Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.24.24*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *4.3.22*

Post by Mojo »

That is a fantastic idea! Thanks Ciyrose!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *8.9.22*

Post by Mojo »

New Rotation started!

A Legendary Legacy Chapter 1.5 is out now!

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

YAY a new update! I have finished playing my whole first rotation (just need to write up the last update)
Spoiler:
You could use a bit of the Box of Chocolates stuff, which has a random event each week. Some of them you might want to remove but it could add a bit of spice. I have added some more to the list for myself since it hasn't been updated for a long time. (Just a thought since I understand the "what do I do with these guys.) OMG I totally understand the desire to NOT have that NAP, or most of those. Ahhh the new fears strike you too! I think it's pretty fun. Awww, I need to set up a skating rink at some point! There is something to rebuilding a house each generation. lol I really like the fears too. I hope they add a few more, but it's still really fun. Helium has always been a cutie and just continues to be. Ooof, I feel you about the house. I have that happen once in a while. Yay for a new teen aspiration! I'm curious how it will go for you. Maybe through Social Bunny is how they know them and interacted? I have honestly turned off Social Bunny for everyone so far, but I bet that's how. It will be fun to see how HS goes next time!
Love it as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote: August 9th, 2022, 8:02 pm YAY a new update! I have finished playing my whole first rotation (just need to write up the last update)
Spoiler:
You could use a bit of the Box of Chocolates stuff, which has a random event each week. Some of them you might want to remove but it could add a bit of spice. I have added some more to the list for myself since it hasn't been updated for a long time. (Just a thought since I understand the "what do I do with these guys.) OMG I totally understand the desire to NOT have that NAP, or most of those. Ahhh the new fears strike you too! I think it's pretty fun. Awww, I need to set up a skating rink at some point! There is something to rebuilding a house each generation. lol I really like the fears too. I hope they add a few more, but it's still really fun. Helium has always been a cutie and just continues to be. Ooof, I feel you about the house. I have that happen once in a while. Yay for a new teen aspiration! I'm curious how it will go for you. Maybe through Social Bunny is how they know them and interacted? I have honestly turned off Social Bunny for everyone so far, but I bet that's how. It will be fun to see how HS goes next time!
Love it as always!
Spoiler:
I did actually come up with an idea for the first part of the legacy (which I'll explain in the next chapter) But with 100 generations, my idea won't last that whole time lol :rotfl: So the BoC idea is good for after that. As for the NAPs, I was just a little shocked that we had ALL the "bad" ones lol Which is obviously how my game loves to troll me. Though now that I think about it, they're good for content purposes :rotfl: I'm actually loving the fears and agree that there were more as well. I didn't actually set up that skating rink! The game set it up! And I thought it would be cute to have a family outing! Yeah... I've already got ideas for the next house lol I'm so ready to tear down hahaha! omg I LOVE Helium! I wish she could be heir soooooo bad! But I guess I could always marry her into one of the other challenges 8-) I did turn off Social Bunny for Josie and Daichi. Their relationship kept tanking because of it. And the constant notifications were annoying. I'll probably only ever have it enabled for teens that I plan on doing high school with. Otherwise naaahhhhhh.
Thanks for your wonderful comments! And thanks for reading friend!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *8.24.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.5 of the Hawkins Name Game challenge is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *8.27.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.5 of the Hawthorne Board Game Challenge is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *8.28.22*

Post by Mojo »

A Simms MySims Legacy Chapter 1.5 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Wow, you have posted quite a bit, time to catch up. :)
Spoiler:
Name Game: I always love it when you take a picture through a door, or wall, or whatever. Cracks me up every time. Yay for high school....awww, a crush on Jeb. So cute! Oh man, at least you were able to swipe food, also, I remember there was a bit of a thing about fame being built even when turned off. I haven't experienced it, but I THOUGHT they had fixed that one. Oh no, you got the power "conservation" on holiday too? It sucks. HAHA, sims LOVE those bags. I had to get rid of it in nearly EVERY neighborhood. Awww, what a cute prom, until Lexi left, but still. What fun.

