The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *3.31.24*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *3.31.24*

Post by Mojo »

IT'S ANOTHER MOJO CHALLENGE! Yeah yeah. I can't help it. I'm obsessed. Join me on my Lifestyle Legacy which is loosely based on the DITFT.
Also, the rules for this legacy are incomplete, so I'll have to make up my own rules for the final generation. But we'll cross that bridge if when we get to it.

Chapters:

Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7
Chapter 1.8
*NEW*Chapter 1.9*NEW*
Last edited by Mojo on March 31st, 2024, 9:25 am, edited 7 times in total.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *7.18.21*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.2 is out now!

Ongoing:
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

Spoiler:
!! ooh! This is interesting! It's lucky that you managed to get a boy and a girl with ease, I would end up having five boys before i have a girl lol!

Strange that the gallery thinks Suki is a bad word? Could be some... problematic stuff going on there...

Looking forward to reading more!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

graymondaysleep wrote:
Spoiler:
!! ooh! This is interesting! It's lucky that you managed to get a boy and a girl with ease, I would end up having five boys before i have a girl lol!

Strange that the gallery thinks Suki is a bad word? Could be some... problematic stuff going on there...

Looking forward to reading more!!
Spoiler:
I still can't believe that I managed to do that! My game usually hands me all boys or all girls and then I end up with full houses lol

Yeah... Still can't figure out that one. It's really weird...
Thanks for reading!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Well hello readers and lurkers!

I'm looking for sims to fill the world of my Achievement Challenge! If you have a sim or sims you would like to send me to help fill my world (and as possible spouses for the challenges) PLEASE let me know!

You can either link me to them in the gallery, or upload them with the hashtags #mojoachievement, #mojot89, #mojosachievementchallenge, #thelockwoodlifestyle

Make sure you let me know if you upload someone so I can add them!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *10.9.21*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.3 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *10.9.21*

Post by graymondaysleep »

Spoiler:
A very cute and calm update for the Lockwoods.

Shame Suki lost the Motives trial thing.

The cowplants look so cute in this game! The little baby cowplant as it's growing is just so stinkin' cute i love it!

Awesome update!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *3.25.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.4 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *9.27.22*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.5 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *5.14.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.6 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *8.27.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.7 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *12.17.23*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.8 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Lockwood Lifestyle Legacy *NEW* *3.31.24*

Post by Mojo »

Chapter 1.9 is out now!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

So I just binged the entire first generation. It was so much fun!
Spoiler:

1.1 – Great first chapter. Pierce is so handsome. I think I remember him from your 100 baby legacy. I am glad he didn’t burn to death on day one. I usually end up downloading houses from the gallery. You did a great job with the house. That yellow San Myshuno statue sims are so random. I recently went with one of my teens to high school and one of the classmates was dressed in that outfit. I agree the wear bags N.A.P. is the worst. Suki is really pretty. I can’t wait to see her and Pierce’s kids. They are going to be so cute. Great job on getting all those promotions so quickly.

1.2 – Pierce and his moodlets in this chapter have me cracking up. I love the one about rage cleaning. Great job on Suki getting promoted and unlocking the grilled cheese aspiration. Was that planned or did he just accidentally eat three grilled cheese in a row? OMG!!! Gordon is SO CUTE! I love his read hair and Suki’s eye color. The expressions on Pierce and Suki’s face when you had them try for a second baby had me laughing out loud. I agree they need to come out with a smaller microscope. Gordon is doing such a great job with his skills. How did you max thinking so fast. That one always takes me forever and is usually the one I can’t get past level 4 in time. Great update!

1.3 – Emily is a super cute toddler too. Gemma’s outfit was interesting – LOL! My sims will do that too. They will show up to a city festival or just go walking by the house wearing something I did NOT put them in. Good luck with the cowplant. I usually skip the motive trials because I have been too afraid my sim would die. It was interesting to see what happened to Suki. Gordon is a really cute kid. Poor Pierce and Emily were both exhausted. The father/son fishing trip was cute. It is strange how things from one pack won’t work with another. I agree the fertilizer from Henford-on-Bagley should work for all plans. Just like it really bugs me that fishing in Sulani doesn’t count toward the Outdoor Scout Badge. Great job Emily on maxing all of your skills! She is such a cutie.

