Maximum Five (TS4 Beta Version)

Brilliance

Post Counts

Maximum Five (TS4 Beta Version)

Post by Brilliance »

Hi I'm very nervous about sharing but I think some of you might like to try this. It has not been tested yet so its a beta version. If you see any troubles or have any questions just say so. I am happy to hear all that you want to say. Now for the challenge. I have not seen something like it before.

Maximum Five

Set Up:
  • Create 1 Sim in CAS anyway you like. This will be your founder and Generation 1.
  • Place them in any lot in any world
  • Normal Lifespan
  • 5 generations long
  • 5 children each generation (You can have more but they will not count points)
Toddler:
5 toddler skills maxed. There are several ways you can do this. Will you try to gain the maximum points possible? You can choose which way to gain points each generation.
  1. All five toddlers during a generation must have 1 skill maxed. +25 points
  2. One of the toddlers in each generation must have all of their skills maxed. +25
  3. All five of the countable toddlers during a generation must max all of their skills. +25 per toddler
Child:
5 child skills maxed
  1. Each of the five children during a generation must max one of their skills and get at least a B in school. +25
  2. One of the five children in a generation must max all of their skills and get at least a B in school. +25
  3. All five children in a generation must max all of their skills and get an A in school. +25 per child

Teen:
5 aspiration goals
  1. One of the five teens during a generation must complete 5 of their aspiration goals. +10
  2. All five of the teens during a generation must complete 5 of their aspiration goals +50
  3. All five of the teens during a generation must complete their entire aspiration before turning YA. +125 per teen

Founder & Heirs:
  • Reach Level 5 in your job/career/freelance or income skill (painting, busking, writing) of your choice. +25
  • Have the 5 required children (born or adopted) +25
  • Achieve Level 5 Parenting Skill if you have that pack +5
  • Become a friend with all 5 of your children +10 per friend
  • Or for maximum points become a good friend with 5 of your children. +25 per good friend
Extra points: You may choose only 1 to complete each generation.
  1. Write 15 bestsellers +50
  2. Paint 15 masterpieces +50
  3. Birth or adopt an extra 5 children (10 total for a generation, only five children per generation can count for main challenge points.) +50
  4. Live on a total of 5 lots during the duration of the challenge. (You can even have one generation move around five times if you wanted to just so long as your family has lived on five lots before the fifth generation is YA. You must build a house on each lot you live on. You can't just rapid-hop without putting some effort into making each place a home) +50
  5. Have and display five items in five collections. (Example would be 5 frogs + 5 fish + 5 metals + 5 MySims + 5 fossils or any five collections you choose. You don't need to complete five collections. Just have and display a minimum of five items in at least five collections to count the points) +50
Challenge ends when Fifth generation turns YA or you decide to choose one of the extra points to complete with them. Then it ends after the fifth generation's Extra point goal is complete. Normal lifespan. Founder is generation 1.
Stay in good health and be brilliant always. - Brilliance (Bri)
Night's Babies
My Olympic Notes
Bri's 2021 Writing Prompt Challenge
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Maximum Five (TS4 Beta Version)

Post by Designergirl81 »

This looks fun and challenging! I will try it after I finish my Queen Bee Challenge. Can you clarify one of the rules though for me. You said: “Challenge ends when Fifth generation turns YA or you decide to choose one of the extra points to complete with them. Then it ends after the fifth generation's Extra point goal is complete. Normal lifespan. Founder is generation 1.”

So does that mean only Gen 1-4 have to have to complete the Founder & Heirs parts of the challenge (reach level 5 in career, level 5 parenting skill, have kids, etc)?

- Founder/Gen one has 5 kids (Gen 2)
- Gen 2Heir has 5 kids (Gen 3)
- Gen 3 Heir has 5 kids (Gen 4)
- Gen 4 Heir has 5 kids (Gen 5)
- Challenge ends when Gen 5 is YA

Thanks for sharing this. Again it looks like a fun challenge.
Brilliance

Post Counts

Re: Maximum Five (TS4 Beta Version)

Post by Brilliance »

@ Designergirl81 Yay! Thank you. :goodvibes:

You have two choices for when you end the challenge.

1. You can end when your Fifth generation heir becomes YA like you are showing.

2. Or you can end after you have gained the maximum points for them after they become YA. You can have them reach lvl 5 career or even let them have five kids of their own, etc. If your fifth generation heir chooses to have five kids, they can collect the points for having them. But those kids are not eligible to gain any toddler/child/teen/etc. points for themselves. The challenge ends with generation five.

Did I answer your question? :goodvibes:
Stay in good health and be brilliant always. - Brilliance (Bri)
Night's Babies
My Olympic Notes
Bri's 2021 Writing Prompt Challenge

Return to “Sims 4 Rulesets”