Board Game: I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has turned off Social Bunny for almost all of my sims. lol Dean is a cutie, and the rooms are looking good for a start. You may have no money but you'll get there! LOL....oh those tricky trashcans and need more room to remove, which I guess KINDA makes sense, cause you can toss in a wrapper but you might have to MOVE the trashcan to take out the whole bag. I just had a Yamachan get married in my game too, I wonder if it's a "glitch" of some kind! Awww, the puppies are so cute! I didn't know puppies could share a pet bed either! I love it! Wow, I have yet to get anything from the spirits. I am loving all these Yamachan "updates".

MySims: I keep missing the 4 AM by a little bit of time myself. I hate when the pictures glitch like that. I feel like I remember a way to fix them, but I'm not coming up with it. Oh good you knew how, and got it! Annoying, but at least they are right. Woohoo, congrats on finishing goal one! I LOVE Mika's look!! So cute! I LOVE that Tate showed up for career day! That's so awesome! Oh man, the Yamachan drama continues. I wonder if this marriage will work out. Nice job on the win for the spice festival! Riley also looks great! Wow, it's going to be tough to pick an heir!
Such great updates, as usual. Been playing mine a bit too, although also trying to play a few of my other families too!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

I am really enjoying your challenges. I am also currently doing the My Sims Challenge (about to start Gen 3) and here are some things I found helpful for completing the City Living Recipes.

1. I found this guide online that lists what day of the week the different vendors are in the different neighborhoods. It saved a ton of time as I didn't have to go from neighborhood to neighborhood trying to find a particular vendor. https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... cipes.html

2. When I would go to the city I would order a meal, cancel the interaction to eat it, put it in the inventory, and then order another dish. I would order all of the different options available and then take them home. Just remember to take them out of the inventory and put them in the fridge before they spoil. As long as no one else in the household takes the items out of the fridge as leftovers you can eat the meals at home and still earn the recipes.

Hope you find this helpful. Great job on all the challenges.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote: August 28th, 2022, 2:30 pm Wow, you have posted quite a bit, time to catch up. :)
Spoiler:
Name Game: I always love it when you take a picture through a door, or wall, or whatever. Cracks me up every time. Yay for high school....awww, a crush on Jeb. So cute! Oh man, at least you were able to swipe food, also, I remember there was a bit of a thing about fame being built even when turned off. I haven't experienced it, but I THOUGHT they had fixed that one. Oh no, you got the power "conservation" on holiday too? It sucks. HAHA, sims LOVE those bags. I had to get rid of it in nearly EVERY neighborhood. Awww, what a cute prom, until Lexi left, but still. What fun.

Board Game: I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has turned off Social Bunny for almost all of my sims. lol Dean is a cutie, and the rooms are looking good for a start. You may have no money but you'll get there! LOL....oh those tricky trashcans and need more room to remove, which I guess KINDA makes sense, cause you can toss in a wrapper but you might have to MOVE the trashcan to take out the whole bag. I just had a Yamachan get married in my game too, I wonder if it's a "glitch" of some kind! Awww, the puppies are so cute! I didn't know puppies could share a pet bed either! I love it! Wow, I have yet to get anything from the spirits. I am loving all these Yamachan "updates".

MySims: I keep missing the 4 AM by a little bit of time myself. I hate when the pictures glitch like that. I feel like I remember a way to fix them, but I'm not coming up with it. Oh good you knew how, and got it! Annoying, but at least they are right. Woohoo, congrats on finishing goal one! I LOVE Mika's look!! So cute! I LOVE that Tate showed up for career day! That's so awesome! Oh man, the Yamachan drama continues. I wonder if this marriage will work out. Nice job on the win for the spice festival! Riley also looks great! Wow, it's going to be tough to pick an heir!
Such great updates, as usual. Been playing mine a bit too, although also trying to play a few of my other families too!
Spoiler:
Name Game: Thank goodness I could swipe food! It was a life saver! lol That fame glitch is definitely still a thing, unfortunately. I've been having it with all my families. *sigh*

Board Game: I literally only have social bunny for my teen sims and that's it. It's an OP relationship builder, so that's helpful for teens, but the notifications are SUPER annoying so I turn it off for all my adult sims lol Glad I'm not the only one. And I guess the trashcan thing makes sense. But it's the sims. the ONE THING that's realistic is the TRASH :rotfl: And I didn't even realize that you COULD get things from the spirits! So that was cool!

