The Pasta Legacy [1.17 - April 16th]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Pasta Legacy [1.16 - July 30th]

Post by ciyrose »

Time to read the last two updates you had. :) Love me some Pastas. :heart:
Spoiler:
Awww, Paka'a and Sylas are sweet. I really like Paka'a and you are making me want to get a challenge I can use him for. :) Weird about the cake. I can't say I've ever had a situation where I don't even get the option to put candles on a cake. I'm going to guess it broke with the update. lol Both of the boys look great! Congrats on the achievements so far. Super excited to see how they do as teens

I like Toni's mermaid form, and it's interesting that eating kelp is all it takes to remove mermaids. That does seem a little "cheap" but I guess I get it. I still have a soft spot for mermaids, although I still have never done something like calling a dolphin. I would have at least expected to have some sort of notification. Weird they didn't even give you that. I kind of wish it wasn't so easy to get the kelp that way. I like the idea of having to hunt for it, but whatever. It's far from perfect, but I still love this game. Excited to see how you do with the spellcasting stuff...it also leaves a bit to be desired to me, although it's super handy, but I didn't really play into it either, so that could make a difference.
Fun updates as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I'm late because work is pure chaos atm, and omigosh so many missed updates
Spoiler:
Well, things certainly took a turn! Shame Peter turned out to be a tool, but you know what? I adore Sylas and I think he's a really good fit for Paka'a! I really liked that the kids instantly took a shine to him, that's always a good sign. And the line about Sylas's glowing eyes & how he sees the world really cracked me up! Looking forward to seeing the triplets as teens :)
Looking forward to more, whenever you may have it :D :heart:
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

I was doing my best to keep up...
Spoiler:
I'm awaiting the spellcaster stuff, the magic realm is gorgeous and the skill tree is fun though also too easy if you spend too much time on it. (which to be fair is probably true for a lot of things) Have Farfa babysit or beat up his dad in between I suppose. :P

The boys are lovely and I entirely credit Paka'a. Full offense, he upgraded with Sylas and is totally in the running to be someone's awesome trans husband in my game.
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pasta Legacy [1.17 - April 16th]

Post by Blamsart »

HEY GUYS
Long time no see lol

DELAYED REPLIES

KatLovesPotatoes
Spoiler:
The USUAL yeah
it's hard to take care of 8 sims at once
WOULD BE NICE IF THEY DID SOME OF THE WORK
ciyrose
Spoiler:
Paka'a is the BESSSTTT

Also I guess I don't mind that eating kelp does it. Like, I don't mind THAT being easy. It's the whole lack of fanfare or sparkles or notifications lol

Spellcaster feels like it could be pretty OP. I also... kind of tend to forget about it?? So we'll see haha
Sam
Spoiler:
Peter's a tool, but you know what that means?

I can use him for a random DEATH for points hahahaha
Trip
Spoiler:
FULL OFFENSE ACCEPTED
hahahaha
Paka'a is the best and the kids gain all their cuteness from him
This chapter is ME PLAYING CATCH UP with myself XD

1.17 - I'm hungry for noodles

sopretty i missed you hi
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by SirianaSims »

So glad this is being continued! <3
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

YAY, finally here to see the latest!
Spoiler:
OMG, this is already great. The rite of ascension done in swim trunks is just PERFECT for this family. lol Yeah, it's weird to me they can't get a job and be in scouts, but I guess it would be an "after school job" and scouts is probably an "after school activity" even though it starts on the weekend.....I usually leave them in scouts too. It bugs me the tanks can hold such limited fish. My mermaid family (since they don't want to MOUNT the fish) have a billion tanks all over their house. Still, I like the fact the fish are actually the ones you put into the tank and not just random fish. OMG, that face of Toni's when you were teasing about how he was playing with the clay was priceless! The multi-task features are SO NICE! I love that my family can skill and connect at the same time. Awww, Alfredo, welcome to the family. Do watch going into CAS, I know there can be weird issues when you've increased the household size. Cats are awesome in this game I think! What a fun update, as usual!
Loved it, of course! Fun to see all the Pasta's again

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”