feeling up for it, I have the newest chapter ready HERE!

I hope you guys enjoy it!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 03/07/2023!*

Post by ciyrose »

YAY a new update! I am always here for updates. I have a few to get written up myself, and do not feel bad about hiatuses, I take them far more often then I would like, but life just sometimes gets in the way.
Spoiler:
Chapter 14: Oh boy, a big update huh?! Love it, I'm here for it, but also totally get it. I have that so many times, how and why do I have SO MANY pictures? Sometimes I feel I an cull them, but other times they are all fun or important. HAHA, that's a good point about squeamish kid sims. You would think they wouldn't want to make a mess. YAY for Trina, FINALLY!!! Rhiannon is a cutie, and I love that she is a spellcaster who loves cats. It does seem fitting, even with all the werewolves. Aww, poor girl sleeping in a tent because she has nowhere else to sleep. At least she had the tent. I guess the idea of a werewolf with an emotion bomb quirk could be dangerous. Oh boy, two werewolves now. I haven't played a ton with werewolves yet, but the bit I have they have been fun. Poor Shai, the werewolf thing has taken her on an interesting path so far. Butt Hurt??? LOL OMG, that is too good. You always make me realize I need to watch moodlets more often. Well I guess you could see she doesn't like to sit because she wants to be exercising. :) Awww, Fluffy Puppy, so cute! Wait wait wait, can kids use the freezer bunny guitar, or was that just for fun?? I'm assuming only for fun, but it would be amazing if a kid could use it. I love the book reading, that is REALLY close to her face, but hey, I smell books, so no judgment here. For the moon prints, those come from the big telescope only I think. They are 'space prints' like the others only from moongazing. I don't know if you realized it or not, but your sentence doesn't complete and then there is a whole slew of pics that have no info (which is fine, you might have intended it) after this:
"Trina finally reached the max spellcaster level and with that she completed the Purveyor of Potions aspiration! I then changed to the "
That is the whole sentence. :) Wow, good job Pan!! HAHA, Pan is quite the mixture. I love when rolls do that with sims, like you just don't see them going together. It's fun. Oblivio is adorable, as really all of these kids are.
You did great, as usual! Looking forward to watching you get through infants in the near future!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Mythic Baby Boom *Update 11/08/2023!*

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote: July 10th, 2023, 1:45 pm YAY a new update! I am always here for updates. I have a few to get written up myself, and do not feel bad about hiatuses, I take them far more often then I would like, but life just sometimes gets in the way.
Spoiler:
Chapter 14: Oh boy, a big update huh?! Love it, I'm here for it, but also totally get it. I have that so many times, how and why do I have SO MANY pictures? Sometimes I feel I an cull them, but other times they are all fun or important. HAHA, that's a good point about squeamish kid sims. You would think they wouldn't want to make a mess. YAY for Trina, FINALLY!!! Rhiannon is a cutie, and I love that she is a spellcaster who loves cats. It does seem fitting, even with all the werewolves. Aww, poor girl sleeping in a tent because she has nowhere else to sleep. At least she had the tent. I guess the idea of a werewolf with an emotion bomb quirk could be dangerous. Oh boy, two werewolves now. I haven't played a ton with werewolves yet, but the bit I have they have been fun. Poor Shai, the werewolf thing has taken her on an interesting path so far. Butt Hurt??? LOL OMG, that is too good. You always make me realize I need to watch moodlets more often. Well I guess you could see she doesn't like to sit because she wants to be exercising. :) Awww, Fluffy Puppy, so cute! Wait wait wait, can kids use the freezer bunny guitar, or was that just for fun?? I'm assuming only for fun, but it would be amazing if a kid could use it. I love the book reading, that is REALLY close to her face, but hey, I smell books, so no judgment here. For the moon prints, those come from the big telescope only I think. They are 'space prints' like the others only from moongazing. I don't know if you realized it or not, but your sentence doesn't complete and then there is a whole slew of pics that have no info (which is fine, you might have intended it) after this:
"Trina finally reached the max spellcaster level and with that she completed the Purveyor of Potions aspiration! I then changed to the "
That is the whole sentence. :) Wow, good job Pan!! HAHA, Pan is quite the mixture. I love when rolls do that with sims, like you just don't see them going together. It's fun. Oblivio is adorable, as really all of these kids are.
You did great, as usual! Looking forward to watching you get through infants in the near future!
It's always so nice to see you here for yhe update! I hope you can keep having fun with us! I'm still trying to keep up with the updates a little more frecquent. we'll see how long I keep it up lol
Spoiler:
Yeah, I always feel like I'm culling my pictures as I upload them, but they still are way too many lol I also usually play long sessions with this family because they're so fun, so that doesn't make it easier lol w
I'm so happy that Trina finally mmaxed her career! The first one is always the hardest and Mixology is even worse for all the Charisma lol but she made it! I'm very proud.
I still feel so bad about forgetting to furnish Rhiannon's room :rotfl: there's always way too much happening around the house and since I don't control her, she gets under the radar sometimes :haha:
The butt hurt moodlet is still one of my favorites, it was so funny! :rofl: moodlets are a nice little extra for the game, so sometimes I just like reading them while there's no much going on lol
Getting two werewolves was such a bad idea, but also I love them so much lol at least it's easier when you can control them, I'm still fearful about going into my ISBI too much lol
Saddly the bunny guitar was only decor for the room! I wish kids could play it, or even have a smaller version like they do with the violins!
I didn't think about the book smelling, but yeah, that makes a lot of sense lol my sister and me both looooove new book smell :heart:
oh, then I guess I'll have to take that into account when I try to get the prints! it's a shame you can't get them from the little one, but I guess it makes sense
Thanks for the heads out aabout the pics! Since I write my updates from both my phone and my laptop, sometimes not all the texts saves correctly and I didn't check them before uploading! It should be fixed now.
I'm still so confused about Pan's traits lol but he's a fun sim for sure, I love him and all his siblings lol
Thanks a lot! I just posted a new update so I hope you enjoy it :D Chapter 15
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

