Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.24.24*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *6.21.21*

Post by ciyrose »

All right, I think I have 3 left to catch up on, so here we go.

Simms
Spoiler:
Maybe he said something dumb right as they got started? :D Yay for a new nooboo. How interesting about that social event achievement. Huh, I wonder what all counts, but how weird. Oh my, Mika is a cutie, and I love her hair. Super cute. I didn't even know there was an achievement for listening/watching all the different channels/stations. What fun. Yay for a non-ghost at the hospital! Another girl! Welcome, little Riley! LOL....that face on Logan is too funny, but yay for another one coming. Riley might have been a difficult baby, but she is an ADORABLE toddler. OH MAN!! More twins??? Sheesh. I think your game is punishing you for going for so many kids one right after the other. lol So I guess, welcome Liam and Elise. Wow, 3 girls so far. Good thing you don't have a certain number you need.
Pierce
Spoiler:
Yay for another family having babies soon! :) LOL...funny that he caught a vacuum. So funny how many things that were not fish that he caught first. That is a HUGE garden. I thought my EPIC family had a large garden. Of course, my DIFT I need to expand the garden. Welcome Noah, and yay for a new nooboo on the way as well! YAY for maxing the gardening! Hehe, Noah is a cutie, as they usually are. Welcome to Mason! So many plants to work on.
Epoch
Spoiler:
Congrats on the achievements so far! You do get a lot of fires, hopefully, the BBQ pit will be better. Crossing my fingers, and hopefully, you get a girl, and the strawberry plants grow soon. YAY for a girl! Welcome, Lilah! Oh my gosh, Lilah's hair and eyes are such a cool combo. She's so cute! I love it.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *6.21.21*

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote:All right, I think I have 3 left to catch up on, so here we go.

Simms
Spoiler:
Maybe he said something dumb right as they got started? :D Yay for a new nooboo. How interesting about that social event achievement. Huh, I wonder what all counts, but how weird. Oh my, Mika is a cutie, and I love her hair. Super cute. I didn't even know there was an achievement for listening/watching all the different channels/stations. What fun. Yay for a non-ghost at the hospital! Another girl! Welcome, little Riley! LOL....that face on Logan is too funny, but yay for another one coming. Riley might have been a difficult baby, but she is an ADORABLE toddler. OH MAN!! More twins??? Sheesh. I think your game is punishing you for going for so many kids one right after the other. lol So I guess, welcome Liam and Elise. Wow, 3 girls so far. Good thing you don't have a certain number you need.
Pierce
Spoiler:
Yay for another family having babies soon! :) LOL...funny that he caught a vacuum. So funny how many things that were not fish that he caught first. That is a HUGE garden. I thought my EPIC family had a large garden. Of course, my DIFT I need to expand the garden. Welcome Noah, and yay for a new nooboo on the way as well! YAY for maxing the gardening! Hehe, Noah is a cutie, as they usually are. Welcome to Mason! So many plants to work on.
Epoch
Spoiler:
Congrats on the achievements so far! You do get a lot of fires, hopefully, the BBQ pit will be better. Crossing my fingers, and hopefully, you get a girl, and the strawberry plants grow soon. YAY for a girl! Welcome, Lilah! Oh my gosh, Lilah's hair and eyes are such a cool combo. She's so cute! I love it.
Spoiler:
Simms:
I didn't know that achievement existed either lol there are a few that I was surprised about. And I could not believe that our hospital was ghost free! That's a first for me! And as per usual, my game likes to troll me with multiples when I don't want them lol

Pierce:
Leave it to my sims to not catch fish when I need them too lol :rotfl: Garden has to be big since with seasons, they're not all in season at the same time. And I need too make money, so we need stuff to be in season.

Epoch:
With a family related to the Wilde's, I'm not even surprised that we get a lot of fires. And I love Lilah! She's so adorable!
Thanks for reading!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *7.11.21*

Post by Mojo »

A Behrie Not-So-Berry Challenge Chapter 1.2 is out now!

