(DISCONTINUED) A Pixar Tale of EPIC Proportions

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Pixar Tale of EPIC Proportions *NEW CHAPTER: 16/01/202

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Chapter 4: Wanda's reaction after giving birth was so funny. And it makes sense. Hey, you've seen one sim birth you've seen 'em all! Darn those artistically-inclined burglars.... :headache: At least neither Al or Wanda had a fear to get robbed.

Chapter 5: Yay, luck is on your side and you only get to deal with one uncontrollable toddler! And the naming theme is great, I loved Randall.Yeah, Ellie looks a lot like Wanda, but maybe with Al's nose.
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Pixar Tale of EPIC Proportions *NEW CHAPTER: 16/01/202

Post by graymondaysleep »

I just binged this with my cup of coffee this morning and it was a lot of fun!
Spoiler:
I have totally broken up families for spouses so im not gonna judge!!!

i havent watched a pixar movie since Coco so im excited to relive some of the oldies with this EPIC story!!!
cant wait for more!!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: A Pixar Tale of EPIC Proportions *NEW CHAPTER: 02/02/202

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I think you will have to put that draft picture in her inventory as technical, not a painting but otherwise glad to seem them back and I liekthe name of the house too :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Justo finished reading this, I always love your challenges!:
Al is a very fun sim to follow! He does resemble his namesake a lot lol!: I've been loving the money &obsessed talk through the challenge.
Congrts on getting your heir in two tries! That's not so bad for how the game loves to troll lol the kids are adorable! Hopefully they aren't clones!
B. Scirocco
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
Chapter 5:
Oh, good, you can answer the phone after all... then again, perhaps not so good, since it's unleashed the Pink Stalker.
Hmm, regarding the dog or cat question: I seem to remember that cats were a little easier than dogs back when I played with pets years ago, so I'm voting for them. I do seem to remember that they made more noise, though, so that's a drawback.
Yay, baby Randall is here!

Chapter 6:
Oof, screaming babies are no fun. It makes for a long three days.
The strawberries are looking good! And I'm pleased that Al got a gold badge, even if he has to be smug about it.
I hope Wanda enjoyed her time off; the draft she made looks nice, even though I'm not sure what to do with it either. I thought the drafting table was a career reward, so it may not count as a painting. Hmm...
Dang, Ellie learned all her skills super fast! I hope she doesn't pull too many ISBI shenanigans when she's older, but she's a cutie for now.
As always, really enjoyed the chapter! :thup:

On a side note: Congratulations on making it to the home stretch of school! Good luck with the last few months. :goodvibes:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Al is such an adorable parent, especially when he pretends not to be. :rotfl:

I don't think I know the name of that hobby leader either, Demi Something. :shrug: I know the Dance lady is named Elle.

The most 'fail' part of Hang Out is when there's just two sims, one gets up and the other has no clue that they are no longer in the conversation. :melting:

Looks like Lisa is once again attempting to join the Pixar family. Too bad it ain't gonna happen, not in this generation haha.

I don't really use high chairs much. Not only because the toddlers throw fits but when you have a nanny and/or butler, they are incapable of feeding the toddler properly with it.

I think Randall looks cute at the moment but hopefully Al's baldness isn't genetic. :slaphappy:
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Re: (DISCONTINUED) A Pixar Tale of EPIC Proportions

Post by Boo »

I'm sorry to hear that, nooboo! We'll be here if you ever decide to return. Take care of yourself and be well. :hug:

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Graveyard”