1.4 – Wow this chapter started with a bang. First Pierce is burning to death inside the house, then we learn that Suki had been eaten by the cowplant, then the cowplant died and came back to life again. I didn’t know kids could play in the closets. That is so cute. I only use them as woohoo spots on public lots – lol! I always forget when I have a vegetarian sim too. OMG a hangry Emily is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Glad she was okay with her missed birthday. It is always fun seeing the other played families at the park or around the different worlds. The cowplant drama continues – now it is a tiny plant again but Suki can still feed it – too funny. The house updates are coming along really well. I love the use of the stuff from Dream Home Decorator. Oh no! Be eaten by the cow plant! That is a terrible WFH task. The screenshot of Pierce grabbing the pie is one of the best things I have ever seen. The cat is really cute! That Random Text and Calls mod looks fun. I can’t believe you got robbed by Nancy Landgraab. Doesn’t she have enough money! Such a fun chapter!

1.5 – Gordon is doing a great job collecting frogs. That is hard one to complete and he has made great progress. The missing modular furniture has been happening to me too with the bookcases from the Book Nook kit. So frustrating. Rook is cute! Jim and Jane are adorable. In my Master Simmer challenge I got the Cat Lady goal set and she currently has four cats – it is A LOT so I don’t blame you for giving one of the kittens away. Gordon is a very handsome teen. I can’t believe Rook and Rhea mated on the counter – ROFL! I am glad I didn’t have anything in my mouth when that happened or I would have done a spit take. I am just loving all the photos of the cats. Gordon’s room looks great. I really looks like a room for a teenager with the laundry and clutter – great job. YAY! Great job on the frog collection. Larry is so cute and looks just like Rhea. I hated the fact that my sim would be the only one not in a school uniform so I downloaded a mod that makes everyone come to school in regular clothes. Jordan is a really cute sim. Jordan and Gordon I just realized their names rhyme. I am glad she asked him to prom. It looks like they had fun at prom and their visit to the pier afterwards. The kids playing in the closet is too cute – I need to try that.

1.6 – I get a lot of the friendship pop-ups too. Of course if I switch over to the neighborhood confidante aspiration and actually try to influence things then I don’t get any. Poor Emily aged up for a second time without a birthday cake. Oh well she doesn’t seemed phased by it. That hairstyle really suits her. Gardening takes so long. In my DIFT legacy I think it takes my founder most of the day to water, weed, and harvest all the plants. That photo of Rhea eating the spaghetti is fantastic. Oh wow the cats did a number on the couch. Emily’s room is cute with the pastel pop kit stuff.

1.7 – Those cats and the furniture! Naughty cats! Oh no, Jane come back! Oh never mind. Glad she came back. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with gardening glitches. I don’t blame you for having to give up some more of the cats. Pets in the sims are a lot. If you wanted to give up Rook but not part with him completely you could have the family “gift” him to one of your other families that don’t have a pet currently. I have done that in some of my saves. Just go into manage worlds and transfer him over to a different household. That way you can still play with him but not have multiple cats in one household. I can’t even with random sims showing up to make cakes. Or sims coming to birthday parties and making cakes. That was a fun pop-up work message and I love the name Bo Vine for a cowplant. I might have to use that sometime. Of course you would get the jokesters as the first growing together family dynamic – that one comes up all the time. Even father winter shows up and makes cake – lol. Oh no – Pierce and Gordon have a difficult family dynamic. Hopefully they can work on their relationship. Suki getting the neat trait after cleaning one toilet reminded me of Pierce being in a rage after clearning once in chapter 1.2.

1.8 - Congratulations Emily on being named heir. I love Veeta. I agree the shots of sims hugging the cow is so adorable. That Dog lover personality trait seemed very random for a household that once had 4 cats. Great job Gordon of graduating early. I hope he and Jordon have a wonderful life together. Pepper is a cute goat. Oh wow, Gordon really wanted to be a father – two kids in two days. I am glad if Pierce was going to get a midlife crisis he got the desire for success and not the relationship one. Great job winning first place in the garden competition. Just out of curiosity did you also enter the Pie contest? For some reason whenever I enter that one I don’t get any pops about winning not even a participation ribbon. Great job Pierce on completing three aspirations. Gordon’s cat is cute.