MySims: I also really love Mika's look! Oh I also LOVED seeing Tate show up at career day! So cool to see my other sims like that! I also love Riley's look and I have NO IDEA how y'all are gonna pick an heir! :rotfl:
Thanks for reading! I have all my stuff on a rotation so that I spend time with my other families lol
Designergirl81 wrote: August 30th, 2022, 2:30 pm I am really enjoying your challenges. I am also currently doing the My Sims Challenge (about to start Gen 3) and here are some things I found helpful for completing the City Living Recipes.

1. I found this guide online that lists what day of the week the different vendors are in the different neighborhoods. It saved a ton of time as I didn't have to go from neighborhood to neighborhood trying to find a particular vendor. https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... cipes.html

2. When I would go to the city I would order a meal, cancel the interaction to eat it, put it in the inventory, and then order another dish. I would order all of the different options available and then take them home. Just remember to take them out of the inventory and put them in the fridge before they spoil. As long as no one else in the household takes the items out of the fridge as leftovers you can eat the meals at home and still earn the recipes.

Hope you find this helpful. Great job on all the challenges.
OOOooooohhhh! Thanks for that! That will be SUPER helpful in finding the last food stall I need! I did do the same thing (ordering and then putting it in my inventory) but sometimes when I canceled the eating action, the plate just DISAPPEARED! So I had to buy it again lol. I think I'm only missing 6 recipes at this point, so I don't think it'll be to hard to finish now lol Just have to find the stall! So that site will be handy!

Thanks for reading and the tips!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO!

I have a new update for my Pierce DITFT! Chapter 1.5 is out now! Enjoy!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *9.9.22*

Post by Mojo »

An Epoch EPIC challenge Chapter 1.5 is out now! Enjoy!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *9.10.22*

Post by Mojo »

A Behrie NSB Chapter 1.5 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *9.14.22*

Post by Mojo »

A Whimms Whimacy Chapter 1.5 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well I'm "behind" by 4 updates again so it's time to catch up again. :D
Spoiler:
DIFT: Ugh, I hate losing your machete on the first set of vines. Happy Birthday Octavia, and yay for the rocket! I haven't seen that fear either. My romance sim got a different fear, how fun! Wow, I have never seen the rocket crash!!! How crazy! OMG, twice??? HAHA, Noah's look is great. You know, I have never actually used the laser light show, even though I have a couple I think.

EPIC: Yay for cowplant. I've only had a handful of bear phases, and I think I've always gotten strawberry bear. Poor cowplant. LOL.....damn Hector, what the heck did you do to Marco?? Geez, what did Marco do to make everyone want to be mean to him?? Maybe Davina was mad about the fire. SO CLOSE to fridges! Oh boy, more Yamachan drama??? Also, whose Grace?? ;) Looks like everyone is asleep to me. :D

NSB: You may not have any birthdays THIS week, but next week is packed! YAY for elements being done!!! You are unlocking achievements left and right. Poor Crimson! ROFL....that Flower Bunny post is too good. Poor stuck flower bunny. Way to remember you have a vegetarian, which is better than I ever do. Haha, that look on Wolfgang. Yay for boyfriends, I love them already.

Whimms: Oh the "preview" mentioned Yamachan drama, and I am HERE for it. LOL I mean I love your sims too, but this Yamachan drama is QUITE the story. LOL....oh my, all these kids, people getting off chairs wrong, "gross" stuff. What a start. Pretty new house! Ace is a cutie! The twins are SO CUTE!!! I love toddlers. You have so many stuck sims! Also, it is funny it's Joker. Aww, no more witch at the lab? Sad. Geez Yamachan!! I'm starting to think Yamachan might be the problem here....so many partners. LOL....I love the fact you showed the path he took. Those dishes always do look so cool! Haha, I love that Amira called!! Poor Pixel!
Woo, what a fun set of updates! I'm off to play some of my own now too!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote: September 15th, 2022, 7:37 pm Well I'm "behind" by 4 updates again so it's time to catch up again. :D
Spoiler:
DIFT: Ugh, I hate losing your machete on the first set of vines. Happy Birthday Octavia, and yay for the rocket! I haven't seen that fear either. My romance sim got a different fear, how fun! Wow, I have never seen the rocket crash!!! How crazy! OMG, twice??? HAHA, Noah's look is great. You know, I have never actually used the laser light show, even though I have a couple I think.

