Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.24.24*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *10.2.21*

Post by Mojo »

A Whimms Whimacy Chapter 1.3 is out now!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *10.9.21*

Post by Mojo »

The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy Chapter 1.3 is out now!

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

A Rhandum Legacy Chapter 1.3 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

So stupid real life has kept me busy and not around as much as I would like, but now I have plenty to binge read. :)

Also, you can totally use some of my sims if you want. There are a few that would probably be perfect! Not sure if you still need any. Let me know and I'll go hunt the best ones down for you!
Spoiler:
Rhandum Legacy: I don't think I've ever had someone scare a flock of birds. I must try this. I'm not sure that having a door would keep people from inviting themselves in, unless you locked it I guess. Sims have no personal boundaries it seems, unless it's in the bathtub. lol I've never had the 'extra food' people not bring food. That's funny. Oh my gosh, that moodlet is TOO FUN. I have never seen that before, how great. I forgot that you could even steal tiles, so that's fun they replicate. ROFL!!! That hospital staff is just amazing! That whole hospital visit had me rolling! Welcome, little Mehki! Oh no, not an angry gnome council! That's not good. Wow, never seen a pyramid like that before, also Mehki is ADORABLE! Welcome Bruno, that doctor is something to be nervous about for sure! I really wish we could 'paint' the ceilings.

Legendary Legacy: Woah, what the heck happened with Daichi??? I always think it's so cute when a kid is sad about the siblings, not that it's good they are sad, but it's so realistic. lol It's a good this isn't an isbi. Poor kid who got routed to safety. Xenon is SO CUTE! I get why she can't be heir, but I love her anyway. Radon is also adorable! I adore sims for skilling purposes. They babble at each other and raise communication, they watch each other and earn thinking or potty training so fast. I never win the lotto either, but I have seen blogs where people have won, so I know it's possible. HAHA, that is super funny about the club. Yay, Krypton got the red hair and he's so cute too. Oh my, the cake story was too funny. At least Argon grew up well, and he looks great. That toddler room looks totally normal. Messes everywhere.

Hawkins Name Game: I don't think I realized that if a toddler watches someone playing an instrument it raises imagination. Good to know. I love this family and their kids already. So much fun. Welcome Ryker, and on the way baby A. :) I love Lexi's makeover, she is really pretty. These poor hospitals just can't keep good help, they always seem to die. Welcome Aziz. I really like this family. So, gotta ask, how did the kids get the blue hair? I'm assuming a mod of some kind. I don't use the random colors TOO often, but it would be nice to have.

Hawthorne Board Game: Those NAP's are annoying. I actually turned them off, have never used them since there are a couple that just causes all kinds of issues. I like a lot of the ideas in Eco and just almost never play with them. I should try them sometime. Welcome, Austin! I love that you are tracking the ghosts in your hospital. I find it so funny how it works myself. Well of course Dean isn't interested in Austin! He's in a weird time warp, it's your fault for not using Sam. :nono: :wink: LOL, the size of that garden just always cracks me up. I get why, but it's still funny. All of the kids in your families are so stinking cute. I know toddlers are generally cute, but still.

Simms My Sims Legacy: I want to start by saying you have made me seriously want to try this challenge. I am refraining for now since I have enough, but you have no idea how much I've had to hold myself back from trying something like this whole aspiration challenge, and this challenge specifically! Awwww, once again I love the toddlers. Elise's little outfit and hair are so cute on her! YAY for a new house! It's a pretty one. The scenery is cool. I have yet to play through the strangerville story. I really should do that someday. It would be a lot of fun. I also love this family. Looking forward to seeing them again soon.
Ok, and with that I am out of reading time for today. I look forward to finishing up soon though. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

ciyrose wrote:So stupid real life has kept me busy and not around as much as I would like, but now I have plenty to binge read. :)

Also, you can totally use some of my sims if you want. There are a few that would probably be perfect! Not sure if you still need any. Let me know and I'll go hunt the best ones down for you!
Spoiler:
Rhandum Legacy: I don't think I've ever had someone scare a flock of birds. I must try this. I'm not sure that having a door would keep people from inviting themselves in, unless you locked it I guess. Sims have no personal boundaries it seems, unless it's in the bathtub. lol I've never had the 'extra food' people not bring food. That's funny. Oh my gosh, that moodlet is TOO FUN. I have never seen that before, how great. I forgot that you could even steal tiles, so that's fun they replicate. ROFL!!! That hospital staff is just amazing! That whole hospital visit had me rolling! Welcome, little Mehki! Oh no, not an angry gnome council! That's not good. Wow, never seen a pyramid like that before, also Mehki is ADORABLE! Welcome Bruno, that doctor is something to be nervous about for sure! I really wish we could 'paint' the ceilings.

