101 Legends [**NEW** 02/03]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Sunnie_Noone
United States of America

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 05/06/2022]

Post by Sunnie_Noone »

I'm always down for more Legends chaos. This family is so much fun to watch! Thank you for sharing.
SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by SirianaSims »

Spoiler:
#justiceforkevinandcarl! But I'm glad you didn't try to salvage it by calling them Kevina and Carla, that would be much worse :D
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by creativecress36 »

Sunnie_Noone wrote: May 6th, 2022, 8:58 pm I'm always down for more Legends chaos. This family is so much fun to watch! Thank you for sharing.
SirianaSims wrote: May 7th, 2022, 2:41 am
Spoiler:
#justiceforkevinandcarl! But I'm glad you didn't try to salvage it by calling them Kevina and Carla, that would be much worse :D
Thank you for reading!! :)

And yes, Kevina and Carla would have been much worse for those poor kids....
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 05/09/2022]

Almost at the point of choosing an heir for generation 5!!!

4.3 is now out!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 05/11/2022]

Generation 4 is now finished! Tune in on Friday for the start of Generation 5!!!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 05/16/2022]

Generation 5 has now started!!
SirianaSims
Denmark

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 05/16/2022]

Post by SirianaSims »

Spoiler:
Nooooo Dug :( But yay, Ralph! And so many names to choose from! #justiceforkevinandcarl
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 05/18/2022]

5.1 is now out :O
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 06/26/2022]

NEW UPDATE!!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 06/28/2022]

Generation 5 is now done!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 07/01/2022]

GENERATION SIX IS HERE!

This is also my first update for SimNano 2022!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well, here I am finally back to try and read some more after....can't remember how long. :D I suck at keeping up on blogs sometimes. Anyway, diving right in!
Spoiler:
0.5: All of the kids are just so cute, and fun. Well Prince is really just working on that treadmill isn't he? Ugh, I'm never ready for pets to get old. In Sims or in RL. Aww, Snow White is such a pretty little girl! Oh my, Grimhilde growing up was quite interesting. I love her makeover! She is beautiful!

0.6: OH NO!!! I'm so sorry you lost your playtime, that stinks! Aww, at least the pictures worked, the first one is super cute! I love your 'interactions' with your sims. Too much fun. I love Luna and how she watches over her family. YAY for the aspirations being done! OH NO!!! LUNA!!!!! :no: :cryingeyes: HAHA, I have never had an adult join in the bear outfit, but I love it!

0.7: I find it kind of fun that Grimhilde is always angry due to evil traits. I think I've really never had a truly evil sim, well minus one I think. YAY for a Luna visit! I always love when the ghost pets come by. OMG, I understand the plight of a sim that keep breaking their OWN toilet by pranks!! Man, Prince really did bulk up didn't he? YAY for Grimhilde being heiress! I LOVE her!

1.0: Ok, one more for today! Snow White is really pretty, I'm glad you uploaded the family! YAY for Lilith! I completely approve of this match (not that my opinion matters AT ALL!) Woohoo, marriage and a baby! LOL....I always feel bad for the poor sims that get "attacked" by the fabricator! The new picture is cute! YAY, Mike Wozoski (or however that's spelled!) I love the new name theme!!!
Those were super fun, and I'll try and be back soon to read more, I'm SUPER far behind!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Thanks Ciyrose for reading! And everyone else :)

Update coming soon, I just got back from vacation. Good thing I have 20 days left in the month for SimNano updates lol
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

I love this legacy! I've been mostly posting on WordPress but wanted to show my support here too. :)
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 07/11/2022]

Got this update out sooner than I thought I would!

More to come.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

All right, back for a bit more reading!
Spoiler:
1.1: Awww, Mike is a cutie! YAY for Amira making it to the top! Aww, yay a girl. The name Sully feels like it can easily be a girls name too, I'm for it! Another boy, welcome Randall. Also SO MANY birthdays. It's going really well so far!

1.2: Awww, Boo is such a cute puppy! I love her, so cute. I love family trees growing and changing. It's so much fun to me. Bring on the funny or cute photos. Totally hear for it. :) OMG, that dog outfit is too funny, but also perfect for the Monsters Inc gen! Poor dollhouse.

1.3: Grimhilde and Boo are absolutely adorable together for sure. YAY for only needing 1 more charisma point! I always get tired of charisma. I'm having to do it in my EPIC and it's going SO SLOWLY. LOL, the things sims swipe from work sometimes are very funny. WOO, congrats to Grimhilde on getting everything so quickly! Awww, bye bye Amira. You were a wonderful founder. :cryingeyes:

1.4: I got a kick out of the toilet there with the graves. Just perfect. Sully is a super cute teen. All these kids are cute though! YAY for Randall being heir! I'll have to come back and catch up on Randall's teen years later!
Fun updates!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: 101 Legends [UPDATE 07/14/2022]

6.2 is now posted!

