Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: SimNaNo 2020: Coffeehouse

Post by katrisims »

I'm feeling pretty good. ^^ It seems I was able to set my goal just right: I didn't overtax myself, but was able to get myself on the move again. And made the goals one day ahead of time, which feels just right. Didn't have to panic, but I wouldn't have been able to do more either. Now, it got me some progress, and I got to play again today, so that's nice.

Congrats to everyone for participating! Whether you made your goals or not, you got progress, and that's the important thing. :applause:
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: SimNaNo 2020: Coffeehouse [Banners]

Post by Livvielove »

SimNaNo 2020: Banners and Results

[SimNaNo 2021 Survey]

Amazing work, everyone! We did it! We pushed through and worked hard as a community to make this year's SimNaNo a fantastic one! I owe a huge thank you to Blamsart who co-hosted this event with me. Please be sure you thank her as well for the time she dedicated to tallying numbers, making banners, and double checking all the calculations.

Now comes the fun part, the medals and the banners and all the good rewards for our hard work! I've already gone through to award everyone medals... so if you're looking at your medal area now and seeing you're missing any medals or have the wrong one(s) awarded, please PM me (Livvielove) so I can sort it for you! Everyone could've received up to two medals. A Personal Goal Medal (if a personal goal was completed) + Participation/Boost (25,000 words or 1,500 pictures)/Plus (50,000 words or 3,000 picture).

Now, for the banners! First of all, like last year, I went through and totaled all of Boolprop's Word, Picture, and Update gains (this includes even if you didn't count yours in your personal goals, if you gave me numbers, I kept track of them)! Together, this is around what all we accomplished this year:

I hope everyone is proud, I know I sure am. Below you'll find your banners for being apart of this year's SimNaNo! Thank you all again for a fantastic year. If I could ask you one favor to please fill out the survey regarding SimNaNo 2021 I'd really appreciate it!

Now let's get onto the banners! Please take them and save them to your computer, as I don't trust my own imgur as far as I can throw it and I want to be sure everyone can have their banners! Thank you so much for all you've done this month! You all deserve this and more!

108Sims
Blamsart
Calamity Jade
Spoiler:
[A Bewitched Legacy]
calientequeen
ciyrose
Spoiler:
DashingSyndrome
Spoiler:
Faye Silver
FunkyFresh
Spoiler:
Gryffindork
heatherfeather
itsjulie
Jenn
Spoiler:
Livvielove
Spoiler:

[The Ghibli Legacy] [Atalan's Anthologies]
Mionax
Spoiler:
mysterymusic7
Nella
peachy123uk
Spoiler:

[Dear Diary] [The Cheated Immortal Teenager]
PinkBell
Spoiler:

[Woodward OWBC]
Pony
Spoiler:
simfulicious
Spoiler:
simsterlyrock
Snazzle
somebodysangel
Teresa
Trip
WinterChild98
That's all I've got for you! If you notice anything wrong on the banners, please feel free to PM me and I'll fix it right up!
Have a great day, all!

[SimNaNo 2021 Survey]
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: SimNaNo 2020: Coffeehouse [Banners and Results]

Post by heatherfeather »

Thank you Livvie and Blams for hosting!

I feel pretty good about participating this year. Certainly got me on my way to getting caught up with my baby boom, which I'm really happy about. And I made my goal just in time on the last night of July. :D
calientequeen
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa
Great Britain

Post Counts

Re: SimNaNo 2020: Coffeehouse [Banners and Results]

Post by calientequeen »

Thank you so much Livvie and Blams for all your hard work getting this up and running! I'm so glad I finally took part this year and I'm proud of myself for meeting my goals :D
And congratulations to everyone also joining in! It's been a blast!

Return to “SimNaWriMo Archive”