Legendary Legacy: Woah, what the heck happened with Daichi??? I always think it's so cute when a kid is sad about the siblings, not that it's good they are sad, but it's so realistic. lol It's a good this isn't an isbi. Poor kid who got routed to safety. Xenon is SO CUTE! I get why she can't be heir, but I love her anyway. Radon is also adorable! I adore sims for skilling purposes. They babble at each other and raise communication, they watch each other and earn thinking or potty training so fast. I never win the lotto either, but I have seen blogs where people have won, so I know it's possible. HAHA, that is super funny about the club. Yay, Krypton got the red hair and he's so cute too. Oh my, the cake story was too funny. At least Argon grew up well, and he looks great. That toddler room looks totally normal. Messes everywhere.

Hawkins Name Game: I don't think I realized that if a toddler watches someone playing an instrument it raises imagination. Good to know. I love this family and their kids already. So much fun. Welcome Ryker, and on the way baby A. :) I love Lexi's makeover, she is really pretty. These poor hospitals just can't keep good help, they always seem to die. Welcome Aziz. I really like this family. So, gotta ask, how did the kids get the blue hair? I'm assuming a mod of some kind. I don't use the random colors TOO often, but it would be nice to have.

Hawthorne Board Game: Those NAP's are annoying. I actually turned them off, have never used them since there are a couple that just causes all kinds of issues. I like a lot of the ideas in Eco and just almost never play with them. I should try them sometime. Welcome, Austin! I love that you are tracking the ghosts in your hospital. I find it so funny how it works myself. Well of course Dean isn't interested in Austin! He's in a weird time warp, it's your fault for not using Sam. :nono: :wink: LOL, the size of that garden just always cracks me up. I get why, but it's still funny. All of the kids in your families are so stinking cute. I know toddlers are generally cute, but still.

Simms My Sims Legacy: I want to start by saying you have made me seriously want to try this challenge. I am refraining for now since I have enough, but you have no idea how much I've had to hold myself back from trying something like this whole aspiration challenge, and this challenge specifically! Awwww, once again I love the toddlers. Elise's little outfit and hair are so cute on her! YAY for a new house! It's a pretty one. The scenery is cool. I have yet to play through the strangerville story. I really should do that someday. It would be a lot of fun. I also love this family. Looking forward to seeing them again soon.
Ok, and with that I am out of reading time for today. I look forward to finishing up soon though. :)
I totally get the real life thing. It's okay. I know I'm REALLY behind on my reading too :oops: :oops:

And YES! I will definitely be adding some of your sims to my world! (They idea is to have the FEWEST game generation townies as possible lol)
Spoiler:
Rhandum: I don't think the option to scare is there all the time? I want to say you have to be angry to do that? I can't remember lol I do definitely get doors eventually so that I can lock them. I don't need anyone sneaking in and stealing our food lol Annoying sims letting themselves in is annoying. painting the ceiling is, like my #1 wish for this game at the moment...

Legends: Xenon is at the moment my favorite non-heir! the club thing had me ROLLING lol the fact that we didn't qualify but were still accepted... :rotfl: the cake debacle stressed me out lol I just wanted to age the kid up and the game was FIGHTING me the whole way! lol

Name Game: I didn't realize that about the instruments either. So I do that now if I have the sim available lol I use hair recolors from WildlyMiniatureSandwich to get the different colors http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.blogspot ... irrecolour

Board Game: I really REALLY wanted to name him Sam, but I just couldn't! I didn't like the character lol So we have Austin instead lol I don't even know why I'm into having GINORMOUS gardens lately, but I feel like they're in all my games at this point lol

MySims: Aw, come on over to the dark side! You know you want toooooo it'll be FUN! I am definitely HERE for Elise's chubby face! I love the aesthetics of strangerville for sure! I'm tempted to play through the story just to cure the madness so that the sims in that neighborhood are normal lol Make it easier for spouse hunting :rotfl:
Thanks for reading Cindy!!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *1.8.22*

Post by Mojo »

