Writer’s Block, plus trying to figure out what to do?

A place to ask any technical writing questions, as well as a place to find advice and resources.
KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Writer’s Block, plus trying to figure out what to do?

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

I can’t think of what to write, even though I want to write and I have ideas, but I don’t have access to my sims, so I can’t take pics, but I could still write! I can write until whenever I want my gen 2 heir to meet his partner, since I know my gen 2 heir now. :/ I just don’t know his fifth trait. I kinda hate the guy. He’s a snob, Brave, and evil... and then on his teen birthday he had the nerve to roll DIVA of all traits.
So far, my ideas are having Alana’s father to show up, and for Hans to get in trouble during school... but, I don’t know when I should pass the torch to Hans. I’d say soon, but I’m not sure. Right now, they’ll be going to prom, but I can’t do that, since I can’t play, so I don’t know what’s going to happen at prom.

Plus, I love suggestions for what could happen and what I could do to improve. Comments usually tell me if people like my story, but as I don’t have many, I don’t really know if people like it... which makes me nervous and ashamed of my story. :/

... annnnnd, I kinda want to pass the torch to my 2nd gen heir, but I’m not sure if I want to write his story yet, since... it’s not going to be pleasant...
Augh! I just don’t know what to do.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Writer’s Block, plus trying to figure out what to do?

Post by peachy123uk »

Just take your time and not to rush your stories. The more you try and force out a story the harder it is to write one.

Maybe when Hans turns to YA, that's when most heirs are used.

I don't play the sims 3. I am not sure what you can and can't do. But to give yourself ideas trying using a mind map, or reading other stories for inspiration.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “Writing Support, Suggestions, & Resources”