Starkey C.E.A. [July 4, 2020]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Starkey C.E.A. [July 4, 2020]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I'm attempting the Close Encounter Academy challenge! It seemed like a fun way to get used to Sims 4 again since I haven't played in months. Much like with my random legacy, I'll be posting this on my tumblr with one long tag for each generation. Starting in generation 2, I'm posting on my Wordpress.

Generation 1
Generation 2: 2.1 / 2.2

Family tree
Last edited by simsterlyrock on July 4th, 2020, 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Starkey C.E.A.

Post by 108sims »

Yay I love CEAs!
Spoiler:
Trey's moving up the career ladder quite nicely!

He's cute with Caleb. :)

Ruby is adorable!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Starkey C.E.A. [June 29, 2020]

Post by simsterlyrock »

Generation 1 is now complete! All the posts are done and Generation 2 has started, although I don't have much yet.
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Starkey C.E.A. [July 4, 2020]

Post by simsterlyrock »

The first update of generation 2 is here! 2.1
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Weird that there was a nonalien on Sixam! A rather festive one too.

I have come to the conclusion that sims themselves are kinda dumb. They do so many silly things. :lol:

Yay for finding an actual alien!

Sage looks like he should be a fun one.

Can't wait to see the new little alien. :)
[align=center]Image
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

And another update today! 2.2
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Go Ruby! I think that's the fastest I've seen a sim complete that aspiration.

No idea how to turn off the glow unfortunately.

I love Ruby and Sage together!

Welcome baby Layton! At least poor Ruby's rough pregnancy is over.

It's always interesting to see what the extended family gets up to when you aren't playing them.

Layton is a cutie. I just love alien babies. :)
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Luckily I'm not too behind here, so hopefully, I can catch up now. :D

Post 1:
Spoiler:
Oh boy, Caleb already. :) Trey is a firestarter isn't he? Good thing he has the freeze ray. Awww, what a cute little baby belly. Awww, welcome Ruby! I like the house, it's nice.

OMG, Ruby is such a cute toddler!!! I love her and that hair looks great on her. Whoo, an Erratic alien, that should be fun. Way to go Ruby befriending the monster under the bed. I love it when kids are able to do that, I think it's only happened once for me too, but maybe twice. Aww another alien baby on the way and a future husband. :) This is a fun family already. I love Erratic sims faces. They are too much fun!

Welcome, Magnus. I'm curious about the alien pollinators as well. That was one thing that was always a bit annoying in TS2 was they all had the same pollinator dad. I get the sense that Caleb is actually a good dad. Aww, Magnus got the red hair! I love it. Well hopefully the Clingy isn't too bad.

Woo, way to go Ruby on finishing the aspiration! Welcome to teenhood Ruby! She's a very pretty alien. It's sweet how close Caleb is to the kids. Way to go Magnus also befriending the monster. Maybe it's an alien thing? Aww, I like the name Eliana, it's pretty. The aliens REALLY like Trey! Awww, Eliana is adorable as a toddler! Way to go Ruby and Trey!!! They've done well.
Post 2:
Spoiler:
The new house is super cute. I might have to go find that one.

Yes, Sixam leaves a little something to be desired in terms of what it contains. It's great if you are trying to finish up some collections, but otherwise, it's sort of boring. Usually, if I wait around a bit, collect some things, aliens do start showing up though. YAY for meeting Sage! I like the purple aliens. I think these two are going to end up with really cute kids. YAY for new babies soon. Whoops about the woohoo, but oh well. Sometimes these things happen.
Post 3:
Spoiler:
I haven't not gotten to play with an alien quite yet so can't help with the glow, but hopefully, someone did. :) I think that is Freelance Artist, I liked it too. That's what Eddie Otts was and you can make some good money if you need it that way. Poor Ruby, this pregnancy does seem like it's taking a toll.

Awww, welcome Layton. I love alien babies, even though I've never had one, every time I see them in blogs they are adorable. Love that the family came over for the birthday. So nice when you can do that. I so miss birthday parties in 2 where everyone would gather around to watch. Awww, Layton is so sweet. What a fun family!
And with that I think I'm all caught up for the moment. Super fun so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”