Legendary Legacy Chapter 1.4 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

mojot89 wrote:
Spoiler:
MySims: Aw, come on over to the dark side! You know you want toooooo it'll be FUN!
You are EVIL! :diablo: JK! Still, I don't need MORE temptation to try this. I really need to get to the point in real life where I'm playing again. I'm almost there I think. It's nice to feel like I'm starting to have time where I'm not just crawling straight into bed again. Anyway, back for more reading, and probably even more temptation to start this! Also, I know I need to grab sims for you, I will get on that. Not that you can't just grab whoever you want from my gallery. Feel free, I need to grab a couple of the 'fun' spares that I think would work well for you.
Spoiler:
Pierce DITFT: I'm always a little sad at how scared everyone gets of thunderstorms. I know they can be scary, but not EVERYONE is always afraid of them. (I know there is the reward trait to not make you scared and the storm chaser but still.) :haha: Oh my gosh, that garden, and those weeds. If you don't max out your garden skill quickly I'm going to be shocked. At least kids can help now! (When they are a bit older). I seem to always accidentally get a trash plant. It can get irritating when I don't want one. LOL....cleaning the hospital, too funny. OH MY, TWINS!! Fun for you! At least it's a boy and a girl. That happened with my DITFT too. I was like no, not another boy, oh good a girl! :D Your house isn't THAT funky. :) It's less squished than mine is. lol Oh that is good to know about the Angler Ace aspiration. That one took me forever before too! Ahh, Noah is a cutie! Grant and Nicole are also total cuties! Poor Veer, being a "single parent" in a two-parent household, but that garden might as well be a 5th kid! I didn't know they could sleep on those chairs!!! That's so cute! HAHA, SURPRISE Llama! That's weird that you didn't get a notice. Oh well.

Epoch EPIC: I am STILL trying to finish my garden in my EPIC. Granted, part of that is because they keep adding new plants, and I don't want to count it until I have them all, but also because I cannot get the stupid plantsim fruit (can't remember which plant that is) for ANYTHING. It's getting annoying. I like all the plants around your toilet. It's hard to get a good "outdoor" one without any walls they will use. OMG, my EPIC also had someone mourning their fish friends. They had to get over it, cause we have them all mounted. I have them all in tanks for my Name Game (since they are all mermaids) but it takes SO MUCH room! I had NO IDEA that you could do that after being mindful! Man, I really need to play again! Way to go completing the frogs! Awww, no playing chess with each other. I always just queue up a few games. lol Yay a Patchy! I love having Patchy! Looking forward to seeing little Lilah as a child.

Behrie Not-So-Berry: Oh Gemma, I've been there. Talking to someone who was in the room only to realize they suddenly weren't there anymore. HOLY COW!!! I didn't know they could read obits when sad!!! Geez I really haven't explored enough of this game. lol Oh my goodness, little Valencia is ADORABLE! I love that little side head tilt thing. Welcome little Alizarin. I'm sure you will be cute. The number of things Sims do in the bathroom is always fascinating. I'm not sure what the draw is of bathroom stuff. LOL....WHOOPS, guess the EPIC got bigger. I was totally right that Alizarin is a cutie! :) I love those family portraits, I'm so glad you told me what you use. I use them all the time now. lol

Whimms Whimacy: I'm with you on the wedding is romantic. Isn't it under the 'Romance' option anyway? Oh, I guess not but it still counted so who cares! :D I think your sims are revolting with their outfits! LOL I don't know WHY, but it's pretty funny. FINALLY, some whims that will expand the family!!! YAY I really love the big window in the living room. It's a pretty room! Welcome Ace!!! OMG, Pixel!!! So cute! I love it! I also had no idea you could make drinks for your pets. How cute is that??!! I have learned so many things from your blog today. lol
I am getting caught up. I have like one entire rotation to go I think since you just posted the whimacy update. It's been super fun and now I really want to play/blog again, which is good cause I've been slacking a bit lately. :) For now though have to end my reading, I'll read again soon.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *1.8.22*

Post by ciyrose »

All right, I am back. I'm slacking at work this afternoon cause I don't want to stare at documentation anymore and I've finished everything else so here we go!
Spoiler:
Lockwood Lifestyle: You managed to forget about the telescope? How? lol Doesn't it take up life 1/2 your lot? :D *Squeeee*, Emily is so cute! I just love that hair on toddlers. Wow, that's a cool call. I haven't ever seen that either!! ROFL, that picure of Pierce passed out initially looked like he passed out through the stairs. He didn't obviously, but it was very funny. Wow, a sim child using a desk!! *blinks and rubs eyes* WOW. I still love this family, they are so sweet.

