Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Peachy's 2021 Writing Prompt challenge

Post by peachy123uk »

6/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I will lay down next to you. Stay in bed all afternoon. We were birds of the feather, we were always together! And I never will forget
all the little things you said. And that beautiful summer you used to call me a love bird. Now the time went on, the wait is gone, and I have gone. And a scar that I feel in and my wings have been broken. And I can't believe it. That I would ever want to be set free
But I just can't stay. Your lovebird's flyin' away. 'Cause my heart's been stuck in a cage.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

7/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Long in the tooth, long in the tooth. I'm telling you, children, I'm long in the tooth. What I used to do all night, it takes all night to do
But the women folk don't complain. 'Cause I still got a young man's brain. I still do more than most men do. I'm telling you, women, I'm long in the tooth, I'm telling you, folks. I used to go bear huntin' with a switch. Sleep all week with the same old witch. I put that grisly over my knee. But I'm not the man I used to be.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

8/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
There's a long road in front of ya. There's a hard life behind ya. There's a war been waged inside ya. You got big footsteps to follow.
You got a soul that's barely hollow. And that's a hard pill to swallow. When you were younger just a bother, always felt so scared. Didn't know how to take it but you always dared. And now you try to act like you never cared. Feelin' halfway guilty 'cause my life was spared. It feels just like a curse and I'm always to blame. Shivers down my spine when I say your name.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

9/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Paint dries and feelings die. What you wanted was always. Under your nose. Your face lies it, changes your size. I wanted the whole picture. But you never wished to. What you wanted was always. Under your nose. Erected my own fences. But you never sensed this. Honey, when I'm above the trees. I see this for what it is. But now I'm right down in it. All the years I've given. Is just shit we're dividing up. Showed you all of my hiding spots. I was dancing when the music stopped. And in disbelief, I can't face reinvention.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

10/11/21 random prompt

Spoiler:
I recall a friend of mine. With a tear in my eye. I stand here at the altar. He´s out. I´m left with a problem now. I´m here on earth left with the pain. Look what you´ve done. You should have called I will flip a coin. Yeah heads, I win, tails you loose. Sorry I couldn´t help. Take it back. Sorry I didn´t help. Well f... you, you could have called. What about us what about me. What about the years I spend pampering your ass. Running here running there, losing touch with my family for you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

11/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
They say this house is haunted. But all these ghosts I've grown with. As it slips away from me. I still hold on hopelessly. I lay my head to sleep and say goodnight. Bringing up four daughters. Made a house a fortress. Dirty knees and honey bees. Nowhere else would sting as sweet. Can't believe we're turning off the light. And one day I'll drive past you. If I recognize you. I'll try not to stay too long. See the soil I grew upon. In a couple of years, I'll be alright. So darling, pull the curtains. And in the morning.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

12/11/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
If you've got a problem, I don't care what it is. If you need a hand, I can assure you this. I can help, I've got two strong arms. It would sure do me good to do you good. It's a fact that people get lonely, ain't nothing new. But a woman like you, baby, should never have the blues. When I go to sleep at night, you're always a part of my dream. Holding me tight and telling me everything I want to hear
Don't forget me, baby, all you gotta do is call, and I can help you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

13/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
The fields of Eden are full of trash. Well, if we beg and we borrow and steal. We'll never get it back. People are hungry. They crowd around. And the city gets bigger as the country. Comes begging to town. We're stuck between a rock and a hard place. This talk of freedom. And human rights. Means bullying and private wars and chucking all the dust into our eyes. And peasant people. Poorer than dirt. Who are caught in the crossfire ain't nothin' but to lose but their shirts. We're all in the same boat. On the same sea.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

14/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Did you ever feel betrayed by someone in your life?. Did you ever give your trust and have it sold?. For the sake of cheap expedience, I now experience. Feeling betrayed by you. I woke at five this morning with you on my mind. Replaying conversations in my head. You said if you'd had to choose between some money and a friend. You'd always choose the friend. So how come you could change your mind so easily?. How was it so speedily arranged?. You struck an easy bargain when persuaded it was not. And now it's all you've got.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

15/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
My earliest memory And I'm about to take you back deeper than I can remember. Let me start with the smiles, the laughter, the good times. With the family, the friends, and the no ties. She was wild, young but that was all about to change. Because she had a responsibility now. She had a life in her tummy, I'm talkin' bout my mummy. Daddy saw us as a meal ticket didn't he. Well, she replaced him like a real woman should've done. And everything for her child like a real woman would have done. My mummy is a great woman.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