1.9 – Congratulations to both Pierce and Suki for their award nominations. Suki has some of the most random whims – like morn the dead and be sad for 2 hours. Having your sim cook a bunch of food just to use the money trashcan is generous. Oh no poor Rhea ran away. Glad she came back. Oh it looks like your cowplant is dead again. Wonder if it will come back to life again. With all the painting she has been doing the art lover trait seems appropriate for Emily. That apartment is beautiful and so worth the wait to be able to afford. I think PR is a great job for Emily. Wow, Gordon is really expanding his household. Two kids, a cat and now a dog. Did he ever marry Jordon? Now Gordon is pregnant? Did he get abducted by aliens? OMG!! Emily’s work uniform had me dying with laughter. Great job getting a promotion on day one. Her second outfit is much better. Such a great final update for Gen 1.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Designergirl81 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 1:35 pm So I just binged the entire first generation. It was so much fun!
Spoiler:

1.1 – Great first chapter. Pierce is so handsome. I think I remember him from your 100 baby legacy. I am glad he didn’t burn to death on day one. I usually end up downloading houses from the gallery. You did a great job with the house. That yellow San Myshuno statue sims are so random. I recently went with one of my teens to high school and one of the classmates was dressed in that outfit. I agree the wear bags N.A.P. is the worst. Suki is really pretty. I can’t wait to see her and Pierce’s kids. They are going to be so cute. Great job on getting all those promotions so quickly.

1.2 – Pierce and his moodlets in this chapter have me cracking up. I love the one about rage cleaning. Great job on Suki getting promoted and unlocking the grilled cheese aspiration. Was that planned or did he just accidentally eat three grilled cheese in a row? OMG!!! Gordon is SO CUTE! I love his read hair and Suki’s eye color. The expressions on Pierce and Suki’s face when you had them try for a second baby had me laughing out loud. I agree they need to come out with a smaller microscope. Gordon is doing such a great job with his skills. How did you max thinking so fast. That one always takes me forever and is usually the one I can’t get past level 4 in time. Great update!

1.3 – Emily is a super cute toddler too. Gemma’s outfit was interesting – LOL! My sims will do that too. They will show up to a city festival or just go walking by the house wearing something I did NOT put them in. Good luck with the cowplant. I usually skip the motive trials because I have been too afraid my sim would die. It was interesting to see what happened to Suki. Gordon is a really cute kid. Poor Pierce and Emily were both exhausted. The father/son fishing trip was cute. It is strange how things from one pack won’t work with another. I agree the fertilizer from Henford-on-Bagley should work for all plans. Just like it really bugs me that fishing in Sulani doesn’t count toward the Outdoor Scout Badge. Great job Emily on maxing all of your skills! She is such a cutie.

1.4 – Wow this chapter started with a bang. First Pierce is burning to death inside the house, then we learn that Suki had been eaten by the cowplant, then the cowplant died and came back to life again. I didn’t know kids could play in the closets. That is so cute. I only use them as woohoo spots on public lots – lol! I always forget when I have a vegetarian sim too. OMG a hangry Emily is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Glad she was okay with her missed birthday. It is always fun seeing the other played families at the park or around the different worlds. The cowplant drama continues – now it is a tiny plant again but Suki can still feed it – too funny. The house updates are coming along really well. I love the use of the stuff from Dream Home Decorator. Oh no! Be eaten by the cow plant! That is a terrible WFH task. The screenshot of Pierce grabbing the pie is one of the best things I have ever seen. The cat is really cute! That Random Text and Calls mod looks fun. I can’t believe you got robbed by Nancy Landgraab. Doesn’t she have enough money! Such a fun chapter!

1.5 – Gordon is doing a great job collecting frogs. That is hard one to complete and he has made great progress. The missing modular furniture has been happening to me too with the bookcases from the Book Nook kit. So frustrating. Rook is cute! Jim and Jane are adorable. In my Master Simmer challenge I got the Cat Lady goal set and she currently has four cats – it is A LOT so I don’t blame you for giving one of the kittens away. Gordon is a very handsome teen. I can’t believe Rook and Rhea mated on the counter – ROFL! I am glad I didn’t have anything in my mouth when that happened or I would have done a spit take. I am just loving all the photos of the cats. Gordon’s room looks great. I really looks like a room for a teenager with the laundry and clutter – great job. YAY! Great job on the frog collection. Larry is so cute and looks just like Rhea. I hated the fact that my sim would be the only one not in a school uniform so I downloaded a mod that makes everyone come to school in regular clothes. Jordan is a really cute sim. Jordan and Gordon I just realized their names rhyme. I am glad she asked him to prom. It looks like they had fun at prom and their visit to the pier afterwards. The kids playing in the closet is too cute – I need to try that.