Rhandum Random Legacy: Congrats on the seashells. That one can be tough to finish. Aww, hello toddler Bruno. He's got an adorable nose...weird thing to notice I know, but it's true. I don't think I remembered that you could post the autographs, or not post but hang. How fun! I probably said that last update. lol I should use the kiddie pool more, it's so cute. Mine don't go through walls, but I do have them walk through counters a LOT now. Sometimes doors too, but it's mostly counters for me.

Legendary Legacy: I love the little dress on Xenon as a toddler. So cute! I love the outfit you gave her as a child too. Don't worry, the hospital staff won't last long. lol Welcome, Helium....you don't need to worry about the slightly insane morbidity rate of hospital staff in the sims. I'm starting to think the hospital might be responsible, maybe they think as ghosts they will stay around, until the ghosts realize they are ghosts and can just leave. Wow, EVERYONE wants Daschi! lol AWWW, Helium is so cute too, too bad. I don't think I've ever seen the nightmare thing before either. Hmm....not sure what to have them DO, maybe have them take up 'hobbies?' No real idea.
And with that I am finally caught up again! YAY Super fun, and yes, I am still managing to keep myself from starting more things, but one of these days I'll likely break. :) Now I need to get load you up some fun sims!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *1.27.22*

Post by Mojo »

Hawkins Name Game Chapter 1.4 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *2.6.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 of the Hawthorne Board Game Challenge is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *2.20.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 of my MySims challenge is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.6.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 of The Pierce DITFT has been posted!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.13.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 of my Epoch EPIC challenge is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.17.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 of my Not-So-Berry challenge is posted! Enjoy the fun!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.20.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 of A Whimms Whimacy is out now! A lot happened in this chapter, you don't wanna miss it!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *3.25.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 of my Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mojo's Achievement Challenge *NEW* *4.3.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 of my Random Legacy is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, finally coming back to catch up again. Been working on my own but it's been slow going and real life isn't always helpful with that. :)
Spoiler:
Hawkins Name Game: Aziz is super cute as a toddler! I mean they all are, but still. I love both boys makeovers....very nice! Wow that cake...ummmm....I'm wondering if that was from whatever problems the wedding pack patch did to cakes?? Oh wow, I never use nannies either, but that's really cool. That's a good idea for a club, I never think to do that. Chris looks great after the makeover!

Board Game Challenge: Hi Gert! :) Dean is adorable! I love him. The house is starting to look really nice!! Oooh, I LOVE the pool! It looks so nice. Really well done, I love it.

MySims: Oh wow, that is an awkward dinner event. Oh wow, they take your stuff??? I had no idea. I haven't done the strangerville story yet, I'm looking forward to getting to it with one of my challenges. Awww, thanks for the plug, now I REALLY have to get going. :D Hope the 4 AM works out well for you.

Pierce DIFT: The garden is lovely!! Very nice. The kids are adorable, as is typical with your families it seems. Huh, I've had trash plants and never noticed that either. Intersting. They do make really good fertilizer though. :) I hate it when someone takes cake when I am trying to add candles again. Nicole is so cute, and I love the glasses on Grant. I try and use glasses if one of their outfits gives them some, cause they are fun to use.

EPIC: Poor Grace, the unwanted sibling and baby for the family. Bummer about it happening while you were playing other places. LOL....I love the bath in the rain with an umbrella, because of course. Lilah is really cute! Its too bad Grace has to be ignored, she really is a cutie. Wow, I have yet to finish the magic beans, so congrats!

NSB: Um...read under the covers came with the bunkbeds I think. I love it too, so cute! Poor Val, still she's a cutie, love her already. I don't think all the "give a number" are for romantic reasons...I think some are just friendships. The blind date is obviously not, but still....and that was a LOT of aliens. Wow I've never seen that moodlet, that's funny. OMG....I LOVE HER, so cute in the glasses and all the red. She is adorable! Crimson is very much a mood. lol

Whimms: YAY for the whimms to be aligning finally!! Woohoo! OMG, Pixel is SO CUTE! I love him! Bring on the cat spam, I love it!! Cats are so awesome in the sims! Squee!! I also love Ace. He is so cute! I'm going to guess playing cards for the theme. Awww, Ace was used to being the only child. Both boys are super cute toddlers! Awww, I've never seen them deny the huggle before....so sad! YAY for a girl! That was quite an eventful week!

Lockwood Lifestyle: You gotta love coming back to a family and having NO idea what the heck was happening while you were gone. Wow your garden was going haywire. I hope it works itself out. I've never seen kids playing in the closet, that's adorable. AHAHA, I love that dog! So much fun having all those kids meeting in the playground. What fun! LOL....that's quite a work task! The vegetarian thing can just be the worst! Aww, the kitty is so pretty, too bad she isn't letting you adopt her! YAY, welcome Rhea!