16/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Alabama, Arkansas. I do love my ma and pa. Not that way that I do love you. Well, holy moly, me oh my. You're the apple of my eye. Girl, I've never loved one like you. Man, oh man, you're my best friend. I scream it to the nothingness. There ain't nothing that I need
Well, hot and heavy, pumpkin pie. Chocolate candy, Jesus Christ. Ain't nothing please me more than you. Oh, home, let me come home. Home is wherever I'm with you. Oh, home, let me come home. Free to a good home, Home is wherever I'm with you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

17/11/21 Random prompt

Spoiler:
Happiness, more or less. It's just a change in me, something in my liberty. Happiness, coming and going. I watch you look at me, and watch my fever grow. And I know just where I am. But how many corners do I have to turn?. How many times do I have to learn
All the love I have is in my mind? But I'm a lucky man who lives next door to you. With fire in my hands. Happiness, something in my own place. I'm stood here naked, I smile and I feel no disgrace. With who I am with you.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

18/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
On this path, I go. On this road, I grow. My dreams unfold. I did it all alone. Yeah, it made me strong. By myself, I go on. By myself in the cold. By myself, I stay strong. I'm a lone wolf. By myself, I go on. By myself in the cold. By myself, I stay strong. I'm a lone wolf
I'm a lone wolf, I'm stronger on my own. I do it by myself, I do it on my own. It's far from easy but I'm comfortable alone. It's hard to walk alone but this walk made me strong
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

19/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Maybe I am headstrong. Maybe it's my heart that's gone to waste. Searching for the last one. Searching for the maps they never made. After all the winds have gone. Maybe it's the salted air that lasts. Never see the loose ends rolling all the ropes up in the dark.
And I'm feeling like, I'm feeling like a hollow tree. Beneath the bark I've come apart, there's nothing left of me. My branches keel. it's getting harder to imagine how you feel. You are distant but your dispositions are real. So I built a house high in a hollow tree.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

20/11/21
Spoiler:
You make me wanna run it all back. Nobody's ever done me like that. I thought l'd never ever need you. Now all I wanna do is see you. I shouldn't let it happen so fast. Girl, why'd you have to beg me like that?. Your love is nothing but a see-through. I tell myself that I should leave you in the middle of the night. But who? I don't wanna know. Where you wanna go? Who you're taking home? 'Cause I can't lose everything I know. I hate sleeping alone. I'm picking up the phone, I don't want to leave.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

21/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Tonight, at the end of the horizon. The northern light dwells, where clouds and trees embrace. There is a storm brewing...
Beyond, the place where eyes can see. There once lurked a kingdom filled with bliss. Now perished, by the light of night. A kingdom is gone, in the storm, a storm of light. A storm was brewing, they could not slip its wings. A storm was brewing, and never sets them free again. A storm was brewing, and they would never breathe again. Behold, the reign of grief that angels are brewing the concept of life.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

22/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Just as fast as you found me. The waves have crashed down around me. I'm still searching but out of place. I need your help, I need your grace. When will this battle end? Or does it ever end at all? And we fear what we can't seem to understand. We believe what we allow ourselves. Our selfish lies in the end. I feel like the word is getting the best of me. And it's getting hard to breathe. You're never going to quit while your ahead. I've never been afraid. I've never been ashamed. So let it be.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

23/11/21
Spoiler:
Oh, I wish I was your favourite. Your creator is the all-seeing alpha. The dogs who love the drama mama. She's in the kitchen, best believe it that. She's cooking up a real storm for you, a traditional mixture. Whose idea was this? Everybody got their own idea of right and wrong with arms wide open. The ones who get broken I worry that one day you'll go missing. And who will notice when you're gone?. I bet I'll call you farther from afar. And break the news that you have vanished, like a star. Whose idea was this anyways?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

24/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
I was spending my time in the doldrums. I was caught in a cauldron of hate. I felt persecuted and paralysed. I thought that everything else would just wait. While you are wasting your time on your enemies. Engulfed in a fever of spite. Beyond your tunnel vision, reality fades. Like shadows into the night. To martyr yourself to caution. Is not gonna help at all. Because there'll be no safety in numbers. When the right one walks out of the door. Can you see your days blighted by darkness? As you can see I am not lost for words.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

25/11/21 Random prompt
Spoiler:
Early each day to the steps of Saint Paul's. The little old bird woman comes. In her own special way to the people. She calls, "Come, buy my bags full of crumbs". "Come feed the little birds, show them you care. And you'll be glad if you do. Their young ones are hungry, their nests are so bare. All it takes is tuppence from you". "Feed the birds, tuppence a bag. Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag. Feed the birds", that's what she cries. While overhead, her birds fill the skies. What a lovely feeling feeding the birds.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “2021 Writing Prompt Challenges”