Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: SimNaNo 2021: Coffeehouse

Post by Livvielove »

Hey everyone! With the help of Blamsart and the good graces of the great Palmer, we've finally got some completed banners to hand out!
These banners are different and just contain your totals as opposed to your progress bars.

This is meant to be a congratulations and a thank you to everyone who participated this year! Everyone here should be so proud of all they accomplished, and know that we're proud of you too!

On this page you'll find your banners in alphabetical order, and Blams should've sent you your medals! If you have any questions or find a mistake on any banners, don't hesitate to send a PM to either Blamsart or myself.

As an aside, I really want to thank Blamsart, as she super stepped up for me during this last month of crazy hecticness. I've been struggling a lot on a new medication, my computer died (multiple times) and needed to be reformatted, I had to rebuild a new computer mid-July (because of said computer death multiple times), and I've been in an absolute rush for interviews before school starts to hopefully get a job. In short, my life was really crazy and she's been absolutely critical in the banners being made and kept up and so much more, so when you have a moment to thank her, please do. She works really hard and she deserves all the recognition she can get.

SO, on with the banners, shall we? Congratulations all!

BANNERS HERE!

Spoiler:

Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: SimNaNo 2021: Coffeehouse

Post by Blamsart »

It's been a wild month but we did great!
Hopefully next year life is easier!! :heart:
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image

Return to “SimNaWriMo Archive”