1.6 – I get a lot of the friendship pop-ups too. Of course if I switch over to the neighborhood confidante aspiration and actually try to influence things then I don’t get any. Poor Emily aged up for a second time without a birthday cake. Oh well she doesn’t seemed phased by it. That hairstyle really suits her. Gardening takes so long. In my DIFT legacy I think it takes my founder most of the day to water, weed, and harvest all the plants. That photo of Rhea eating the spaghetti is fantastic. Oh wow the cats did a number on the couch. Emily’s room is cute with the pastel pop kit stuff.

1.7 – Those cats and the furniture! Naughty cats! Oh no, Jane come back! Oh never mind. Glad she came back. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with gardening glitches. I don’t blame you for having to give up some more of the cats. Pets in the sims are a lot. If you wanted to give up Rook but not part with him completely you could have the family “gift” him to one of your other families that don’t have a pet currently. I have done that in some of my saves. Just go into manage worlds and transfer him over to a different household. That way you can still play with him but not have multiple cats in one household. I can’t even with random sims showing up to make cakes. Or sims coming to birthday parties and making cakes. That was a fun pop-up work message and I love the name Bo Vine for a cowplant. I might have to use that sometime. Of course you would get the jokesters as the first growing together family dynamic – that one comes up all the time. Even father winter shows up and makes cake – lol. Oh no – Pierce and Gordon have a difficult family dynamic. Hopefully they can work on their relationship. Suki getting the neat trait after cleaning one toilet reminded me of Pierce being in a rage after clearning once in chapter 1.2.

1.8 - Congratulations Emily on being named heir. I love Veeta. I agree the shots of sims hugging the cow is so adorable. That Dog lover personality trait seemed very random for a household that once had 4 cats. Great job Gordon of graduating early. I hope he and Jordon have a wonderful life together. Pepper is a cute goat. Oh wow, Gordon really wanted to be a father – two kids in two days. I am glad if Pierce was going to get a midlife crisis he got the desire for success and not the relationship one. Great job winning first place in the garden competition. Just out of curiosity did you also enter the Pie contest? For some reason whenever I enter that one I don’t get any pops about winning not even a participation ribbon. Great job Pierce on completing three aspirations. Gordon’s cat is cute.

1.9 – Congratulations to both Pierce and Suki for their award nominations. Suki has some of the most random whims – like morn the dead and be sad for 2 hours. Having your sim cook a bunch of food just to use the money trashcan is generous. Oh no poor Rhea ran away. Glad she came back. Oh it looks like your cowplant is dead again. Wonder if it will come back to life again. With all the painting she has been doing the art lover trait seems appropriate for Emily. That apartment is beautiful and so worth the wait to be able to afford. I think PR is a great job for Emily. Wow, Gordon is really expanding his household. Two kids, a cat and now a dog. Did he ever marry Jordon? Now Gordon is pregnant? Did he get abducted by aliens? OMG!! Emily’s work uniform had me dying with laughter. Great job getting a promotion on day one. Her second outfit is much better. Such a great final update for Gen 1.
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure the Pie Competition is broke. I never works for me in my MySims challenge either. It's annoying that it's just that one. Gordon never actually married Jordan. I don't have aging on for some townies, so when Gordan aged up, Jordan never did. And when the spares move out, they're at the mercy of story progression (case and point, Gordon's baby with Diego lol)
Thanks for all of your comments! You're making my day!

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

Mojo wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 1:57 pm
Designergirl81 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 1:35 pm So I just binged the entire first generation. It was so much fun!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure the Pie Competition is broke. I never works for me in my MySims challenge either. It's annoying that it's just that one. Gordon never actually married Jordan. I don't have aging on for some townies, so when Gordan aged up, Jordan never did. And when the spares move out, they're at the mercy of story progression (case and point, Gordon's baby with Diego lol)
Thanks for all of your comments! You're making my day!
I see you were looking for townies for the challenge.
Spoiler:
I decided to make a potential love interest for Emily. Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Designergirl81 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 3:24 pm I see you were looking for townies for the challenge.
Spoiler:
I decided to make a potential love interest for Emily. Image
Spoiler:
AHHHH! Thank you! This is perfect, because I had NO IDEA who she was going to marry! I'll definitely be adding him and hopefully they hit it off!
Last edited by Mojo on April 2nd, 2024, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

double post. whoops lol

Ongoing:

Complete:
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Spoiler:
1.9: Good luck raising the money, and remembering to go to the award ceremony! That was a LOT of money to earn! You have discovered some very interestingly named random townies after death. It's really too bad you aren't out there meeting these people BEFORE they die.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”