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Whoo, another one. I have really been enjoying your achievement challenge. It's crazy, but a lot of fun.
Spoiler:
HAHA, I loved that he was running to the bedroom because of paranoia. I thought maybe there was a storm. He is adorable. The red hair is curious, I'm guessing he got a random color since she has the mint hair? Oh my, I love that "mafia" looking guy. What a sim to choose to be mean to. OMG, what a perfect series of events! I love that Vlad is sending you money. lol Oh my, that eco deal is rough. Darn Vlad breaking all your stuff. Way to go Matt!. I think that might have been his "revenge" for the trees. No idea. Poor Gemma, all the sickness, and now the labor. Welcome, Valencia! OMG, what is that mod??? I want to be able to take family portraits so badly! Aww, Crimson is a cutie little boy. Excited to see how litlte Valencia looks once she grows up.
Another great update!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote:Whoo, another one. I have really been enjoying your achievement challenge. It's crazy, but a lot of fun.
Spoiler:
HAHA, I loved that he was running to the bedroom because of paranoia. I thought maybe there was a storm. He is adorable. The red hair is curious, I'm guessing he got a random color since she has the mint hair? Oh my, I love that "mafia" looking guy. What a sim to choose to be mean to. OMG, what a perfect series of events! I love that Vlad is sending you money. lol Oh my, that eco deal is rough. Darn Vlad breaking all your stuff. Way to go Matt!. I think that might have been his "revenge" for the trees. No idea. Poor Gemma, all the sickness, and now the labor. Welcome, Valencia! OMG, what is that mod??? I want to be able to take family portraits so badly! Aww, Crimson is a cutie little boy. Excited to see how litlte Valencia looks once she grows up.
Another great update!
Spoiler:
The red hair is because gen two is the "rose" generation so all of them will be in red. (hence the red-themed names lol) The mafia and vlad stuff had me DYING since it just worked so perfectly in the same chapter! And I was watchinga streamer who had the same thing happen to him and apparently vlad coming to break our stuff is because of the money he gave us. No idea how it's related but it worked the same way for the streamer i watched. The only differenece was that he spent all that money and I did not. so he got a pop up about not keeping the money, where we got some nonsence about trees :rotfl:

I found that mod here: https://ravasheen.com/download/modern-family-portrait/
It's a build/buy object that you just put on your wall and it auto populates a photo like the ones that appear in the gallery or the manage world screen.
Thanks for reading!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.2 of A Whimms Whimacy is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
The red hair is because gen two is the "rose" generation so all of them will be in red. (hence the red-themed names lol) The mafia and vlad stuff had me DYING since it just worked so perfectly in the same chapter! And I was watchinga streamer who had the same thing happen to him and apparently vlad coming to break our stuff is because of the money he gave us. No idea how it's related but it worked the same way for the streamer i watched. The only differenece was that he spent all that money and I did not. so he got a pop up about not keeping the money, where we got some nonsence about trees :rotfl:

I found that mod here: https://ravasheen.com/download/modern-family-portrait/
It's a build/buy object that you just put on your wall and it auto populates a photo like the ones that appear in the gallery or the manage world screen.
Spoiler:
Oh RIGHT!! That was your not so berry....duh Cindy. :duh:
Oh that's is awesome about the portrait! I'm totally going to go grab that because I always want something like that. So great!
And now on to read the new one
Spoiler:
Oh lots of dates, maybe that's good! Oh....or maybe not so good. Sheesh whims! (They really could be better.) All right, so it might have been short and sweet, but you did go on lots of dates. Hopefully next time!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *7.18.21*

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote:And now on to read the new one
Spoiler:
Oh lots of dates, maybe that's good! Oh....or maybe not so good. Sheesh whims! (They really could be better.) All right, so it might have been short and sweet, but you did go on lots of dates. Hopefully next time!
Spoiler:
I have a plan. I'm not sure if it'll work, but I'm gonna make it! I can't wait to try it out whenever I get around to that rotation again lol

Also!

I have a new chapter of The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy! Chapter 1.2 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

YAY a new update!
Spoiler:
I always laugh at the plants just dropping the produce and being gone. The first time it happened I was so confused as to how all the stuff ended up on the ground. ROLF, I have never seen that moodlet, pretty funny. Granted, I don't have Bust the Dust so that is probably why, but still, that was great. Oh my, Gordon is adorable! Oh my gosh, the microscope is SO BIG! It's so dumb. Welcome Emily. Wow, Gordon was really successful being downstairs. You are doing great so far.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

The Stupid microscope is my biggest (no pun intended) pet peeve in the game. Like WHY is it so big?!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Also, I forgot to post this yesterday! Chapter 1.2 of A Rhandum Legacy is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Kimberly

Achievements / Awards

Post by Kimberly »

:heart: :applause:
[align=center]Raven Quick
Applecrisp News*[/align]
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *8.25.21*

Post by Mojo »

A Legendary Legacy Chapter 1.3 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *9.1.21*

Post by Mojo »

Hawkins Name Game Chapter 1.3 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *9.4.21*

Post by Mojo »

Hawthorne Board Game Challenge Chapter 1.3 is out now! Enjoy!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *9.6.21*

Post by Mojo »

A Simms My Sims Legacy Chapter 1.3 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Well hello readers and lurkers!

I'm looking for sims to fill the world of my Achievement Challenge! If you have a sim or sims you would like to send me to help fill my world (and as possible spouses for the challenges) PLEASE let me know!

You can either link me to them in the gallery, or upload them with the hashtags #mojoachievement, #mojot89, #mojosachievementchallenge.

Make sure you let me know if you upload someone so I can add them!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

A Pierce DITFT Chapter 1.3 is out now!

And I'm still looking for sims for the neighborhood!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *9.19.21*

Post by Mojo »

TWO updates in one day?! WHAT?! Yes! Have another update of my Epoch Epic Challenge! Chapter 1.3 is out now!

And yes. I'm still looking for your sims lol

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *9.25.21*

Post by Mojo »

A Behrie Not-So-Berry Chapter 1.3 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”