The heir poll for generation 7 can be found here: POLL
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

All right, since you are in gen 6 and I'm still in gen 1, I have a long way to go. :)
Spoiler:
1.5: Yay for Julia! She was my first spouse in my ISBI it's nice to see her again. WOW, nice completing the scouts stuff, too bad you did it TOO fast. :) NOOOOOOOO....not Boo!!! Awww, :( Congrats on being through Gen 1!

2.0: Congrats, you've made it so much further from here I know, but it's nice you made it farther than before this time! Whoops, but they are cute, so it will be fine I'm sure. Ooh, I wish they could live in Selvadorada too! Goodness, this update is already crazy. Sorry Paolo. Awww, Lilith getting old but also a new puppy! YAY Yzma, I love the names from Emporers New Grove.

2.1: Awww, Yzma is SO CUTE! YAY Randall survived the temple! I love the temple and the skeletons! Whoops on the marriage! lol Welcome Pacha, and man, I can understand why you aren't ready for Grimhilda to grow old!

2.2: Oh dear, the warning has me concerned. lol OH NO!!! (and just in case you ever figured it out, the temples rotate through a few different ones, and the jungle adjusts to. So some doors will be open on some visits and not others, I think it's ever 2 days or something like that). You may know all that now, but just in case. Poor Lilith. Yeah, I almost never used the totems on my family right away. OMG, Pacha is so cute in that skit!! Awww, bye bye Lilith. Kuzco is such a cute little boy! All of these kids are super cute
Ok, going to end there for now, but YAY I'm in generation 2 at least!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, SLOWLY getting there, maybe if I keep up at this rate I'll eventually catch up.
Spoiler:
2.3: It's too bad Kronk couldn't have been born a boy, but I totally get it, Yzma and Kronk just go together. :) Grover is clearing supervising Kronk. I get WHY we have the aspirations we have for kids, since they only have 4 skills anyway, I get the aspirations are specifically for maxing out that "category" but I agree, it would be nice to have variations of them. I'm so sorry to hear you fell down the stairs, that's no good. Hope you are feeling much better now. HAHA, Randall the serial killer, that's too funny to me. Awww, bye bye Grimhilde. I liked her, a lot.

2.4: SO many many birthdays! All of the kids are super cute this gen. I really do like Julia, and she just seems to have good genes. Glad you realized about the temples. It's a lot easier once you know that to be the case. :) Yzma really does look like her parents. Also Julia got SUPER skinny with all the working out. ^^ LOVE Pacha! She's so pretty as a teen!

2.5: Poor Grover, sick twice in a row. Yay for Sully visiting, it does make sense it was while all the kids were at school. lol I love the sisters, so fun. YAY for Kronk being the heir. She grew up SO pretty, although I still love Pacha. Totally will have to go download Pacha! Awww, bye bye Grover. Congrats for finishing Gen 2!
Those were great updates as usual!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

All right, time to get through generation 3!
Spoiler:
3.0: Aww yay, I love Johnny Zest! Yay a nooboo on the way, also yay a new doggo! No need to apologize for adorable dog pictures for me. :D Yay for a new little boy! Nice end with a promotion!

3.1: Diego is a cutie! Awww, I don't want Randall to die either. :( I really wish sims had more than 1 reaction to a pregnancy notification.....oh well. Oh no! I know you weren't the biggest fan of Julia, but wow. Wow Grim, just um....wow. Bye bye Randall. This is a sad update! Welcome Sid!

3.2: Well isn't everyone's favorite child Muffin this generation so far? ;) Wow, Diego really IS a mini Johnny! Welcome Manny! I also love Pacha. I have plans for her in one of my saves, maybe a couple, who knows. lol Sid is a super cute little girl, and of course, Manny is an adorable toddler (as basically, every toddler is.) Finally, welcome Scrat!

3.3: I think the kids being able to do yoga came with the spa day refresh. I could be wrong, but I think that's when that happened, cause I'm pretty sure they couldn't before that. No, Muffin can't get old, Muffin is the best dog! *sniff....bye bye Muffin. *sniff.

3.4: YAY for Sid being heiress! I might also grab Manny for something later myself. These kids are so pretty! Geez these Legends and their freezing. Luckily no more deaths!
What a great, but also sad, generation!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”