EPIC: Yay for cowplant. I've only had a handful of bear phases, and I think I've always gotten strawberry bear. Poor cowplant. LOL.....damn Hector, what the heck did you do to Marco?? Geez, what did Marco do to make everyone want to be mean to him?? Maybe Davina was mad about the fire. SO CLOSE to fridges! Oh boy, more Yamachan drama??? Also, whose Grace?? ;) Looks like everyone is asleep to me. :D

NSB: You may not have any birthdays THIS week, but next week is packed! YAY for elements being done!!! You are unlocking achievements left and right. Poor Crimson! ROFL....that Flower Bunny post is too good. Poor stuck flower bunny. Way to remember you have a vegetarian, which is better than I ever do. Haha, that look on Wolfgang. Yay for boyfriends, I love them already.

Whimms: Oh the "preview" mentioned Yamachan drama, and I am HERE for it. LOL I mean I love your sims too, but this Yamachan drama is QUITE the story. LOL....oh my, all these kids, people getting off chairs wrong, "gross" stuff. What a start. Pretty new house! Ace is a cutie! The twins are SO CUTE!!! I love toddlers. You have so many stuck sims! Also, it is funny it's Joker. Aww, no more witch at the lab? Sad. Geez Yamachan!! I'm starting to think Yamachan might be the problem here....so many partners. LOL....I love the fact you showed the path he took. Those dishes always do look so cool! Haha, I love that Amira called!! Poor Pixel!
Woo, what a fun set of updates! I'm off to play some of my own now too!
Spoiler:
DITFT: Losing your machete on the first set is SUPER unlucky. So I'm not surprised it happened to me lol I like most of the fears that I've been seeing. The only one that I'm not a fan of is the fear of unfulfilled dreams. Only because EVERYONE seems to get it and they get it all the time. :shrug: I canNOT believe that we crashed TWICE lol One crash is rare. But two!? In the same day!? I can't lol The Laser light show is pretty cool! You should but them in!

EPIC: The bear phase is literally my favorite! I'm always really happy when I see them in their outfits lol I think Marco has the mean trait which is why he keeps rolling those wants. But it's really funny lol The Yamachan drama is my life at this point :rotfl: Who's Grace? And why do people keep talking about her? :shifty:

NSB: Yes, next rotation will be a BUSY one! Oh man, when the Flower Bunny got stuck I was DYING! It was SO FUNNY! :rotfl: I think the only reason I remember that Gemma is a vegetarian is because that's in the rules lol if my sim ROLLS the trait, I can't be bothered to remember lol Wolfgang and Crimson are SO CUTE together!

Whimms: Oh don't worry, I'm only here for the Yamachan drama at this point too lol OH yeah, the start of this chapter was a DOOZY lol So. Much. Gross. lol And the stuck sims! I was dying at Joker behind the piano! :rotfl: Yamachan is never the problem! They're the entertainment! The experimental food really do look so cool! But I'd never actually eat them. I'd be too afraid lol I'm not that adventurous with my food.
Thanks for reading and your awesome comments, Ciyrose!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a new chapter of the Lockwood Lifestyle legacy! Chapter 1.5 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *10.3.22*

Post by Mojo »

I have an update for my Rhandum Legacy! Chapter 1.5 is out now and trust me, you don't wanna miss this drama!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

To no one's surprise, I'm behind again. lol
Spoiler:
Lifestyle Legacy: OMG, I understand about the modular furniture. I fight that too. Finally found a "fix", which you probably don't want to do, but if you save the house to your gallery, bulldoze the lot, and then put it down again they seem to stay. REALLY irritating! Welcome Rook, also as someone else who has never played with the mating I'm interested in how it goes. I love the pets in this game, and the cats are just so fun. Well, hello and a quick good-bye to Jim. At least we still have Jane. Awww, the interactions with the kittens are so cute. Like the made-over room. Very nice. Congrats on the frogs. I have to admit, I had pretty much forgotten what the goals were this generation of this challenge. Awww, Larry is a cutie. Yeah, there are weird things with the modular furniture. From what I figured it, it's something to do with one of the pieces and anything that is directly connected to it. At least you got it fixed. It's cute that you have a couple of cats who hate the stove and a couple who love it. Awww Jordon is a cutie, and looks like prom was fun.