Rhandum: There is another moodlet I've never seen. That's cool. ROFL, I couldn't stop laughing at Bruno's outfit. OMG, that was so funny, and his look really did look like he was thinking what you said. lol Amazing. This seems like a fun random roll. I have the festival frequenter, and it's a little rough at times. lol That was a ton of fun. Great job so far!
Now I am back to being all caught up and have some inspiration for working on my own crazy challenge. Lots off un as usual!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Spoiler:
Hawkins NG: I think that cake issue was before the wedding fiasco? I can't remember. But it was weird... I always forget that you can add people to clubs that you don't actually know. So this made it super easy to make friends! And of course I had to use the other challenge children! I couldn't say no!

Board Game: I am really not good at building, but I've been watching a lot of lilsimsie's videos and she builds a lot, so I've been picking up tips from her. Thanks for the vote of confidence! I might be learning something from those videos! lol I actually want to add a "waterfall" wall on one side but I ran out of money :rotfl:

MySims: Oh good to know that you haven't done the story yet. I wasn't sure how many spoilers to post for those who haven't played it or if I should just post stuff since it's been out for forever at this point and people probably already know loosely what the story is. What do you think?

Pierce: I mean, I've had trash plants before, but I usually just delete them because ew. The cake fiasco seems to be happening more and more to me lately lol and I'm annoyed. I think I tend to not give them glasses because I hate wearing my glasses so I don't want to force that on my sims lol

EPIC: Oh Grace. I love her, but not super happy that she even exists. I'm not going to count her for the room limits either since she was an oops and shouldn't even exists. So we're just going to stick with 3 rooms. I'll probably have her marry into one of the other challenges so that I can give her some playtime. I literally DIED watching Davina take a bath in the rain with an umbrella! If that's not the most sims thing ever, I don't know what is lol This is literally only the second time that I've completed the magic beans. I want to say I did it in my 100 baby challenge? I can't remember. But it's so cool!

NSB: I don't think I've ever noticed it. And if I did, I probably thought they were crying it out since my sims are sad a lot lol This was before the update that made it clear if the "give number" was romantic or friendly. Which I why I said no to be safe lol Oh Alizarin is DEFINITLEY my favorite lol Probably got my vote for heir lol oh my goodness, Crimson playing that game was hilarious! He looked so bored!

Whimms: Pixel is the CUTEST! I think Ace is my favorite at the moment. Even though he really doesn't like his brothers lol Also, naming themes are run and I'm going to need to do more with the rest of my challenges because I'm going to run out of "regular" names that I like real quick lol

Lockwood Lifestyle: Yeah, absolutely NO idea what was going on with the garden. I'm a little annoyed that we had to start almost all over lol I LOVE watching the kids play in the closet! The animations are SO CUTE! I didn't think I would enjoy seeing the rest of my sims wondering the world as much as I am. It's making me want to travel more just so they can all be friends! My favorite work tasks are always the ones that could end in death lol Are they not yours? :rotfl: I'm about to just cook only vegetarian things in all my saves because I can't ever remember lol And I was having so much fun with Pixel with the Whimms, that I just couldn't just say no Rhea!

Rhandum: There's a good chance that if I show a moodlet, it's because I haven't seen it either lol so I have also been seeing a lot of new ones too lol Bruno's outfit choice KILLED ME! :rotfl: Probably my favorite part of the whole chapter! I was not super excited about this roll when I first got it. But I'm actually really enjoying stealing the tiles lol And harassing the celebs! 10/10 would do again!
Thanks for reading! And I appreciate all your comments! :hug:

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Mojo wrote: April 26th, 2022, 5:35 pm
Spoiler:
MySims: Oh good to know that you haven't done the story yet. I wasn't sure how many spoilers to post for those who haven't played it or if I should just post stuff since it's been out for forever at this point and people probably already know loosely what the story is. What do you think?
Ok so my thoughts on that comment are as follows:
Spoiler:
I wouldn't worry too much about posting the story, BUT what I would do is put a "warning" at the top of posts that deal with the story to let readers know it will contain information about the strangerville story. That way if they haven't seen it and don't want it spoiled they don't have to read that particular post yet, but if they either don't care or already know it they can just read it. I actually sort of know the story a bit from other blogs/videos, so it's no real skin off my back, but I think that might be a good way to handle it to make sure readers can make their own choice.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”