YAY, I am going to stay 'caught up'. :D
Spoiler:
Chapter 15: YAY infants!!! What a fun basement! I love it! Wow, Vlad and Knox huh? Interesting. I didn't remember the tattoo either, but hey, that's all right. I love that Shai got gloomy. lol Oooh, I like Olwen, I might add her to my rotational hood at some point. Yeah, burnout isn't so bad. A bit irritating for when you are trying to reach goals, but usually manageable. You know, I am terrible at remembering you can just click on a need....I always seem to direct everyone, I should try and use that more. I really have found I like the game tables for making friends for sure! Ugh, I'm the same way with laundry. I actually kind of love it, but man is it annoying when it breaks all the time. Yay for Pluto. I love the fact we have more onsies now! The splash pad is MUCH further than you think from the building for sure. I've added them into some 'parks' now to have an easier place to travel to for them. Owiot is a handsome boy, congrats for all those points!!! You've done so well!
A fun update as usual!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Whoops, put this one the WRONG blog

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Wooo I definitely took too long to bring a new update for this family lol! sorry!
ciyrose wrote: August 16th, 2023, 12:47 pm YAY, I am going to stay 'caught up'. :D
Spoiler:
Chapter 15: YAY infants!!! What a fun basement! I love it! Wow, Vlad and Knox huh? Interesting. I didn't remember the tattoo either, but hey, that's all right. I love that Shai got gloomy. lol Oooh, I like Olwen, I might add her to my rotational hood at some point. Yeah, burnout isn't so bad. A bit irritating for when you are trying to reach goals, but usually manageable. You know, I am terrible at remembering you can just click on a need....I always seem to direct everyone, I should try and use that more. I really have found I like the game tables for making friends for sure! Ugh, I'm the same way with laundry. I actually kind of love it, but man is it annoying when it breaks all the time. Yay for Pluto. I love the fact we have more onsies now! The splash pad is MUCH further than you think from the building for sure. I've added them into some 'parks' now to have an easier place to travel to for them. Owiot is a handsome boy, congrats for all those points!!! You've done so well!
A fun update as usual!
Spoiler:
We've had infants for a while already, but I'm still in love with them <3 they definitely make things more interesting!
I gotta remember to go look at Vlad and Knox's kid lol that still sounds like a winning combination!
The tattoo is pretty subtle with how light it is, but I really like it,it suits Olwen for sure! Let me know if you add her to your rotation hood then! she's definitely one of my favorite kids in this challenge <3
At least burn out it's more manageable in the sims than IRL lol but yeah, it gets annoying sometimes, I guess I gotta stop overworking my sims lol
the clicking a need for the sim to address it can be pretty good sometimes, other times sims take dumb decisions like going for the woohoo bush instead of the tooilets lol but hey, I think that's also just how sims are.
Laundry was one of the best addhitions to the game, but it's so much extra work lol definitely not a pack I use for all my games because sometimes I just don't have the time, but it's fun for sure!
the new baby onesies are the best <3 I still love making the knitted ones tho, I really love knitting <3 also that splash pads area aaaaaalways fools me lol! I always think it's right around the community center, but I couldn't be more wrong lol! I gotta do that and add them to some parks. I also want to add a treehouse somewhere for when my houses don't have the space for it lol.
Owiot is a very cool boy, even if he''s a troublemaker werewolf lol but I do love him. Also, thanks a lot <3 it means a lot to me!
As usual I love reading your comments! I hope you're in the mood for a new update! I just got Chapter 16 ready today!

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”