Rhandum Legacy: I'm so ready for the Yamachan drama!!! I have only used that kiddie pool once, I feel like I should use it more, and I never have hot tubs for some reason. HAHA, I love the fame stuff. I rarely play with fame, but that's funny! Hmmmm, I like you must. EA Unique Sim MUST be different then Yamachan, but Yamachan at the festival wasn't married. This is too funny. I don't think I've ever really paid attention to the fact there are jellyfish!! LOL....man, one marriage and 2 break-ups for the Yamachan's of the world! lol At some point these Yamachan's should maybe meet. If you end up with Yamachan dating/marrying Yamachan, I'm going to die! I love the fact you can steal the tiles....still too much fun. Ooof, exams your first day of school...ouch! ROFL....can I just say the fact you have a notebook now for the Yamachan's is too much. I just love your blogs. lol
Amazing as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote: November 28th, 2022, 11:20 am To no one's surprise, I'm behind again. lol
Spoiler:
Lifestyle Legacy: OMG, I understand about the modular furniture. I fight that too. Finally found a "fix", which you probably don't want to do, but if you save the house to your gallery, bulldoze the lot, and then put it down again they seem to stay. REALLY irritating! Welcome Rook, also as someone else who has never played with the mating I'm interested in how it goes. I love the pets in this game, and the cats are just so fun. Well, hello and a quick good-bye to Jim. At least we still have Jane. Awww, the interactions with the kittens are so cute. Like the made-over room. Very nice. Congrats on the frogs. I have to admit, I had pretty much forgotten what the goals were this generation of this challenge. Awww, Larry is a cutie. Yeah, there are weird things with the modular furniture. From what I figured it, it's something to do with one of the pieces and anything that is directly connected to it. At least you got it fixed. It's cute that you have a couple of cats who hate the stove and a couple who love it. Awww Jordon is a cutie, and looks like prom was fun.

Rhandum Legacy: I'm so ready for the Yamachan drama!!! I have only used that kiddie pool once, I feel like I should use it more, and I never have hot tubs for some reason. HAHA, I love the fame stuff. I rarely play with fame, but that's funny! Hmmmm, I like you must. EA Unique Sim MUST be different then Yamachan, but Yamachan at the festival wasn't married. This is too funny. I don't think I've ever really paid attention to the fact there are jellyfish!! LOL....man, one marriage and 2 break-ups for the Yamachan's of the world! lol At some point these Yamachan's should maybe meet. If you end up with Yamachan dating/marrying Yamachan, I'm going to die! I love the fact you can steal the tiles....still too much fun. Ooof, exams your first day of school...ouch! ROFL....can I just say the fact you have a notebook now for the Yamachan's is too much. I just love your blogs. lol
Amazing as always!
Ah, but only by 2 this time! I'm the one being slow! lol
Spoiler:
Lifestyle Legacy: The modular furniture is so weird sometimes. Probably why I don't use them super often lol And I've totally decided to do a "pet legacy" on the side because pets are a part of the "Lifestyle" theme so it fits! I guess, I'm not really following the "farm" part of the rules... so maybe I'll have to pant some crops for that. I really love Gordon and Jordan together!

Rhandum Legacy: I typically don't have hot tubs because my sims always nap in them instead of sleep in their beds, so I find them super annoying for that reason. But I felt that the Rhandum's, as a celebrity family, deserved the nice stuff. I don't really play with fame either, which is probably why I'm having so much fun in this generation lol I mean, tile stealing is my new hobby! Even if I don't have one of my own. I don't see the Yamachan drama going away anytime soon, so I definitely need a notebook to keep track! That way, you can keep up with all the lastest Yamachan gossip! Awe thank you! That really means a lot to me! :hug:

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.12.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 of the Legendary Legacy is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
calientequeen
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa
Great Britain

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.12.23*

Post by calientequeen »

I recently came across your insanity achievement challenge via ciyrose and it is WILD. You are so brave trying to complete all of these things all at once but I’m loving seeing where it’s all going!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”